What Happened To A Particular Story? Questions Here.

People read faster and more than they write - this is true but if you want to create readable -and original- content, it takes many efforts.

Then it depends also on what you want from a story! IMHO it's better to have less stories but good, than many stories which repeat themselves or do not transmit anything (pun intended). 

I confess I have read lots of stories here but the ones I remember are few!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

the story follows a young guy who takes a job at a bathhouse. there is mention of a tv room with couches. also mentions the boss and his office. also a shower room. at some point, his mother even gets involved and stops by his work place maybe. there is a part involving two plumber/repairmen out behind the building. i think his grandfather eventually joins the story at some point. 

there is also a scene where the boss has the young guy in his office, while one of the older [banned word] patrons is behind some sheet (this might be when the mother enters the story).

any suggestions? ha

• 1 month later...

Who knows the history of Hamman-Stor. The young Turk Jamal rings on the already closed hammam and is embedded. Cem, the owner's son, spoils him with everything and even with the special gift he can give. In the end, a second part begins: Cem invited all potent employees to the party. Perhaps Jamal will invite his brother with horny friends that she has no friend. I only know the story German. Is she English? This is an automatic translation.

• Moderators
On 11/2/2022 at 4:45 PM, austin_submale said:

Why was 1981virginia's story deleted?

The original posted version violated the "community harm" policy instated in 3/21 (you can read more here)

He and I discussed the issue and came up with some minor tweaks that brought it into line, and it's back up now.

On 11/5/2022 at 2:14 PM, viking8x6 said:

The original posted version violated the "community harm" policy instated in 3/21 (you can read more here)

He and I discussed the issue and came up with some minor tweaks that brought it into line, and it's back up now.

I'm glad it was possible to fix it and put it back.  1981virginia is one of the best writers on here.  I always know when I see a story is by him it is going to be a good one!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Detchiller said:

I was trying to find the story about a father who sends his son to repay a bet or a debt. I think the kid has to return some stuff in a duffel bag. The guy he has to see is mean. I think the dad had been having sex with the son’s girlfriend

I believe this is the story you want:

• 2 weeks later...

Im looking for a story that involves two guys using Grindr or a hook up app, at the begging the bottom guy just wanted to take a look at the top poz dick, but he ended up swallowing the big poz dick and then fucking bare with him. Does any body knows what’s it called? 

• Moderators
22 hours ago, Erriic said:

Im looking for a story that involves two guys using Grindr or a hook up app, at the begging the bottom guy just wanted to take a look at the top poz dick, but he ended up swallowing the big poz dick and then fucking bare with him. Does any body knows what’s it called? 

It's not exactly how you describe it, but I think this might be the one you were thinking of.