Bottoms & Cockrings

NLbear

Some Bottoms here say they are only there to please the top. So as long as they get the top's load it is OK. I have made my "position" on that clear several times. I want something out of it as well, not just a load in my hole.

That is why I love to wear a jockstrap and a cockring. The cockring pushes out my balls which increases the chance, certainly when the top has a big set of lowhangers, that I can feel his balls slap against mine (covered by the jock pouch) when in doggy position. Doesn't always work but is has happened.

It also pushes out my cock (and I usually get hard when fucked and harder when I wear a cockring) so it rubs the material of the pouch. Sensational feeling, certainly when I push back my foreskin.

Both of this, plus the feeling of a throbbing cock fucking my hole makes the sex so much better for me as it increases physical stimulation. And I love cumming by just getting fucked.

Anyone else got that as well? What are other Bottom's feelings about or experiences with wearing a cockring? With or without jock?  If without, why do you wear one, what does it do for you?

post-18913-0-80347600-1419171775_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 7

I wear my cock ring.. I like to have a hardon ( or a "semi") when getting fucked... I like to play with my cock when getting fucked.. I have great control & edge myself.  I'm there to take the TOPS cock & cum, but also for my pleasure.  I hold off until the top has unloaded before I blast off...or I wait for the next top

• Upvote 3

Lots of times i'll wear a cock ring. My cock gets hard when I get fucked and will cum even if I don't touch it. A cock ring keeps it hard even after I cum and just feels good. I know a lot of tops don't give a shit if i cum or not, but some tops do seem to like feeling up my cock and like it when it stays hard. 

• Upvote 2

As a bottom, i'm a fan of cock rings although I don't wear them all the time. I've had maybe half a dozen different cock rings - some have been great, others have been crap. My current favorite is the Oxballs Nutt Sling...

My fuckhole is hungry for your sperm!

• Upvote 3