Guy Converts After 10 Years Of Barebacking

• Administrators

I tested POZ in April. My Lover and I went to the Clinic because we thought we had the Clap. Come to find out, my Lover had it; but I didn't. Nonetheless, they medicated both of us. I still think I had it, because it hurt to take a leak and nasty green shit was seepin' outta my Cock. We've both had it before, so we know what it's like.

Two weeks later I got a call from the Clinic. They wanted me to come in again. Not surprisingly, I'd tested POZ, though my test results didn't show any Clap.

I'd long suspected I had the BUG. I've barebacked for 10 years. One POZ guy told me I oughta get tested, but his advice went over my head. I travel for my job a lot; and I swear I've hit every bathhouse, bookstore, park, rest-and-truck-stop within 500 miles.

I've spent entire weekends at the Baths and have taken 15 Loads a night. Sometimes my Lover won't touch me until I get prelubed with somebody’s Cum. So I wasn't surprised by my Status, although it did take me a few weeks to adjust.

The goddamn ideologues at the Clinic caught me off guard. They coerced me into signing a statement that said I'd clue in my future cohorts in advance. They said I'd be committing a felony if I didn't.

Bullshit! If I had it to do all over again, I'd tell ‘em to stuff it up their ass! That goddammed Counselor even demanded I reveal the names of all my sex partners for the last FIVE YEARS. I explained that in the Gay Scene, names are not a prerequisite. You just stick your Ass in the air and take what cums your way. When he found out I’d been married a decade ago, he made like he was gonna track her down and get her tested. Fine! Be my guest!

Here in Arkansas, there was an article in the paper about a guy getting sentenced for intentionally infecting some Bitch with HIV; but I've never read about any man-to-man cases. That's cause here in the Bible Belt the Religious Right hope all of us Queers die of AIDS. I can assure them the feeling is mutual, to say the least.

BTW, my Lover thinks my new Status is cool. We spent a weekend at the Midtown in Dallas. After taking six raw Cocks the first night, he plowed my Ass, which was lubed up with some real nasty Spooge.

About 4:30 in the morning, he got it in his head he wanted to be fucked. He grabbed my Dick, jacked me a minute, then guided my POZ Dick up his Cunt. And the guy's normally tops! You better believe I made him beg for it before I bred his Ass. The moral of the story is: There's something in fuckin' Bug Juice induces a Fag to get fucked.

• Like 1