Subverted Cum Whore

Ow wow, boss looks so hot, if id of met him when i was 18 id of given in there and then!

Glad you like , took me a bit to find pics that matched in my head. Still working on the next installment. Just isn't coming as easy as the first bits.

• Upvote 1

“Ok boy, time for us to go back to my place and work out what I am going to do with you for not listening earlier”

With that Boss lead me to his truck as I was, face covered in filth wearing only my jock and a cockcage. My face was beat red on the drive to his house. I couldn’t stop thinking about how low I had sank so quickly. Had it only been a week ago I thought I was straight and had never tried poppers? Had it only been a week since I could say for sure I was neg. These thoughts raced around in my head and tears quietly slid down my cheeks, making lines in the filthy.

Boss didn’t look over the entire time until we reached his house and pulled into his garage. He looked over at me and I saw his face soften a little. Reaching across he pulled me to him and kissed me patiently, his tongue exploring my mouth. His warm body pressed against mine. He kissed the tracks of my tears and like the filthy off my face, kissing me again I could taste it on his tongue. Pulling me into a close hug he whispered in my ear.

“Such a good boy, yes you are. Gonna make me real proud once I am done. Come so far so fast and done such a good job at being my cump pig, my popper whore, my poz son. Yeah that’s it just cry out your past life so I can give you a new one.”

He stroked the back of my head while he said this and I found it oddly calming. I felt proud that I could see this side of Boss and that I had already made him so proud. I could feel my cock straining against the cock cage with pride and a groan escaped my lips as I nuzzled into the side of his neck. Smelling his manly scent and wanting it all over me.

“Ok boy get out and get inside so we can get to fixing the last bits that need fixing. Now I’m gonna be rough on you but you know you need it and you know you deserve it. And I do not wanna hear you say no in there. I promise you will not be in true danger but we need to get you sorted and make it stick that you are just a popper whore and need to be bred by big men like your Poz Daddy.”

“Yes Sir, thank you for molding me and making me a better man”

With that with both got out of his car and walked to his house, once inside he shut the door and ordered me to kneel. I sank to my knees immediately and locked my hands behind my head. He ruffled my hair and I knew that I had done good.

“Follow me this way”

Instinctively I stay on all fours and followed Boss to door inside that lead downstairs his basement, I balked at the top of the stairs not knowing how to crawl down without possibly falling and injuring us both. Halfway down Boss turned and told me I could stand up and walk down the stairs. I got up and followed him down.

The basement was one giant room. The floor was painted black and made of hard rubber mats like at the gym. There was a section off shower to one side, a table in the middle with straps, restraint built into the was as well. A long shelf was filled with items, I spot cat of nine tails, paddles made from a variety of materials, balls gags, hoods, and various butt plugs, some even had what looked like tails. And in one corner was a full barber set including chair.

Boss turned around and I was there kneeling ready for my punishment. I knew I had done wrong but more guiltily I knew I Had disappointed him.

“Since this is your first time I will go easy on you. First things first since you are going to be my boy we need to trim you up a bit. Boys do not have hair. And you need to start as a boy before I decide if you should be something else.”

That said he lead me to the showered of area and too out some clippers. The cold steel and vibrations felt weird against my skin and I cried as I watch my pride, my furry pelt that had let me know I was a man fall around me. Boss then went over to the barber chair and came back with a straight razor, brush, and shaving soap. Lathering it up in his hands he coated each section of my body. Careful using the straight razor to get the closest possible shave.

“Now I will teach you how to use this in the future. Also sometime I like a nice hot shave from my son so you will learn and be my barber. You will also learn so you can prep any other boys I might bring home for our use.”

My heart jumped at that last bit….I had thought I was his only boy. My reaction must have shown on my face because he chuckled to himself.

“I said our use son, some of those boys are low enough even to let a popper whore like you fuck em, plus they need to learn how low they are and where they should be. Don’t worry I won’t replace you , your mine forever now”

My heart swelled in pride as Boss turned on the shower and rinsed me off. The water felt so different against my skin, felt odd and slick and it coursed down and rolled off instead of getting tangled in my body hair. When Boss pulled me out he point me to a mirror and my eyes grew wide with shock. I looked like a different person, and I realized I was a different person, I was no long Justin, I was boy, no I was a Poz Son and I had a punishment coming and need to take it to serve my Boss. I turned from the  mirror, lowered my head and dropped to my knees, hands behind my head, and waited for my next instrucitons…..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 16

Boss had me rise and bend over. I felt a hard push and a large metallic butt plug sank into my ass, causing me to moan and squirm as I got used to the feeling. Then he had me stand up and placed white pads with wires hanging off them on my nipples, balls, and my abs. I could feel wires dangling from in between my legs and ass and I started to get scared. My eyes search Bosses face for any clue as to what he was going to do with me.

I was then led over to the barber chair and ordered to sit. Straps were placed around my arms, chest, and head and the chair was position so I was facing a laptop. At this point beads of sweat were dripping down my torso.

“Now what we are going to do is get you used to being a better popper whore. I have a friend that makes xtube vids that are perfect for training a cum dump like you to take more and more hits. Making sure I can get you as gooned as I want. I will stand here and administer the popper hits. Let’s begin”

With that Boss cued the website, strapped a gag around my head that looked like a wiffle ball, and loaded the website.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=fBDk2-G896-#.VbN1c_kmlno

I starred as the video started and as the first bass notes hit my ass clenched and a yelp tried to escape my lips as I felt the first shock. Drool was already dripping out of my mouth and down my chest, my cock was hard and dripping. As the video went through Boss held the poppers to my nose, forcing my to hit along with the video.

I had never done poppers like this and the maker knew how to administer hits. I was gyrating in the chair. The electrode working my nips and ass and abs in a pattern, the poppers making me crave realize. My cock was jumping and leaking precum all over the place. The story told in the video was so close to my own it was scary. From hot safer sex, straight, jock to babbling cum whore needing bare dick and cum loads. The only difference was I wanted poz loads, from every one, every cock needed to be poz now. I wanted my ass loose, gaping and dripping with poz seed. I wanted to me the cum dump, popper whore, slut that I needed to be.

The poppers and video made me realize how much I craved cock, and cum and muscled men to give it to me. I want to explore my limits and crash through them . I wanted to be a babbling cum slut. Making real me happy and helping them spread their toxic cum. These thought kept looping over and over in my head as the video progressed. By the end of it I was a hornier than I had ever been. I could barely concentrate at the screen. My ass was grinding on the electro-butt plug and my eyes were rolling in my head as each wave of shocks washed over me.

The vid stopped and Boss looked at me, nodded once, place the bottle to my nose one more time telling me to inhale deep and hold it. He then pushed a button and the electrodes went crazy. I exhaled hard as waves of pain and pleasure coursed through me and my cock erupted without me touching it, shooting up my chest and into my face hitting the ball gag, my tongue working furiously from the ther side to try and get it in my mouth. Boss toog the gag out and grabbed both sides of my head and looked into my eyes.

“Tell me what you are and what you want”

Trying had to focus on him and watching his beautiful face and strong body I felt something lock into place in me. My voice came from my mouth harsh but more honest then I have ever sounded

“I want to be your Poz Son, and I want to be with you forever. Taking all the loads you want to give me and offering  my hole to anyone you see fit. I want cum every day and to be made into the proper image you see for me. I never want to leave you.”

“Good boy”

And with that he began jerking his cock adding his own cum to the cum on my chest and body. Bending down he began licking the his cum and my cum  up off me. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my left pec and then his tongue. When I saw his face again it looked like some blood had gotten in his mouth. I watch as he took a sharp point knife and made a small cut in his own palm and licked it up. Then he kissed me. His spit, sweat, cum, and blood and mingled with mine. The taste of both of us was in our passionate kissing. I felt him press his palm to the cut in my chest. Mingling more of our blood, making sure his was the strain that birthed me as his Son. He then unstrapped me from the chair and helped me stand up. Looking at me with pride and lust.

“I am now your Poz Father and you are my Poz Son, and we will be together forever. And this Friday we will celebrate our honeymoon “

• Upvote 10