Chapter X

Friday has finally arrived. What a week this has been. I can't think of a crazier week in my life before this one.  It started with call from work to travel to another town to solve some problems, an argument with my wife, rain on the trip, almost hitting a hitchhiker, picking him up and getting to the new town. Then asking the hitcher to come to room to clean up and eventually succumbing to his charms and his huge, 12" very fat cut cock and he was gay and I had sex with him. This was something I had never even considered before and then after letting him cum in me I found out he was HIV positive with a hvl. All I thought at the time was OMG what the hell have I done? Then let him do it again and again and the next day a friend of his showed up and I let him fuck me too and both of them had cum in me.

Then, being freaked out, I had went to a doctor for PrEP to prevent getting HIV and while there I let the doctor's male nurse fuck me in the exam room.  He was also poz. Totally bonkers I thought.

Then I filled my prescription and went back to my room to tell, Steve the hitcher, I could not cope and he could stay but no more sex. After talking with him for a while though, I found I could not refuse his beautiful cock and had come to the decision that that is what I wanted after all and dumped my meds out and let Steve fuck me again. And again and again. Now the end of the week and I lost count but am sure I had taken a good 20 loads of HIV cum up my ass and had loved every second of our sex play.

Now, I have decided this is what I want, what I crave, what I believe is so right and feels so good and I feel better than ever in my life. The end of my first week here, and now what? Some of the doubts are creeping back in as I realize I am supposed to go home for the weekend. It has been 5 days now, 120 hours since I got my first load of poz cum in me and almost definitely too late to stop it if I catch it. Too many loads and some of the first ones hard on my hole which had never had that kind of use before and had definitely torn a little and bled and very likely allowed the virus into my blood. I was sure I was already on the way to being poz.  I knew I was already a cum slut and loved the taste of cum and the feel of a hard cock entering my hole and filling me up and pounding away and then the cum flooding my insides.

Now what to do though? Maybe I should not go home again but call my wife and tell her over the phone? Kind the coward's way out but might also be less of a hassle overall.  OMG.  Another terribly hard decision to make.  I only knew that staying here and doing what I had been doing all week long now I what I wanted and what was right for me.

I was about to go out and get in my car and head for home when I glanced over where Steve was taking a nap. He was, as usual, naked and laying on his back.  I stopped and just, as usual, stared at his mammoth cock.  It still amazed me how big it was and how turned on it made me to just see it.  When it was plowing my hole I did not care about anything else at all except the feelings it brought out in me.  It was fantastic and better than anything else in my life.

I tried to look away and found I could not do it.  I then told myself to hell with it and started to get undressed.  I would call and make up and excuse for tonight to my wife.  After I had shed the last of my clothing, I approached the bed and climbed up on it, leaned over and gently took Steve's cock in my mouth and started to suck on it.  My attentions soon brought a moan from him as he awoke and his cock grew to its full 12" of steel hardness.

I turned some on the bed and soon felt his hands on my ass and then his fingers at my hole.  He licked his fingers getting them wet with his spit and then started to insert one and then two fingers in my ass.  Now, it was my turn to moan and push my ass back to impale more of his fingers in me.  After a couple more minutes I could tell he had inserted a third finger and was twirling them around in my hole and opening me up for his huge member to enter me.

He reached down gently pulled my head up and off of his cock and turned me around and pushed me over on my back.  He got up and grabbing my legs lifted them high and back over my head.  I was almost upside down now and my own hard cock was pointed right into my face.  He then guided the head of his cock to my hole and started to push in.  Soon he was buried balls deep in my hole and I was going wild.  He started a slow pace but was soon ramming his entire length of cock in and out of me.  He was pile driving me and making me totally his.  He pounded and pounded and I could feel my own cock twitch with every thrust in me and my ass was gripping him as tight as I could. He looked me in the eye after a good 20 minutes of pounding and I knew as he smiled at me he was ready to cum I smiled back and he really rammed me a few more times and then one last one deep and hard to the hilt and I could feel his cock spasm and the heat of his cum entering me.  As he was cumming my own cock jumped and started to spew my own cum and being right over my head, I opened my mouth and was swallowing my own load as Steve ground his cock against my prostrate making my orgasm even more intense.

We stayed like that for several more minutes and then collapsed beside each other hugging and kissing in the afterglow of our love making.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 2

Chapter XI

It is now Saturday morning, the seventh day since I left home a totally straight man with a wife and came to another town for work and become a gay sex loving bottom cum dump and probably becoming HIV positive. What a week for sure.
          Had decided last night to go home and confront my wife with this, which I dreaded, but had fouled up and took another look at Steve, the hitcher I had picked up, and melted again and spent the night here again. He had a magic spell almost every time I looked at his magnificent cock, 12" and as big around as my wrist, that I found I could not resist. A glance at it pulled me towards it and soon it would be in me and pounding away at my hole. This with even finding out that he was HIV positive. Now after a week I had had a good two dozen loads of poz cum in my hole from him and his friend.
          This morning I finally called my wife, but just told her that work had wiped me out and was just going to stay here and relax and not come home till I was done. She was surprisingly ok with it. Now, however, I was going to rest up from being fucked half the night away. God, how I loved Steve's cock pounding away in my hole and seemed to not be able to get enough of it.
          After calling my wife I laid down to get some sleep. Sleep had been at a premium all week with the amount of sex we had had. Steve seemed to be almost insatiable which was fine with me as that meant his pole was in me that much more and I loved it. We both slept the entire morning away and finally got up just past noon.
          We laid there for a bit again and then both got up to hit the bathroom. I asked Steve what he thought we ought to do since it was the weekend and no work for me. He thought a couple of minutes and then told me we should head down to the sauna as he could use a good rub down. He told me I had about screwed him dry this week and we both had a good laugh at that. I told him I had never been to a sauna before. He smiled and told me I would love it. Nice rub down for the muscles and a little hot steam to work any other aches out. I told him it sounded good to me, let's go.
          We dressed and headed out the door. I was thinking this is just what I need, some relaxation time from the frustrations and anxieties I had had all week. This was so new to me, being fucked when most of my life I had been the one to fuck and only women at that. Now, well, I found being fucked to bring me more pleasure than I had ever felt before and craved more and more. It was wonderful and thrilling and totally fullfilling.
          We arrived at the sauna that Steve told me he had been to before that had some guys to give good massages. I thought that would be fantastic, just relax and let my muscles be rubbed and prodded to get the kinks out. Then into the steam room to let some nice heat relax me some more. This would feel good.
          We entered and paid our money and were buzzed in. Steve tole me we would save a few bucks by just getting one room for the two of us. Always like to save a few bucks. We got to the room and stripped down and it took about all the self control I had not to grab Steve's cock right there. I then followed him down the hallway to where the massage tables were at. There were three of them and separated by curtains overhead like in a hospital.
          We each chose a table and hopped on and soon a guy came in. I took a look and thought, nice looking guy, well muscled without being huge and dressed in some tight shorts and a kind of golf shirt with the place's name on the front. I glanced down, which was becoming a habit now, and noticed he had very nice bulge in the front of his shorts too.
          He asked if I want the front first or the back. I opted to have my front done first so I could look him over a little more. He started at my feet and worked his way up. As he leaned over I could see his ass under his shorts and it was a nice tight one. I decided he must work out pretty regularly. Looking at him sent my mind thinking about Steve which was not really the thing to do while watching the ass and at times the cock of the guy massaging me. By the time he got to the top of my legs my cock was hard under the towel over me and definitely makin somewhat of a tent there.
          He seemed to not notice it as he skipped over to my stomach and up to my chest and then to my shoulders. As he got there, he was looking into my eyes and my cock was definitely twitching now as he was damn good looking up close like that. I just couldn't seem to control myself. He finished with my front then and I was somewhat relieved when he told me to roll over.
          I rolled over trying to keep the towel somewhat covering my hardon but am sure he saw it anyway. Oh, well, he was a hot guy. I told him to start at my shoulders this time. He did and soon started down relaxing more and more except for my cock which didn't seem to want to go down. It didn't help that at times his cock bumped up against my arm at times as he rubbed me down and he seemed to be 'rising' to the occasion too I thought.
          As he got to my lower back I could hardly hold still and was trembling with the heat of the moment. I kept telling myself to calm down this is just a massage, but it didn't seem to help. He was leaning against the table then and his cock was pressed against my hand now at this point and then I felt my towel being removed and lotion being applied to my ass cheeks.
          I could feel his cock was hard now and it was all I could do to keep from grabbing it. He started to massage my ass and then I felt his fingers trail up my crack and I almost jumped off the table when he rubbed by my hole.
He ran his fingers up and down my crack and kept rubbing my hole and then I felt a finger start to go around in a circle at my hole and I could not help but moan. As I did he pushed and with all the lube his finger started into my hole making me moan even more.
          I then could not help it as I grasped his cock through his shorts. He continued his assault on my hole and now had at least three fingers in me and moving them around and in and out and driving me crazy with desire as I rubbed his cock. He then withdrew his fingers making me gasp and I looked over my shoulder to see what he was doing. He pulled his shirt over his head and stepping back slightly from the table and making me lose my grip on his cock, pulled his shorts down and stepped out of them.
          He then stepped close again and I grabbed his bare cock now and started to stroke it as he again ran his fingers in and out of my hole. I was soon moaning with pleasure again. Then all at once he pulled his fingers out of me again and with one smooth motion rolled me onto my back. He then pulled his cock away from me and climbed up onto the table with me and was lifting my legs up and put them over his shoulders.
          He lined up his cock with my hole and with one hard thrust rammed his cock all the way to his balls in my ass. I groaned as that caught me by surprise but that passed quickly as he started immediately to pound my hole hard and fast. I found myself shoving my ass back at him as the fantastic feelings of his cock ramming my ass took over me. I found myself looking into his eyes as he stroked my hole with his cock and then was looking him up and down. I then noticed he had a tattoo around one of his nipples and I recognized it as a biohazard tat. Made me smile then as I knew then that I was going to receive another load of toxic cum in me.
          As he started to move faster and his breath was coming harder too, I knew he was getting ready to cum. As it approached I could feel my own cock starting the familiar tingle of my impending orgasm too. He then groaned and told me here it comes and as I felt his cock twitch and he rammed deep into me, my own cock erupted too. I noticed a movement just then too and looking I saw Steve looking around the edge of the curtain with a huge smile on his face.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 2

Chapter XII

This is how my hole looks now after a poz load from the guy that had been giving me a massage. I looked up to see Steve, the hitcher, smiling around the curtain between our two massage tables. I grinned back and he told me he just knew I would succumb to the great looking masseuses here. I told him it was nice but what the hell was I doing, becoming just a hole to be used or what? He told me to just go with it as long as it felt good and I was having fun.
          We then headed to the showers and cleaned the massage oils off. I couldn't help but had to grab and stroke Steve a bit. His huge cock was just too great to resist. He put me off for a bit and told me to wait till we got to the sauna and then he would pound my hole good if I wanted. I told him to hurry and let's get there then.
          We got to the sauna and immediately added some more water to the heater and soon had a really good amount of steam rolling in and pretty much hiding almost anything from view beyond a couple of feet. We headed to a bench to sit and I sat on a lower one than him. I soon had his cock buried in my throat and really loving the taste of his cock. I bobbed my head on him and found that with all the practice this week I was now able to get all but a couple of inches of him in my mouth and down my throat good.
          After a few minutes we heard the door open and close and then the hiss of more water hitting the hot stones. We waited a couple of minutes and I started to suck Steve some more. He pulled me around so I was kneeling in front of him more and really started to fuck my mouth good. As I was doing this I suddenly felt a hand on my ass. I started to pull off of Steve's cock but he held me and whispered that he knew the guy and he was ok. I wanted to see him but Steve was holding my head and I just started sucking some more.
          The guy behind me kept rubbing my ass and then was running his fingers up and down my crack. He kept stopping rubbing my hole at times and then I felt what seemed to be some lube on his finger and then it was pushing into my hole. The load of cum in there already seemed to help once my outer ring was opened. Soon I felt his cock rubbing me and then he was pushing it into me.
          He started slow but soon picked up speed and was pounding my hole good. I was in heaven almost with Steve's magnificent cock down my throat and some guy's cock in me that I still hadn't even seen. What a turn on. I was loving it but soon I felt the guy ram a few times really hard and then ram deep and I felt his cock spasming and I knew he was giving me another load of cum in my ass.
As he pulled out, I heard Stever tell him thanks from me. I smiled around his cock in my mouth.         Then I seemed to feel another guy behind me and sure enough another cock was entering me. I gasped and looked up at Steve and he just smiled down at me and told me it looked like the word had went around that I had a nice ass. This guy wasted no time and as soon as he was all in he started a very fast pounding of my ass and only lasted about 5 minutes when I felt his cock throbbing and spilling his load deep into me.
          This time as he pulled out to leave, Steve pulled me away from his cock and told me he needed my ass now. He then got up and got behind me. I felt him feel around a little and then his huge cock was plowing into me. I was definitely in heaven now. Nothing could compare to his marvelous cock and the way that huge member filled my hole up.
          Steve started slow but then picked up speed a little at a time until he was really pile driving my hole. I was flying and it felt so wonderful. I was pushing my ass back at him on every instroke trying to swallow every single inch of him in me deep as possible. He drove into me hard and fast and for a good 20 minutes and then I heard his breathing getting harder and knew he was about to cum. I could also feel my own cock twitching in that familiar way too and knew I was only a few seconds from cumming too. He drove hard as hell a few more times and then thrust deep into me and ground his cock around my hole as he spurted a huge load up my hole and my own cock spewed cum all over the bench.
          As he finished up and was pulling out I became aware that there were some other guys standing around watching. What a turn on to see so many cocks, about 6 guys, standing around enjoying our show and stroking their own cocks off.
          Steve and I hit the showers again and then headed back to the motel room. As we were leaving I asked him about the last couple of guys that had fucked me and he told me he knew both of them. He had been the one that had pozzed them too and they had loaded me up with some more nice toxic cum. LOL

Damn chapter twelve had a picture in it but it did not come through for some reason

post-27448-0-76082500-1418501195_thumb.jpg

Edited by MackyJay
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 2

:) Hey, guys,  sorry haven't added more yet.  Spent much of last week in the hospital with some breathing problems.  Massive doses of antibiotics and other fluids have me feeling better now.  Still a little of the weak side but improving a lot.  Will be adding more to this soon. :grin:

• Upvote 1