Should Bottoms Jerk Off?

Sharp-edge

Im 100% bottom slut for bbc. A bottom is not there to focus on themselves. Bottom is there serve and service the needs of the top. Jackin off is selfish and tops need to be more assertive and control their bottoms. You should be getting off from the top dick you down. Your reward the seed your top graviously gives you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As a bottom I'm there to take the tops dick and load, and that's it.  If the top wants me to jerk off he'll tell me, or if I touch myself (since I often get hard from the dick in my ass plowing) he'll slap my hand or face to make me stop.  I have a job to do and the top needs my full attention.

So long as my fuckhole is servicing and milking cum out of  a Top, I just want my dick to shrivel up and disappear.        My total focus is on the sexual sensations in my hole, and how I can use it to stimulate my Top's cock.

There is plenty of time when I am alone and have a cum sloppy cunt for me to jerk off.     

• Upvote 1

Guest bayareadl

I rarely need to jerk off while being fucked.  Most decent tops can make me cum by breeding me decently.  On those occasions when I do need to jerk off, I wait until the top is gone or showering. 

As the bottom my duty is to make sure the top cums in me.  My orgasm is a very distant second. 

Edited by bayareadl
submitted too soon

I jerk off privately and would if a a top wanted me to but otherwise I don't usually touch my cock. I am there for the top. That said I haven't cum from bing fucked yet but I can always keep trying. I like to wear a jock to avoid even having my cock out. 

I love to jack my cock as multiple guys use my hole for their pleasure.   The keywords here are "their pleasure".  So I understand while I'm jacking that I do not get off until my top man delivers his hot creamy spunk in my asshole.    Most times I'm getting fucked by multiple guys so I make sure not to cum until I'm done giving them pleasure  

fucknfeedme on BBRT 

Edited by fucknfeedme

Guest shybottomhole

I don't think I could get hard enough while getting fucked to jack off. I'm too busy concentrating on what the Top is doing and what I can do to give him the most pleasure. The job of my dick is to stay out of the way.

That said, I remember one really muscular Top who really wanted me to cum. He started the fuck across the arm of his couch for the first while. Then he laid me on my back on his kitchen table and fucked slowly while jacking me off and squeezing my balls hard.  When I came he scooped it up,  poked as much as he could in my hole and continued the fuck until he added his load to mine.

• 2 years later...
On 5/13/2015 at 4:42 AM, FelchingPisser said:

I prefer my bottoms to not jerk--until we are well into play.  I have had guys get so excited they have blown a load as I push my cock into them--and very few can keep on going.  I do like to get my bottom off by hammering his prostate.  And if I'm not done, that load will be smeared on my dick and fucked into him...

I play with enough subs, that like breedmedaddy, they take it home to re-live the scene afterwards.

i never jerk off n never cum when a top is aroused n fucking me or im sucking him or any time . i only EVER want to pleasure my top n it weird  but u never want my own orgasm n feel such excitement n pleasure when my man orgasms . in fact i find men who prefer not to get me or have me aroused at all . these men are so hot . we both only fuck for there plerasure 

• 2 years later...

Ok this whole "bottoms shouldn't jerk off" shit is complete bullshit. It's nothing more than bottom shaming and degrading the bottom. By saying he can not touch his dick, you are saying his enjoyment is less important than yours. Tops like to be in control and us bottoms feed into that and allow them to feel like they are in control, but when in fact, we are the ones giving you our asses. We are just as much in control if not more. If I wanted to, I could clench while getting pounded and SNAP! That top would be in a world of hurt. Gay men need to realize that the whole dominant/submissive thing is simply role play. It is not real-life governing rules that every gay man has to follow. Nobody is dominant. We are humans not fucking dogs. We have never been dogs. Sex is equal partnership, therefore, it should be equal enjoyment. If you are turned off by a bottom jerking off, and if you think its disrespectful, you need to see a fucking psychiatrist because your brain is fucked up or you are just a fucking moron. That bottom is jerking off because his dick is connected to his prostate. That is the pleasure center. There isn't two different ways to orgasm. Jesus. If you cum hands free it's because your damn dick and prostate are side by side. You slam your dick into one, the other will be stimulated. Either way, your dick is what cums isn't it? Getting fucked without touching my dick is like 1/8 of the pleasure when I do touch my dick. When I jerk off while getting fucked, I'm horny, uninhibited, I love it rough, I talk dirty, you can slap my ass, and I'm loving every moment of it. And the best part, like any skilled bottom, I know how to edge myself and only cum once the top does. If I do cum first, it's usually hands free from getting pounded hard and it doesn't matter anyways.  Don't let me touch my dick, I'll do nothing but count the minutes impatiently waiting for the top to shoot his damn load already so I can be done. I honestly feel like tops who don't allow bottoms to jerk off during sex are turned on by the pain and discomfort of the bottom. Or they somehow think they aren't 100% gay if they ignore or don't acknowledge the bottoms dick. That, or it's some sick control/power thing. I don't don't know and I don't want to know. Bottoms, if a top slaps your hand away from your dick, slap that bitch back. Stop letting tops degrade you because you are a bottom. They are trying to feminize bottoms because of their own insecurities about being gay. Fuck that. We are the ones who have balls to take a dick and enjoy it. There are plenty of tops out there who get off watching the Bottom get off. Those are real mean and true tops. Go ahead. Slap my fucking hand away and see what happens. I dare you bitch....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tarynholz said:

Ok this whole "bottoms shouldn't jerk off" shit is complete bullshit. It's nothing more than bottom shaming and degrading the bottom. By saying he can not touch his dick, you are saying his enjoyment is less important than yours. Tops like to be in control and us bottoms feed into that and allow them to feel like they are in control, but when in fact, we are the ones giving you our asses. We are just as much in control if not more. If I wanted to, I could clench while getting pounded and SNAP! That top would be in a world of hurt. Gay men need to realize that the whole dominant/submissive thing is simply role play. It is not real-life governing rules that every gay man has to follow. Nobody is dominant. We are humans not fucking dogs. We have never been dogs. Sex is equal partnership, therefore, it should be equal enjoyment. If you are turned off by a bottom jerking off, and if you think its disrespectful, you need to see a fucking psychiatrist because your brain is fucked up or you are just a fucking moron. That bottom is jerking off because his dick is connected to his prostate. That is the pleasure center. There isn't two different ways to orgasm. Jesus. If you cum hands free it's because your damn dick and prostate are side by side. You slam your dick into one, the other will be stimulated. Either way, your dick is what cums isn't it? Getting fucked without touching my dick is like 1/8 of the pleasure when I do touch my dick. When I jerk off while getting fucked, I'm horny, uninhibited, I love it rough, I talk dirty, you can slap my ass, and I'm loving every moment of it. And the best part, like any skilled bottom, I know how to edge myself and only cum once the top does. If I do cum first, it's usually hands free from getting pounded hard and it doesn't matter anyways.  Don't let me touch my dick, I'll do nothing but count the minutes impatiently waiting for the top to shoot his damn load already so I can be done. I honestly feel like tops who don't allow bottoms to jerk off during sex are turned on by the pain and discomfort of the bottom. Or they somehow think they aren't 100% gay if they ignore or don't acknowledge the bottoms dick. That, or it's some sick control/power thing. I don't don't know and I don't want to know. Bottoms, if a top slaps your hand away from your dick, slap that bitch back. Stop letting tops degrade you because you are a bottom. They are trying to feminize bottoms because of their own insecurities about being gay. Fuck that. We are the ones who have balls to take a dick and enjoy it. There are plenty of tops out there who get off watching the Bottom get off. Those are real mean and true tops. Go ahead. Slap my fucking hand away and see what happens. I dare you bitch....

So we'll said!