Tagteaming Bottoms

bigdick4you

Tag teaming a bottom with another top is one of my favorite things to do. I love watching his cock slide in and out of that raw hole, knowing my dick is next. It's only made better if the other guy cums first because it means I get to fuck in his fresh load. I love pulling out and seeing his jizz all over my cock.

Also, if I'm really into both guys, I love shoving my face into the bottom's ass while he's getting fucked, and having the top pull out occasionally to shove his slimy dick into my mouth. And I love to eat the top's hole and suck his balls while he's plowing away. This is basically my favorite thing ever:

post-16013-0-07031700-1440354953_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4

I LOVE nothing more than being the fuck toy for 2 horny tops spit roasting me tag teaming me and my favourite being double fucked!!!!! Also love 1 top pulling out and blowing on my hole just as the other is about to slide in and uses his cum as his lube!!

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Fucked my buddy tonight for the 2nd time today he invited another guy around my age we ended up fucking him double pen deep up his ass and we each blew 4 loads inside him we kept trading off and telling the other to pound that cunt and to fill him up his ass was overflowing with cum was so tasty eating it out while he sucked off the other top, nothing like the feeling of your cock in a tight warm wet ass along side another hard cock mind blowing.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

So, let me get this straight…You are lucky enough to get two tops in one place at the same time.  We take turns on your ass--and the one who isn't in your butt gets to jerk his dick while waiting for his next turn?????  Oh, joy.  Oh, bliss.  

We all want to cum in your ass.  You would have to be an extraordinary cocksucker to get me off in your mouth when there is an ass available.  It is about keeping us hard and ready for next round up your wet hole.  It sounds to me that you don't really want to be tag teamed, you should just invite us over sequentially.

lol, yeah, I know... and the truth is I'd be sucking the other guys cock.  just saying where I really want it. Some guys derive a lot of pleasure from oral, i get some butt my ass is just much hungrier. Even on the rare occasion when I use my cock, I'd much rather fuck than get sucked.

I've continued to get into triad sex over the last few months -- and agree with Caliber26 -- luv watching, split-roasting, double penetrating, triple making out, felching, etc... 3-5 sexy, naked men in bed having bare sex has unlimited potential for fun and satisfaction.

• Upvote 1

my bud, and a bud of his, were tag-teaming me awhile back .. my bud got tired of waiting his turn - and slidin - doublefucking me with his buddy .. unexpected and fucking HOT .. walked home with a big smile on my face and their 2 loads in my ass .. 

Getting fucked 1 on 1--good,  getting tag teamed--better,  getting gang banged--best!

GB's don't happen that much.   But at sex parties, it's pretty easy to get two Tops to cream my ass.   Tops and bottoms that go to sex parties are basically exhibitionist, and love to advertise their goods.    The Tops I've encountered don't have any inhibitions, and they, shall we say, stimulate other Tops to cum sample this bottom's well lubed hole.   

Love taking multiple loads, and getting tag teamed can be a stepping stone to a GB.   

• 11 months later...

Without reservation, I can say that being double teamed is one of the greatest fuck experiences a bottom can have.  Of course getting more than one cock during a fuck-a-thon is always good.  But for me the real pleasure is blowing (SUCKING) life back into a cock that has just jammed a load of jizz deep into my ass.   And when that is the second rotation....I get to have two flavors of cum, my own ass juice and maybe a little blood on the object of my oral attention.   If that is not bottom faggot heaven I do not know what is.  Two..or more cocks, lots of cum and the glorious ATM fun is what we live for.

I've never quite managed yet though I'd love to be a tag-team top,  but then once I've cum I lay down and be the second bottom for the remaining tops (and hopefully the previous bottom guy who's just vers enough) to tag my ass too... or am I being too greedy?

Nothing more satisfying for a slutty power bottom like me than having a nice thick, juicy cock in my ass while another one is fucking my throat... unless its two in my ass, two in my mouth, and one in each hand (hah!). Its been my experience, though, that having/planning a gangbang or train is a pretty difficult task without considerable logistics and tops willing to to perform with each other. I usually have best luck with couples that want to tag team a bottom or at a sex party. My best fuck was at Cumunion, where one top was beast fucking me with his raw dick while I "prep'd" the next orally, keeping him hard with my mouth and hands. In the end, my hole was blown out like flat tire, gaping open and overflowing with jizz, and my jaw was so sore it felt like I got punched on both sides of my head....good times, good times.

Edited by CumBustion