Guest SBBOY

Guest SBBOY

Anyone into keeping / taking a trophy from a fuck? Or do you give / reward a top with a trophy? What type of things do you give or receive?

I usually try and keep the underwear of the guy I've fucked, sometimes with permission and sometimes without  :ph34r:

Usually I'll use it as a spunk rag for the next few weeks and also use it to gag the next fucker I'm going to breed. 

Most recently I fucked a blindfolded slut at his apartment. He was wearing a nasty pig jockstrap which he took off mid fuck. He remained blindfolded as I dressed after I bred him and I swiped it off the floor on the way out. 

It's just another aspect of using a cum bucket. I've taken his hole, I've bred it, I own it and then I also deserve a trophy as my reward! 

Guest ff-whole

Sorry, the only trophy I want from the tops is their cum inside of me...

And if possible without any STD's.

Just clean, hot, slimy spunk and lots of it...

Guest PozGoat

My trophy is usually cum running down my legs from tops who cum so hard in me that some runs out my hole down my legs.

I like to walk around the baths with cum running down my legs to show off my trophy.

I must admit that when I was very young I grabbed the underwear of a lousy fuck on my way out. Never when the guy was a good fucker because if he knew I stole his underwear he would never fuck me again :-)

I never took a trophy when I got older. Guys pay $$ for their underwear or jockstraps. And I have more than enough of those even when I freeball most of the time.

• Upvote 3

I see a couple of married guys and recently after we'd finished one of them had on a pair of A&F boxers I liked. I asked for them and he smiled, wiped his crotch with them and told me I could have them if I wore them. I put them on and he slid on my boxer briefs. I drove home with a raging hardon and had to beat it hen I got to my place. I guess we both got a little trophy.  I just wonder what he will tell his wife where he got the red boxer briefs?

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Their DNA in me is good enough. I'm usually still laid flat on my stomach five minutes after I've taken their load (to let it soak in) that they have already changed and gone...so have no chance to take their hot jock strap or whatever. I've taken stuff in the guys locker rooms at school....raging hard on and orgasms knowing their cock was rubbing up against the material I'm smelling.

Edited by chie
  • Upvote 1

As the bottom, the only trophy I seek is my Top's cum. A few Tops I've been with asked if they could use their iphone to video or take pics of us during play. I've always consented so that would be their trophy.  I know they've shown those to other people because they showed me vids/pics of their past conquest too.

• Upvote 4

As the bottom, the only trophy I seek is my Top's cum. A few Tops I've been with asked if they could use their iphone to video or take pics of us during play. I've always consented so that would be their trophy.  I know they've shown those to other people because they showed me vids/pics of their past conquest too.

I've had tops take pics as they came in me for them to show another of their conquests (I've not yet accidentally come across any online but I'm sure there are some). I'm not overly keen on them snapping pics during sex as I want them focused on fucking me and breeding me deep...recording their deeds afterward I'm more than fine with.

• Upvote 2

i had a guy take a pic of his raw dick in my hole which he immediately posted to his BBRT profile with the caption "hot chocolate ass".

We fucked in July of last year and the photo is still up.

Makes me smile every single time. 

• Upvote 1