Why Did You Start Barebacking?

I started bareback from my early twenties always wanted it raw to feel a guys cock inside my ass and getting his load shot in my ass was the best feeling.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 1/13/2024 at 4:45 AM, SheWantsTHATseed said:

when I’m on my back, spread wide apart and being thrust into, there should be nothing between his perfect cock and my insides. No limitations on the mating happening, and I want anyone who fucks me to do and feel everything he is driven to do as the heat builds and grows. The feelings that consume me as he starts to slam faster, or grunt, or get loud and twitchy can’t be described. Even just knowing he is about to come sets off electricity zapping through my brain… I’m usually moaning out for him to come hard and deep inside me. I try to squeeze his spasming cock with my ass as he loses himself and lets go. It almost makes me scream the pleasure is so powerful. It is the single moment that fulfils every part of my sexuality.

This is beautifully put, and perfectly captures my feelings about being fucked raw

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I first Barebacked because I was curious as to what it felt like so on my first time the guy was fucking me Nd he said he was about cum and I asked him ro pull out and he said to late and came in Me , I absolutely loved it

• Like 2

Apart from some time out during the AIDS crisis I have always barebacked since a teenager. It's what I grew up with; it's the natural way to have sex, skin on skin and hopefully a gut full of seed. I can see no reason to do otherwise.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

I was raised a strict christian and safe sex was not encouraged but having children was, my first bareback was with an old school friend and I loved that feeling. I did try it on one occasion where a hook up wanted to wear a condom and it never felt right so that confirmed bareback was the way for me.

Because you shouldn't. Everyone says to wear a condom. I like things that are tabo o, so it only seemed natural. 

Plus, there's nothing like feeling skin on skin. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1