Guy Gets His Boyfriend To Poz Him

• Administrators

Dave and I had been together over a year. At 42 he is older than am I. He has gray eyes, and is gorgeous. He's also POZ. We both are now. I remember our first date. I grabbed his package. I wanted him to pierce my Hole. He brushed my hand away.

"We have to talk."

"Not now. " I answered. "I need your Cum."

"Steve," he replied, "I'm POZ . I don't want to infect you." Back then I was still NEG.

For the next 11 months we did Safe Sex. He'd suck me raw; we did our fucking with a Condom. He even insisted I use a Rubber when I sucked him. I hated that. I told him so. I'd always barebacked, ever since I was 15. He was the only one I ever did Safe Sex with—because I loved him. I hated that. I couldn't stand that Latex barrier between us, and his sweet Cum being trapped and flushed.

I told him I fantasized about converting. I couldn't take it anymore. I decided things would change—or else. That night I begged Dave to fuck me. He started playing with my Ass. I told him what I wanted.

"NO RUBBERS. I want YOU Dave. I want your DNA in me. I want to forge a bond between us. If we don't do it raw tonight, I don't know what the future holds for us."

He responded by sticking his finger up my Ass and pressing hard. I was practically foaming at the mouth. Abruptly he stood up.

"Once it happens, there's no going back. You will be POZ, and it'll change your life. Yeah, I've fantasized about breeding you; but those were crazy, insane notions.

"I've bred Bottoms before, but not like you. You're different. They were Sluts. They deserved the BUG. I didn't give a shit about them. But you.…"

"Face it, Davie. I 'm a Slut, too. The Baths were practically my home before I met you. Too bad I didn't get GIFTED then. If you left your Seed in all those guys, then you can do the same for me. I'm telling you, I can't go on like this."

I glanced at his crotch. His turgid Dick tented poignantly against his jeans. He looked so conflicted. I reached out and undid his zipper. Suddenly liberated, his Rod sprang out.

Dave started to speak, but I dropped to my knees and sucked his Cock without a Rubber. Fuck, it was so good! Our perspiration, the mix of man smells, and my own insidious craving drove me wild. All Dave could do was moan.

I reveled in his dripping Jizm. Charged—did it taste different? Or was it me? Who cared? I was in heaven. I sucked him fast and furious. Dave began to thrust his hips. He held my cheeks and fucked my face.

"Suck me, Queer!" he yelled. "Lube it for your Ass!"

I led him to the bedroom and yanked off my clothes. He kicked off his and tossed them on the floor. Dave reached for a Rubber.

"NO!" I said.

"I can't fuck you raw, Stevie. I love you."

"Then show me, please. Put your Cock in me and fill me with your Jizz. That's what I want. POZ ME!" I pleaded.

He rubbed his Cock along my Crack. I felt him dripping. 'Fuck!' I thought. "At last he's gonna breed me!" I almost shot my Load right then. He spat on his Shaft, butted up against my Pussy, and pressed on in. He reached for his Poppers and took three big hits. He handed me the bottle. As I raised it to my nose, I felt his Cock pop in. He was in me. Raw—at last! After all the Dick I'd taken—always wondering if I'd convert. Another raw Cock, and no more wondering. I whiffed the Poppers. Apprehensively, Dave began to fuck me—slow and gentle.

"I can't. We got to stop," he chanted, but kept up a steady pace.

"Breed me Davie! Breed me like a Bitch. Make me your slave. Possess me. Give me your BUG! Please don't stop. Fuck my Hole! Give me your Jizm! POZ ME, please! Give me the GIFT!"

Ambivalently Dave plowed my Hole at a steady pace. He stretched my Mancunt to the limit, and it began to hurt. If I asked him to lube my Ass, I might lose my chance. So I had to grin and bare it. 'Once I get POZ, we'll bareback ever after,' I comforted myself. Dave's breath grew labored as his Sack slammed against my Butt.

"Give it to me, Davie. Breed my Ass!"

Dave gulped and swallowed and huffed and puffed. "FUCK YOU, YOU SLUT! YOU WANT IT, DONCHA? YOU WANT MY GIFT? WELL, HERE IT IS—MY TOXIC SEED!"

Then I felt it. My Ass flooded with his warmth. Finally! I've always been appreciative of Jizm--but that was special—the Bond that would unite us till death did us part.

That was how I finally got POZZED. Dave spasmed many times, each ejaculation filling me with Cum. I shot and never touched myself. I stared at the Jizz soaking into the sheets beneath me. 'My last NEG Load,' I prophesied. A smirk crossed my face. I lay flat on the bed, my damp NEG Cum beneath my chest. Dave collapsed on top of me. He wept.

"Oh God, Steve, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I lay still beneath him, my back against his chest. I didn't feel remorse. I felt triumphant, for he had finally sated me. As his Cock softened and slipped out, Poison Jizm dripped down my Nuts.

‘Finally,’ I thought. 'Conversion at last! Thanks, Lord!' I prayed. "Thank you," I said to Dave. "This is the day I've been waiting for."

We fucked all weekend. Dave became a Dirty Sex Pig. HIV does that to some; others grow impotent. He told me he wanted to be sure it took. He wanted so bad to make me happy.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 years later...