Fuck Machine

NLbear

i used to be collared and had a fuck machine going into me all night while i was in a sling. the best thing about it is it keeps going even after you fall asleep

Now  that is hot...if oly it shot loads of cum into as well..the perfect neverending top...

lol

• Upvote 1

They do look like a lot of fun but the more interesting question is who is in control of the machine?

Could be a wonderfully painful night of sex if it all works out.

http://a6-19.5-237.cdn13.com/data/2732701.mp4?cdn_creation_time=1428232707&cdn_ttl=14400&cdn_bw=153600&cdn_hash=2638bab07401b265af18803c7bc03038

Whoever controls the remote control. Could be yourself or someone else.

@BBPaulZa: wouldn't it be great to have a machine that shoots loads? Would be fake cum, but still would be fun.....!

Whoever controls the remote control. Could be yourself or someone else.

@BBPaulZa: wouldn't it be great to have a machine that shoots loads? Would be fake cum, but still would be fun.....!

LOL yeah it would be - load after load after load ;-)

• Upvote 1

I own the Shock spot fuck machine (Shockspot.net)

the best on the market, hands down, I have owned one before this too. Also the noise they make doesnt really bother you once the machine is using you. 

few things to consider:

Construction-If your anything like me it will be in for some rough use

stroke length-how long the thrusts will be before pulling back

torque-how hard you can get fucked before the machine stops. 

if you want a pic let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

I really prefer the real thing bit a few years ago a older F/B used to use a mchine up me for a hour or so after he had dumped a few loads of piss n cum up me !

He used the machine up me while he was reloadin his last loads for the nite !

I really luved that machine it really did give a hard fuck it had different sizes n speeds n force dunno what brand tho unfortunately have lost contact with him (_0_)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...
On 3/24/2015 at 1:18 PM, NLbear said:

Has anyone ever used a fuck machine? Either as a bottom on yourself or as a top on a bottom (or two Bottoms)?

I saw an ad from Fortroff and watched the video on their website (see: [think before following links] http://www.forttroff.com/product/81000.html )

It looks like it can go as long and deep and hard as you want. For when there is no top around or to prepare for a fuck later?

Curious to hear if anyone has used one and what the experience was like. Of course the real thing is better but I would love to try it to see what it feels like.

I own a fuck machine with many dildo s. Sniff some poppers, lube your ass and you can get fucked for hours. I love my machine, but only as an addional item. Nothing is better than raw cock or bare fist up your hole. If I am still hungry and there is no fuckbudd around I use my machine untill my ass had enough. 

I keep looking at different machines but never buy one, don't want to get a,bad one.

But fuck they look like fun, being able to pump my hole for hours while I sniff poppers and generally let my pig slut side out sounds like the best time.

I built my own from some parts and a kit for the controller,
I would recommend NOT getting anything cheap or small, it will disappoint you, I know you are all like me, you want POUNDED.

Mine is very powerful, you basically cant stop it.
I tie it down to a post in my basement so its very steady.
Trust me, if you get a good strong machine,,, it will out fuck any man.
Its a hell of an experience being fucked for a couple hours STRAIGHT.

I really like my HiSmith.  Some of preprogrammed sessions through the app are great!  Haven't had a chance to let anyone else control it through the web.  Yet!  😈
You can control the speed but you can't change the length of the stroke while it is operating.  You have to set the stroke length before starting.  But, it's quick enough to stop, change the length, and then hop back on!  

I'm also able to attach my fleshlight which is nice but definitely prefer the dildos.
I looked at a pneumatic machine where you can control the stroke length, too.  But the extra cost was a bit more than I was willing to pay.