Best Washington Party In A Long Time

There Is a guy who hosts parties at a town house on 10th Street in Washington, D.C.  He usually advertises his parties Barebackrt, so you can look him up, if you're so inclined.  I hadn't attended any of his parties in quite a while, but last Friday I went.

The guests undress on the first floor where clothing and valuables are kept in locked room.  The second floor is a social area.  On the third floor are three bedrooms in which the host puts out numerous bowls of condoms, but I've never seen any of the guys use one.   On Friday there was a large crowd, somewhere between 80-100 guys, all ages, all races, all body types.  In the past when I've attended, it has seemed as if the bottoms generally outnumber the tops by a three-to-one margin, but this past Friday the ratio was different, perhaps because there were a number of college guys from Georgetown in attendance.

I found a place on one of the beds and lay on my stomach.  In a few minutes a hot blond college guy started to rub my hole. I went to suck him but he turned away.  All he wanted to do was fuck. He lay on my back, and murmured he wanted to fuck bare. With that, he himself, and slid into my ass, giving me a decent fuck in the process.  After a few minutes I could tell he was close, and sure-enough, he asked "Where do you want my load?"

"Inside," I replied.

With that he let out a loud grunt as he unloaded his cum into my hole.

His example must have turned the other college guys, 'cause within three hours I had five more hot college guys empty their nuts into my ass.  The last load I took was from an older guy.  As he pounded my ass I could hear the sloshing of the earlier loads of cum in my ass.  

This was an unusual, but very rewarding party.

• Upvote 9