Ptown Bear Week

gallini

Love Ptown. Been there three times, but hardly any sex....not even when staying at the Boat Slip and The Ranch (which is now closed I believe). The one time I had sex with someone we got interrupted in the middle of getting fcked when the BF got home (hotel) and threw me out :-)

He joined in at first. Then got angry about something. Threw my clothes and shoes out of the window and I had to walk out naked to get them.....Both guys were picked up by the police later for disturbing the peace and spent a night in jail, so I heard later at the Boat Slip.

Don't know exactly where the "dick dock"is?

NLbear, the Provincetown guesthouse that used to be called "The Ranch" is now called "Crew Quarters" (http://www.crewsquartersptown.com). I'v never stayed there so can't speak to it's sexual temperature. Shared baths, small, basic rooms. Common areas for meeting other guests and hanging out. Trip Advisor has a bunch of recent reviews. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks tallbtm. "The Ranch" was supposed to be raunchy (which is why I booked there) but I never noticed anything like that. Guests were very nice but not the sexual beasts they were supposed to be (= fucking other guests). Crews Quarters looks like just another B&B.

Well, doesn't look like I will go anywhere near Ptown in the near future anyway. Didn't get much sex there but I like the atmosphere of the town, certainly when the day visitors were gone.

And I still like re-reading the novels of Nathan Aldyne even those are from the 80s. Brings back memories :-)

The thought of bears taking over the pool of the Boat Slip and the dick dock almost makes me want to book a flight though!

• Upvote 1

Dick Dock is incredibly active during Bear Week (especially after 1AM when the bars close). Plenty of opportunities to hook up with guys for bare sex. There are lots of guys on BBRT in town during the week. If you have trouble finding sex you're not trying very hard!

The Ranch was great fun but the new owners have cleaned it up so it's not what it once was. I have great memories of parties there, especially in the rooms that had slings (now gone).

The Vault at the Crown & Anchor and the Macho Bar upstairs at the A House are great spots to meeting guys in person.