Took My First Load on Video

SethChase

I've been fucking as a BB top for years now. On camera I've always been a top and off camera only I am primarily a top but will BB bottom for my partner on occasion.

I've taken countless loads orally and only recently have I had a desire to take a raw load in my ass.

We shot just a scene a few weeks ago and it's now live on BarebackPlace.com. Kyle fucks me raw, blows his load and then shoves it up my ass and fucks me some more.

I then collected some of the jizz & finger fucked myself with it making sure to get his cum as deep inside me as I could.

I don't know when the next time I bottom will be but I can say that I absolutely loved Kyle breeding my ass.

Here's a couple pics from the scene (click them to visit the scene write-up page and for a for a few more pics):

BBP_Seth_Kyle_001_Hi-Res_005.jpg

BBP_Seth_Kyle_001_Caps_Manual_322.jpg