17 Loads Last Night

pdxalpha42

Spent 1 night in California last night.  Posted ads on BBRt, CL and A4A.  Well in no time, I had cummers showing up at my hotel door.  I left the door ajar, turned the lights down low, slipped on my blindfold and lubed up my hole and they filtered in 1 by 1.  In a 4 hour period, I took 17 loads.  They just kept cumming and cumming and some of them even returned for a repeat session.  One guy that wanted me to see him was a big muscular black guy with a HUGE cock who totally wrecked my hole.  He went for a good 45 minutes.  I had so much cum in my hole by the end of the night.  Hope to do it again sometime soon and try and break the 17 record.  Best night ever!!post-39485-0-01791700-1421249787_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 31

I'd luv to find a guy in your position. Not only would I put a load or two deep inside your hot looking butt I would come back later to lick and eat your wrecked hole... which would probably make me hard again...meaning you'd get another load from me

• Upvote 5

Fuckin' A, pdxalpha42!!  Rock on, man... good for you.  This is definitely a Love This above and beyond even a Like This. They should devise a new icon for posts like this. It takes balls, commitment, prep and a real LOVE of raw cock spurting plentiful spunk to take 17... I would've loved to pimp you out that night.   Niiiiiiice!!!

• Upvote 4

that's fucking hot!  If ever you are in LA doing this again, message me.. I would be down to unload in your hole..   mostly bottom here as well but i LOVE fucking a sloppy hole. 

i've never had a hotel room but love the dark room at slammer (sex club in LA)...  I sometimes just lube up and bend over.  I have had some great nights in that room and have taken lots of cum but not as many as 17 yet...

last week i think i took like 5- 7...   one guy had a grip on my head and was fucking my face,  meanwhile, i was getting my hole fucked but couldn't see anything..   

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Now that's impressive! My hero lol. That's by far the ultimate fantasy for me, to just be a total slut taking bare cock after bare cock, and having each one pump my ass with nut til it's leaking and sloppy. Fuck yeah!

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

Hoping to do it again when I'm in Ft Lauderdale in a couple of months.  This time I'm hoping to find someone willing to pimp my hole out for the night and my goal is to BREAK the 17 load record in 1 night.  Will post either success or failure once it happens.

• Upvote 4

Guest ff-whole

I'd luv to find a guy in your position. Not only would I put a load or two deep inside your hot looking butt I would come back later to lick and eat your wrecked hole... which would probably make me hard again...meaning you'd get another load from me

If you ever get down to Bonaire you can hit me up then... I'd love to take a couple of loads from that hot dick of yours... ;-)