Your Unfulled Fantasy And If You Could Without Consequences

Jamie85

So there's this used furniture store right next to the Ramrod.  It's in a fairly small 2-storey building, fairly long and skinny, which - if the furniture store failed, the location would be perfect for an abs with darkroom setup.  I've noticed where the doors are - the second floor could be the darkroom w/gh's, booths, and a larger darkroom at the E end of the building.  The first floor could be used for some other gay-oriented business (there's already a store on the other side of Ramrod peddling all the doo-dads, poppers, gay ephemera, so some other, more - oh - intense? focus would be required.  Having been in business for many years, that part isn't challenging - only finding the right mix of kink to cater to.  Maybe a small theatre w/plenty of Breeding room?  The furniture store seems to be doing well, so I haven't done any actual investigation, but it's an intriguing notion.  

I know that there's plenty of Breeding at Ramrod already.  It's a bar though, which implies a different business model.  

I think providing a serious outlet for serious raw action would be a cool way to wrap up my business life.  

• Like 1

i find myself at the Folsom Street Parade in San Francisco, naked, except for a leather hood, handcuffs and an oversized buttplut firmy implanted in my over-stretch asshole.  i'm being lead around by a leash attached to a metal cage enclosing my cock. 

As i'm  being lead up-and-down the street, people are laughing, mocking me and slapping my ass.  i feel a tug on my leash, instructing me to stop.  As i stand there awaiting further instructions, i hear several voices whispering, one of them being the holder of my leash.  Then the whispers stop and suddenly i am forced down onto my knees.  i feel the asphalt scraping the skin off my knees.  i hear the zipper on my hood, which keeps my mouth closed, unzip and feel the tip of a cock pushing against my lips, forcing my mouth open.  With one violent thrust, the cock is pushed deep down my throat...making me gag.  As this cock is throatfucking me, i realize that there are several hands touching me, exploring every inch of my body, some caressing me, some pinching my skin.  my cock is trying so hard to get erect in my cage that the pain is excruciating. Then i feel the huge plug inside my ass being tugged at, as it is slowly removed.  It is quickly replaced by what i think must be a good-sized cock.  After a few deep, quick thrusts, i am pushed back and my body lands softly on top of someone, with their cock still poking my asshole.  As this bare cock fucks my ass, it slows down and i feel another one pushing its way inside my ass, splitting my hole even further.  As my ass is being double-fucked, another cock is shoved in my mouth.  As i am being fucked by three cocks, i suddenly realize that all this is taking place on a city street.  When i'm allowed to catch a breath, i beg to have the zippers on my hood, which cover my eyes, to please be opened, and the next thing i know, i am staring straight at this beautiful cock, just as it's thrusts become erratic and he unloads his sperm into my mouth.  i am still slurping his cum, making sure not to waste a drop, when another cock is pushed into my mouth.  It cums, then another and another...all while the two cocks continue to stretch my asshole out.  As i am enjoying the 4th cock in my mouth, the 2 cocks inside my ass start to jerk and spasm...i can feel both of their loads being deposited into my ass.  That makes me start sucking faster and faster until that cock inside my mouth shoots off too.  As the two cocks start to go soft and start to slide out, i feel that huge buttplug being pushed back inside my ass, rapidly.  i hear a voice whisper in my ear, "That is to make sure that you keep our sperm inside of your ass".

As i am still basking in the thoughts of swallowing 4 loads and having 2 loads secured inside my rectum by a huge plug, i feel the zipper over my mouth being closed again.  i am able to see the crowd of people that had gathered around to watch me take these loads...just before the zippers over my eyes are closed and the tug on my leash is instructing me to stand up, as i am starting to be lead down the street once again! 

I get my friend to tell my family and wife my using is getting out of hand and I need an intervention. Once they get there, I get them drugged enough to tie them to chairs and when they come around, I stand there, in full make up and the sluttiest outfit i can find, tell them I'm a cross dressing junkie slut and proceed to slam a .6 in front of them. Then half a dozen leather daddies and dom trannies proceed to fuck me and piss on me and pass me around like the human cum rag, all the time with me begging like a bitch in heat for more Tina, more g and more cock. Once I've drained the last cock, I stand up, show them my swollen cummy asshole and tell them I've been using and barebacking for over a year and I will never stop. I walk out, telling them they are dead to me and I am moving to a new city to be a total sissy faggot and they will never see me again.

• Piggy 2

16 hours ago, Sluttybottom71 said:

I get my friend to tell my family and wife my using is getting out of hand and I need an intervention. Once they get there, I get them drugged enough to tie them to chairs and when they come around, I stand there, in full make up and the sluttiest outfit i can find, tell them I'm a cross dressing junkie slut and proceed to slam a .6 in front of them. Then half a dozen leather daddies and dom trannies proceed to fuck me and piss on me and pass me around like the human cum rag, all the time with me begging like a bitch in heat for more Tina, more g and more cock. Once I've drained the last cock, I stand up, show them my swollen cummy asshole and tell them I've been using and barebacking for over a year and I will never stop. I walk out, telling them they are dead to me and I am moving to a new city to be a total sissy faggot and they will never see me again.

I love it. I wanna have the same thing happen with me. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Goodness!  I've been away from here for a while and was blown away to find this much response to the thread.  Thanks Guys.  Too bad I can't help very many of you to experience your fantasies.

Presently, since I cross dress anyway, I would love to run an ad showing me dressed slutty sexy looking for a "Date" and not realize that I had clicked on a mysterious button on the entry that spreads my ad across several sites.

Shortly I get a response from the original website that tells me that my "Date" is setup and I print out the address and time.  I'm totally amazed and pleased

Day comes and I leave work early, take very much care picking out my sexiest outfit and carefully do my makeup to add to my  sexy "Tear my clothes off and fuck the hell out of me look.

When I arrive, I'm met by a well-dressed guy, who informs me that since the website was  running a contest to fulfill the winner's fantasy  and I had won.. 

I enter the next room and see several bondage fixtures and, very surprised, I ask him if all this bondage equipment is his.  He says it is and asks me which of them I would like to experience first.   I tell him I would love to experience all of them if we had the time.  He smiles, telling me that I'll have the time since I won't be leaving for quite some time.   I'm confused but let it slip by.  He offers me a drink and after accepting and drinking a good bit of it to calm my nervousness.    Shortly after being shown each fixture, I start feeling light-headed.  I tell my host and he tells me that the drink had something in it to loosen my up so we could get right to business.    My host then helps me strip down to just my bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and high heels.    He starts to unzip his trousers, but I take over, stripping him down to his jock strap which I take my time pulling down to his ankles.  Despite my feeling light headed, I was thrilled to see his rather thin but muscular body and took his apparent 8 inch cock into my mouth and start sucking it as if my life depended on it.  I lost sense of  time, but I finally managed to get every inch of his wonderful cock in my mouth and throat.  About what I thought was 5 minutes I felt him grab my head, holding me against his pelvis and proceeded to cum down my throat..  He released my head and I pulled back slowly still wanting more of that cock.  

I was getting progressively more dizzy and told my hist so.  He smiled and said, "Great!   Let's get you ready."  I ask him, ready for what?   He responds that my fantasy gang fuck was about to start and proceeded to lead me to a padded bench with several straps on it.  Feeling wonderful, I failed to resist and soon found myself securely strapped to the device, wrists, ankles and waist.  The final part of the device was an iron collar that he secured around my neck locking it.    I asked him if he was ready to fuck me already?  He chuckled as he cut my panties off, commenting that I would need them any time soon.

He then told me that my bondage fantasy was all prepared and I would experience each of the fixtures for the next couple days.  I'm puzzled and start to say so, but he forced a penis gag into my mouth telling me that if the guests prefer to sample my oral talents that they would remove it then replace it.

He waled out of my line of sight and suddenly I hear several male voices and my host suddenly loudly announced that their subject was almost ready to start the party.  I tensed up as I felt someone working something on my scrotum then penis.  Whatever it was, it was cold.  After a minute or two , my host tole me that he had fastened a stainless steel chastity device on me since I wouldn't need my penis for this party.  He also told me that the would be given to one of the guests but I wouldn't know which one.  If I wanted the key I would have to find out who received it to get it back.

Now it's up to someone else to use their imagination as to what would be happening  to me for the next two or three days.

Edited by Jamie85
poor phrasing in one sentance

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2022 at 12:38 AM, Daddyslut4use said:

Being drugged by a leather poz top at an anon hookup and carried off to his loft apartment which has a soundproof playroom and a cage. 
Waking up gagged and bound and blindfolded and told my fate. I will be  pimped out for money as his whore, my body tattooed and modified with extensive piercings. Kept in permanent chastity. A daily, concerted effort to ruin my hole and turn it into a gaping cunt through use of a fuck machine and graduated butt plugs worn constantly. 
And after hearing all this, I involuntarily get hard

So hot - I want this so bad. Kidnapped, pozzed, no way out. Whored out and destroyed. 

I don't anticipate this ever happening, but ...... 

Owning/running a raw fuckjoint.  No vanilla guys, no rubbers, just guys Breeding each other.  Nothing fancy, just a "destination" pigpen w/ gh's , darkroom, maze, all of that cool stuff ....

Probably would need a first class law firm too, come to think of it ..... 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

I’ve had to think about this, because I honestly have very few sexual fantasies that I spend much time thinking about - if I have a sexual fantasy I generally go actually do it, and then it isn’t a fantasy anymore. Then, if I think about it to stimulate myself, I’m not fantasizing, I’m remembering. I think doing it this way has actually had a benefit, in that I’m thinking about things that really happen, rather than getting caught up in an unrealistic fantasy I could never hope to experience. In fact, the thought that something is an unattainable fantasy usually kills any appeal that fantasy might have for me.

What that leaves is things I would like to experience but am unable to unilaterally go out and make happen myself - things that require the cooperation of another person. Not that I haven’t lived plenty of that kind of thing, too, but my list is much shorter.

For instance, I would like to find a Dominant Top who recognizes that I have a deep need to sexually serve men and a talent for anal sex, and decides he wants to take advantage of it by giving my ass to other men on a regular basis, even multiple times a day. Whether he does it as a source of income for himself (I would receive nothing, of course) or simply does so to satisfy an impulse for dominance and control doesn’t really matter, although the prospect of him using me for financial gain does add a certain zest to the thought; the important thing is that he decides for his own selfish reasons that he wants to do it, and enjoys doing it enough to continue.

I realize that such men are exceedingly rare, and the chances of finding one willing to do so with a man of my age are vanishingly slim - but the fact that it isn’t utterly impossible keeps it alive in my mind as a recurring fantasy.

The thing is, though…If I ever encountered such a man, I suspect I would actually do it, so the question then is whether, or how determinedly, I intend to try to find one…

Edited by ErosWired

12 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I’ve had to think about this, because I honestly have very few sexual fantasies that I spend much time thinking about - if I have a sexual fantasy I generally go actually do it, and then it isn’t a fantasy anymore

We're two peas in a pod, in this regard.  I noticed this thread weeks ago, and didn't pay much attention because - like you - if I want to do it, I just do it.  Nothing came to mind that I want to do, yet haven't gotten around to doing it.  Still, the subject surfaced in the back of my head occasionally, and, being retired, I could use a venture of some kind to keep busy.  

"The thing is, though…the question then is whether, or how determinedly, I intend to try to find one…"   Same here.  In my case, the business opportunity would almost have to fall into my lap in order for me to actually do it.  It's the hunt for the right location, jumping through the municipal hoops that I would tire of.  

48 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

We're two peas in a pod, in this regard.  I noticed this thread weeks ago, and didn't pay much attention because - like you - if I want to do it, I just do it.  Nothing came to mind that I want to do, yet haven't gotten around to doing it.  Still, the subject surfaced in the back of my head occasionally, and, being retired, I could use a venture of some kind to keep busy.  

"The thing is, though…the question then is whether, or how determinedly, I intend to try to find one…"   Same here.  In my case, the business opportunity would almost have to fall into my lap in order for me to actually do it.  It's the hunt for the right location, jumping through the municipal hoops that I would tire of.  

Well, if you ever do, let me know - then zi could come down and be an unpaid member of the “staff”, tasked with ensuring that no patron leaves unsatisfied. Then we’d have two fantasies made real at once. 😉

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

unpaid member of the “staff”

Deal !!  Except the "unpaid" part ..... every employee gets paid in cold, hard, cash as well as hotttttt, hard, Cock.  Fair is fair.

Last I heard, not even the clerics praise the Lord for free !!!

On 1/12/2023 at 1:41 PM, hntnhole said:

No vanilla guys,

Can you define vanilla, I want to be sure I will be welcome before visiting this establishment? I generally consider myself pretty vanilla, in that I don't have much of any interest in kinks, fetishes or mind altering substances. Really the only thing I'm into is, mens poles poking around in other mens holes. I have one of each that I want to offer up to all willing takers in almost any situation, preferably in a big dog pile group type situation.

Sure:  I mean no guys that are afraid to whore their raw Holes/Cocks, no guys that only fuck with rubbers, no guys that are drugged out of their minds (and no illegal shit on the premises).  No guys that want to harm other guys.  Other than those limitations, anything consensual goes, but not being experienced in this kind of business, there may be more issues - I don't know.  No racial bullshit either.  And, you will be most welcome !!! 

• Upvote 1