Christmas Gifts

What kind of a horny pig spends Christmas at the baths? For many years in the 1980s in LA, that was me - on Christmas eve AND Christmas day!

Some guys there were like me, newcomers to the area who didn't have any family or anyone else to be with. But others were there because they had been rejected by everyone else because they were poz or had AIDS, and they had no where else to spend the day.

There was something really twisted about spending the birthday of Christ naked, sweaty and fucking like animals. The air was thick with the scent of sweat, poppers and cum, and everyone really got into the "spirit" of the day! I spent hours of nonstop sex with diseased pigs, sometimes fucking but more often on my back in the orgy room taking load after load from incredibly horny, wasted fuckers.

I remember one guy in particular breeding me after getting fucked himself. He had hot cum dripping from his own cunt while he pounded my ass, and occasionally he'd finger his hole and feed me the toxic milk while he continued pounding and finally unloaded his highly potent seed deep inside my guts.

Another time, I was in my room sucking a sick guy's cock while another skinny pig with KS lesions was breeding my ass from behind. After the guy shot his load in my mouth, he kissed me and we swapped his bug back and forth with our tongues, making out while the top guy spewed his bug into my raw flesh. I looked up at the mirror over the mattress and saw a scene of utter depravity: three diseased pigs making love and sharing our bodies and toxic fluids.

God bless us, everyone!