Question For Bottoms And Getting Ready For Gb

joebottombb

I love bottoming, everything about it except cleaning out before, nobody like a dirty bottom.  I find starving myself for 2 or 3 days before the event.  YUK.

My question is for you experienced bottoms, what is the fastest, best way to clean out, other than starving one self?

• Upvote 1

Yep..diet is important (fibre as mentioned). Also don't pig out on food. One of my motivations to not eat as much is so my bowels are cleaner.

Given a choice between a cock in my ass or a big mac in my mouth....cock wins every time.

• Upvote 6

A Showershot with a 20" silicone colon nozzle makes cleanouts faster and less irritating, and is way more thorough than a douche bulb or enema bag.

It allows you to insert the hose and gently work it deeper inside your ass, and flushes it out continuously. 

I can get mine all the way in to where it's screwed onto the metal hose, and when done, my asspussy will stay squeaky clean through hours of intense play (though accidents can always happen, so no cleanout is foolproof).

But I've found it to make deep & thorough cleanouts far less of an ordeal, and I don't have to starve myself for 2 days leading up to a playdaTe anymore, which makes it easier to get ready for, and easier to go the distance when the fun starts. 

Edited by sissyparTysluTpdx
  • Upvote 2

Yep..diet is important (fibre as mentioned). Also don't pig out on food. One of my motivations to not eat as much is so my bowels are cleaner.

Given a choice between a cock in my ass or a big mac in my mouth....cock wins every time.

i love that lol!   yea my thing is eating, love to eat, but cock in the ass cumming wins everytime!   I stop eating 48 hours before a gangbang, well eating very little to keep cleaning has kind of worked.

• 1 month later...