Chapter 1, PozCop: happy birthday

I still could not believe that my husband passed away so quickly; it was me to find him dead, hit by the bus which should have taken him to his office, and I still can remember three teens running away as soon as they saw us cops around. Impossible to see their faces and identify them. 
I watched the old family photo hanging on the wall, with all of us together: me and Ian standing next to my twin sister and her girlfriend Sharon, who held our little son Elias; next to it, another pic showed a tall, young and sexy teen holding a trophy and showing a large smile of pride.
I placed my left hand on Ian's empty chair and couldn't hold tears. "Time for you to find a replacement", my sister suggested; "I know Sharon and I are no longer enough for you."
I remained silent, aware that my special Ian was gone and no other man could replace him at all. "Listen, my Gifter", Sharon stood up and came close to me. "Stop crying on yourself, you could do nothing for him! It was an accident!"
"I could have driven him at work", I blamed myself; "but Chief called me for that silly thing of teens fighting for a girl! What an emergency, for me Chief could even fuck off."
"You should better go to wake Elias up", she interrupted me and took a folded paper from a drawer. "But first tell me your intentions, did you change your mind after what happened or shall we proceed?"
I just took the paper ffrom her hand and after having read it, I tore it in pieces. "I won't waste this past week! Now time has come! Let me show you where this prescription must go", I said, and ran to flush it down the toilet. 
"Understood", Sharon unbuttoned her shirt addressing a sad smile at me. "I feel so guilty, Gifter", she almost cried while I looked at the two scorpions tattooed on her breasts. "I did my best for Elias with my milk but we have been disappointed", she cried at the stingers pointing at her nipples. 
"Who's crying at themselves now", I playfully spanked her ass and, without waiting for her reply, I walked to my son's room. One knock, two, three, no answer and no movement, so I pushed the handle down and the door opened.
"Eli", I whispered softly; "breakfast is almost cold. Wake up my son!"
Elias didn't move; he laid down on the bed, on his belly, face pressed onto the pillow; with no regard I closed the room's door and sat next to him. Being that close I noticed his body shaking and the pillowcase soaked in tears. "Again?", I asked; "it's a whole week it goes on like this! What's up, my boy!"
"I miss Ian", he sobbed; "I've always his voice into my ears, his smile, everything..."
"Same for me", I comforted him; "he's living inside my heart and blood, although his body has gone." 
But my son's gaze wasn't directed to me, he continued to cry over the pillow instead! A cop like me knows it, I'm not born yesterday, there was clearly something else in the air.
"I swear it", I said caressing his hair; "if I discover someone has hurt you anyhow, be sure they'll end up buried somewhere. No one has the right to offend you or make you suffer, my dear. These are tears from a young broken heart, aren't they?"
"What? Might be abstinence from my pills", the boy blushed, determined to change the conversation subject; "why did you made me suspend them a week ago!"
I pulled him by his hands, forcing him to get out of bed; while standing, he was tall as me, with a muscular young innocent body just dressed in underwear; "happy birthday", I smiled at him touching his round, perfect ass; "look at yourself, today you turn 18, but you look as an adult crying like a baby!"
His head on my shoulder, he broke in tears again so I held him tight in my arms: "dad's here for you, my little man; and if you stopped those pills it's because they're for boys! Today it's time for you to get your deserved upgrade. I want you to be free, from now on."
"Ian was the only one who listened to me", he cried again; "I'm 18 and have never kissed a girl or a boy, no one, everybody says people like me bring misfortune and negativity. All guys in my school had sex at least once, and me... Nothing. Even Ian rejected me, we just talked."
"Because you weren't in legal age, but from today..." I held him even tighter, slowly caressing his body till his sobs subsided. I could notice his dick hardening but I hesitated before sliding his underwear down.
"I know it's wrong", he finally said looking into my eyes; "but I saw you kissing Alex! Your sister! Could you kiss your son?"
I was already dripping precum under my pants, but I was conscious about the importance of the moment; "I'll give you your special 18th birthday gift, Eli, but one step at a time!"

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Preparing next chapter but I'm in a big need of chilling out! A busy week waits for me (I wanted to post new chapter directly but I don't manage to, sorry). 

Next will be Elias's perspective. Then afterwards the virus again.

• Like 1

Chapter 2, Elias: the pills 

Another sleepless night, spent in tears laying down on my belly; under my pillow I kept the last object belonging to my poor step dad. I've grown up in a loving family with my dads, mom and aunt who always gave me what I needed but my second dad's death caused a relevant void on me. 
What a disaster, it was my 18th birthday, the day I've waited for so long. A day planned by my family as a "rite of initiation" as my parents said, and now I was a ghost of myself. 
I hugged and kissed the last memory of dad Ian, holding it tight in my arms; a blood stain dirtied the object and I had no courage to return it to my family as it reminded me the care and love I had for him. 
As someone knocked at the door, I did my best to ignore it and pretended to sleep, not before having hidden Ian's memory under the mattress as usual but the knocks insisted! Was it Mom Sharon or mom-aunt Alex wanting me in the kitchen? No time to wonder more, as dad Adrian opened the door. 
After small talk he wished me happy birthday and, seeing me in tears, he forced me off the bed! What could I tell him, I couldn't come out with real reasons of my suffering, so I just confessed him my sexless teen age; it was so difficult to share my feelings, he educated me to be strong, able to defend myself, and I was a shy sexless frustrated guy instead! 
"Look at yourself", he smiled at me; "you're such a young sexy man now. Don't cry, love, I'm here to give you everything you need". 
Everything, he said? He really said "everything"? I looked my blushing face at the mirror again and found the courage to talk; it was not the first time I saw him kissing his twin sister or finger her holes, and he did it even when I was around; dads and moms used to walk naked through the house and I couldn't... 
"Kiss me please", I dared to say, facing him but as soon as my lips touched his, he stopped me! Again I felt shy towards him, so we stood there, him clothed and me in underwear, to stare at each other. 
"Eli, come with me", he suddenly said; "but leave your undies here!" 
Excitement and fear caught me by surprise, I never saw dad Adrian so dominant towards me; as soon as I dropped my underwear on the floor, he took it in his hand and started to lick it. "Someone's horny", he commented; "I can taste fresh, innocent precum here. Cum with me! No, well, come with me!" 
Hand in hand we walked through the corridor till we reached stairs; "wow", I thought, I had never accessed the staircase up dad's bedroom without his permission! And now we were going up together.
His hand in mine, did no longer seem the safe and firm grip by a father, his experienced fingers were trying to explore me, I felt he was observing my hand with x-ray and I noticed my dick hardening. "Sorry, really..." I cleared my throat before talking; "but, well, I can't contain myself! I have a body. With needs." 
Finally we reached his bedroom and I noticed a white, clean sheet on his huge bed; how envious I was, guessing how much sex he had there! With my poor step dad, with my mothers, and whoever could come and visit him; the bed looked clean, though. Like it had just been deeply washed. Then, what was that white cloth, what was it needed for! I stared at the wall and I could notice a frame hanging there, with pieces of the same cloth united together in a sort of mosaic. White but stained of whatever it could be; "an artist", I thought, "dad is a cop and artist" but I had no guts to ask any questions.
A sealed toothbrush was positioned on the nightstand and dad adjusted the sheet accurately on the mattress; "lay on there", he commanded me and I protested: "it's brand-new, I'd not like to... To ruin it! Sorry my dick drips, and it never happened so much, I'd  stain this wonderful cloth, laying on it!" 
"An order is an order, Elias", he exclaimed; "look at me, do you think I'm kidding?" 
His rigid belt hanging from the door, a leash attached to the coathanger, I would never have guessed dad could be so firm at me, he's never been! 
"Do you want your birthday gift, boy, or would you like to remain a kid?" He unlocked a drawer and showed me a bottle. Sealed, full of pills. 
"Decide now", he ordered; "or I'll force you to take these again and you'll get no gifts." 
My life went on with pills, from puberty till now, and family said they were vitamins. 
"Explain me", I pleaded, my hard-on subsided in the meantime, and before talking, dad pushed me on the bed, above the wait cloth.  
He climbed on the mattress till he finally reached me, and his clothed arm covered my naked, innocent chest. 
"I've got to tell you boy", his face just few centimeters from mine. "Your 18th birthday gift is sexual freedom." 
What a mess, I really felt confused now and stared at the pills bottle, still standing on the bedside table; my curiosity was evident because I knew those medicines, despite family's told story of vitamins I recognized them as I saw friends swallowing pills of same color and shape. 
"Wow", I smiled at my father pretending to buy his past lies; "you mean I'm starting a prevention treatment? Is it so? This is... My friends call it Prep! I know the bottle!" 
Dad shook his head, with the biggest grin I ever saw on him: "my little naive boy", he ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead. "You've taken these meds for years and just stopped treatment a week ago, you really think your innocence is still lasting long with me? You're ready to become a man! Stop asking questions and take my clothes off, boy, we have a long day!"

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

Chapter 3, HIV: who's in control?

No human knows Elias as I do. Not his friends, much less his parents: I was there while Adri's poz seed and Sharon's negative egg merged together, I should actually have been the only creature to be transferred from that encounter! A new being formed, instead; I assisted to the event of two cells becoming one and starting to replicate in a new life, never seen such a show before; in that exact moment I understood I had to share my existence with an undesired guest. 
Time passed and I learnt to love the new creature who continued growing and growing, through Sharon's body I could perceive their heart start to beat and their movements, till I realized he was a new vulnerable, little male human! "He'll be toxic like us", was Sharon and Adri's decision. But I wanted to take revenge on them for having excluded me from such an important choice; kill him and force Sharon to expel the lifeless body? No, too cruel; I loved her and her gifter too much, but I couldn't forgive them completely. For months I wondered why the newborn should come out from the same door that gave me free access to Sharon's body! It hadn't to be like that, so, I let baby Elias live with my antibodies for some days, then here it was. A nice neg status. 
I'm looking at him now, through his father's blood stream I can see how a beautiful guy he's become; if only he wasn't the asshole I've seen he has turned into! I started to regret my decision to leave him neg, as I could have avoided many trouble he's caused to others. Yes, I just assumed he well accepted his parents' education. And I was totally wrong. 
Finally his 18th birthday has come and he's unbuttoning his father's pants; like mother like son, I notice the same anxiety Sharon had years before, when Gifter took her virginity away. 
Elias's lips were closer and closer to his father's, so I took the chance: "FBI", I said; "PozCop! What kind of policeman are you? Look at him some more!" 
He stepped backwards and stared at his son for a moment but noticing his excitement he guided him upstairs, where the bed was prepared as it had been 18 years before: the white clean sheet was there, to welcome Eli's virgin blood.
"You think your neg status is lasting long with me?" my host asked nonchalantly, while his son undressed him; both humans' dicks were rock hard and soon enough the two were rolling on the bed, in each other's arms but young Elias clearly didn't feel comfortable and his father gently massaged his body; "no way", I told my carrier. "Who's in control, cop? You'll poz him if I want you to, understood?" 
Every time they attempted a kiss, I enjoyed causing Adri pain and itching through his skin, swelling his lips, till his member finally softened; matter of determination, I didn't want to be inside Elias's body knowing what he had done with his horrible group of friends!
My host surrendered and, struggling against the tickle on his feet, he ran downstairs leaving his son naked ass up on the big bed; I could now confront him, virus-to-man, forcing him to face reality in a way or another. 
"Damned virus", he exclaimed sitting down on the couch; "what the fuck do you want now! Don't you think you already created problems to us?"
We both heard Elias calling dad from upstairs, but I didn't want to let Adrian take care of him yet. "I won't be his virus at all, first educate that asshole of your son..."
Still naked, his soft dick and balls ridiculously bouncing, he jumped up and opened the meds cabinet trying to threaten me again. "I'm not afraid", I teased him, "if you make me go down to undetectable your sex appeal will decrease. Look at yourself now, would you spend an entire life with those useless pendants down there? If I only want it, you'll never be able to get hard again!"
"I'm a gifter", he shouted; "I'm a fucking gifter!" And he started to play with his member, with no results. "Let's find a compromise", I finally proposed him; "you go upstairs and play with Elias orally then you ask him what he's done with poor Ian's white cane. Listen to me, he's a lot to tell you about."

• Like 1

Chapter 4, PozCop: man outside, boy inside

Humiliated, degraded. That's what I felt when my dick softened in front of my son! No way to explain Elias that I had a conscious virus who could stop me from doing what he didn't want me to, so I ran downstairs till pain and embarrassment subsided. 
Fucking stubborn HIV of mine, nothing could be done if he decided something but now he had to accept I wanted to poz my son! Why shouldn't I! 
"Elias is not what you think he is", my virus insisted and I couldn't accept him to accuse my neg son of something so, I lost my patience: "think about your own business, damned HIV! Or you know how you're going to end up!" 
I squeezed my soft dick in my hand, I knew just a way to make it rise again but looking around, I realized Sharon and Alexandra already headed out. I stared at Ian's photo hanging on the wall, if only he could be here and let me fuck his face or ass! No, he was permanently gone, brutally killed by the bus. 
The thought about Ian made me wonder: where was the white cane my husband used as a guide? Other cops didn't find it on the accident's scene. Could it be possible, the three teen boys running quickly away stole it? That made no sense! 
A quick thought came to my mind: Elias, is it him! Was him one of the bullies, no, Ian loved my son and that was mutual, no reason to think something bad about my Eli. "He's not what you consider him to be", HIV warned me one more time, forcing me to clearly ignore those advices; Ian was there, smiling from the picture, his white cane in a hand and holding Sharon's arm with the other. 
Breaking down in tears was not appropriate, so I ran upstairs again. "Oral only", I repeated at myself and finally sat on my bed, next to Elias. 
"It's me", the boy still cried, his head on my shoulder one more time; "I'm wrong, I was born wrong..." 
"No, boy", I kissed his cheek and dried his tears with my fingers. "My little, sweet, innocent boy! My best success in life!" 
He unexpectedly jumped up and came to sit on my knees; finally our bodies entwined again, arms circling each other's waists; our lips touched once, twice, then a sweet, innocent kiss lips to lips, him shaking in my arms for excitement and maybe fear. 
My hands began exploring his back, shoulders, and his perfect round ass; "this needs to be bred", I whispered and with no further hesitation I shoved my tongue into his mouth. 
There he was with his innocence, his lips began to suck on my tongue and only after a while he kissed me back; his dick was hard as a rock, the opposite of mine which still bounced down. 
"It's me", he told me again after we broke the kiss; "I've got something wrong for sure. Or, you know father and son couldn't fuck..." 
One finger on his lips to silence him, and again same finger inserted in his mouth, together with my tongue, both of us sucking it simultaneously. With no result for me, so I pushed him down, laying on the mattress, and kissed all over his body. But something still blocked me! "Eli", I called him tentatively; "I can't explain it in other words..." I rubbed his chest, caressing his teenage fur; some on his legs, genitals and ass crack. "No, no, no", I shook my head; "I found what's wrong with you, something must change on here..." 
"I'm so proud of my fur", he commented, "what do you tell me!" 
Shaving cream and electric razor in my hand, I had not to explain Eli my intentions: "you're not allowed to have hairy skin", I commanded; "till you don't became a man, till your blood stream gets upgraded. For now you're a boy and must look as such! you hear me?" 
I took his balls in my hand and squeezed hard: "no hard on! Not now at least! Understood?" 
As soon as his dick became soft, I quickly extracted a chastity cage from my drawer and locked his member; "fits perfectly", I smiled, showing him another cage, with spikes inside. "And if you don't behave, I'll change it with the other one!"
"I deserve this, dad", he said, staring at the mirror to see his newly transformed body. I caressed and licked all over his newly shaved skin, it was so smooth and velvety, as a good boy should be. But nothing happened: I felt mentally horny, while my penis didn't respond at all! 
"Son", I finally called him; "your actions and reactions don't convince me... What's the fucking matter with you!" 
"Nothing", he replied; "I'm fine..." 
"Fine when you stay awake all night? Fine when you always cry? Fine as you don't go to school? Boy, do you really think I was born yesterday?" 
That was my most difficult mission, to treat my son as I assumed him to be suspected of a crime. 
"Eli, there's something serious you've seen", I dared to say. "Seen, or done. I know it, you stole Ian's cane. Say it!" 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This is the price to pay when choosing to create stories different from the "ordinary"; I honestly often complain because many stories here do not transmit (pun intended) anything to me. 

Not wanting to criticize/dislike others, I do my best to create my own content, and not being liked by everyone is always among possibilities. 

• Like 1

On 6/4/2023 at 2:50 AM, Vancrawman said:

Nice start, appropriately twisted and depraved 🙂

It's going on! The virus is determined to prevent PozCop from pozzing Elias! Till the boy doesn't tell the truth about the accident. 

Poor naive neg boy he doesn't believe in talking virus (spoiler)

• Upvote 1

Let Elias tell the truth and become aware of his place... 

Pozzing process starts from next chapter (always if HIV agrees, obviously). 

--- 

Chapter 5, Elias: the truth 

My father's sexual appetite seemed permanently gone; what a disaster I was, even my own dad refused me! And now he brought up that matter of Ian? 
"I can never replace daddy Ian", I cried aloud; laying face down on my father's big bed, I was dripping tears on the pillow case and couldn't stop. I reached down with my hand, touching my locked dick and stared at dad: "please", I begged; "take this away!" 
"Listen, boy!" His tone became firm, and he grabbed my wrist pulling me towards him. He held something metallic in his free hand! With a quick movement, he fastened something to my neck. 
It was a metal collar, with a "forbidden" sign engraved on it, and a small hole on a side; no way for me to remove it! I stared at the big mirror on the wall studying my smooth, naked, collared body; "say what you are", my father commanded; "say it aloud!" 
"I'm your son", I replied. "Your boy..." I stopped, noticing a camera hanging from the ceiling and focused on me. "I'm your little innocent boy, but please..." 
"Please nothing!" He forced my arm behind my back till it hurt, I was obliged to turn around, fearing him to make me wear handcuffs, or worse. 
"If your conscience is clean, you should have nothing to cry for! But my virus told me..." 
That damned story, once again; dad Ian told me about that smart HIV virus able to talk while both my mothers said it was a prank related to Ian's speaking electronic devices. But dad Adrian always promised he'd never lie to me; and what to say now, if I talked further I could betray myself! I wanted to go downstairs, to my room, and erase all data from smartphone and smartwatch. 
"Eli", dad encouraged me; "now you're grown up enough to know all the story! You have no idea how much our HIV loves you, he wants to protect us... He told me dad Ian was in trouble and I ran there, but it was too late..." 
Why was he insisting on the subject! My face seemed on fire and I massaged my cheeks hoping to calm down; the moment had come! 
"It's my fault... My own fucking fault..." 
Needless to cry, dad was in "cop mode" and instead of looking at me, he took his tablet from the desk and opened a video. There it was, the day of Ian's accident. 
"Do you really think I was born yesterday?" he yelled at me, but I was concentrated on the video, showing the scene in slow motion. "Your classmates confessed it all and I have the recording you shared with them! Do you think you could go so far, boy?" 
Yes, my face was unmistakeable while I was making fun of Ian, together with my buddies. 
"I have arrested them", he then explained; "eighteen years old and already drug dealers? I had to stop them! And stop you. Take your own responsibilities son, or I'll never give you the gift of manhood." 
"Who could guess what happened then", I continued crying aloud, eyes still concentrated on the video. It was clearly showing Ian running by himself, carrying no white cane! He felt comfortable like he was seeing, but in slow motion it was clear his eyes were closed as usual. 
"It's not your fault", my dad said stopping the video before I could see the rest; "your friends chased him and... He was concentrated on them, so, he didn't realize the virus was warning him about the arriving bus." 
"I just wanted to be loved..." No longer reasons to keep the secret, it was clear my class mates had no interest on me. "Jake and Blake, they said I'm only a little fag, and I had to prove them I was a man, humiliating someone weaker than me..." 
"Finally you decided to talk to me", he seemed relieved now. "I am the only to decide if you are or aren't a man! And if you degrade someone, especially your family, you're just a little... Meaningless..." Without warning, he pushed two dry fingers in my ass, causing me pain. "...Faggot! Do you want to be a man? Perfect. Learn to be a good fag before! And not to degrade others!" 

On 6/1/2023 at 9:26 PM, BreederDaddy99UK said:

I think this is a story of genius writing. I’ve never read a Poz story from the voice of the virus. Well done PozTalk for coming up with something so original! 

can’t wait for the next episode.  Ignore the doubters!! 

This time the doubter is me! 

I started it supposing it to be a quite short one, then connection between characters didn't work as expected, the project I had in mind vanished due to some personal issues, too bad treating my readers like this but failures can happen! First time I left a story without completion was the one I started writing with my ex and I left it incomplete after our breakup. 

Do I think to write other stories? Who knows! It's the same answer I give to guys asking me if I convert my bf to poz: "nothing can be excluded in life".