Daddy Breeds Twink Trash

I generally prefer playing with guys over 40, but I have a serious weakness for young street trash.

There was this one skinhead at the baths, about 5-foot-8, lean and covered in tatts. He couldn’t have been more than 25, but his face looked a bit older from street life and poz wasting. His tight, cute ass was just begging for my daddy cock, and I couldn’t wait to inject my strains into his boy cunt.

Looking at him and knowing his pretty flesh was infected with toxic bug made my dick rock hard, and sliding my cock into his AIDS hole was so fukkin SWEET! I pinned him down and gripped his neck tightly while fucking him doggie style, kissing and telling him how pretty he was and how much I was getting off on adding my DNA to his cells. He just grunted and begged for my cum, fucking himself on my cock until I spewed my poison deep inside his guts.

We kissed and made out for a while, letting my juice ferment and penetrate deep inside him. Finally, I sent him on his way to resume his street life, wishing him many more years of giving and taking poz seed. I know that he will one day be a daddy himself, fucking and gifting a new generation of twinks with my DNA.