156 members have voted

1. 1. What are the best techiques for a top to get an ass ready

• Rimming
    • Fingering inside the hole
    • Finger outside of hole
    • Rubbing dick around hole
    • Sliding cock in slowly
    • something else

I like topping guys but don't have a lot of experience (although I have to admit, the bottoms I have done do return for more).

My question to bottoms is what is the best way for a top to get your ass ready? I know rimming is one, but anything else? What can a top do to relax your ass? How long do you like to be rimmed? What about fingers in your ass?

I am sure their are subs out there that will say whatever the top does is good, but even you guys must like something.

Thanks for your suggestions.

I don't need any real prep to take a cock into my hole. I do like to be rimmed and have a small amount of lube used. I have taken guys just using spit from rimming. Feels great. Lately I take a hit of poppers just before he slides in. The feeling is amazing. I do use a dildo sometimes before he arrives just to make sure I am clean.

• Upvote 1

Guest BtmByTheBay

One of the favourite ways I've been fucked is right after I've been sucking a top's cock while he's been rimming me. I get to get his cock slick with my mouth and he gets me wet with his tongue so he can just spit fuck me.

Rimming and fingering do it for me! Getting my hole eaten drives me crazy, and if you're not in a rush then take time to open me up with gradually more and more fingers - that'll get me nice and open, ready to take just about anything you wanna shove up my ass ;-)

• Upvote 2

I hate getting fingered, it's uncomfortable, I like rimming tho, but get really turned on as the top rubs his meat over my hole, teasing me, knowing that any minute now he'll slide in deep

Especially like it when the 'safe sex tops' who get so turned on by rubbing dick on my hole 'forget' all about putting on the condom and just ram it deep n raw