Turning My Son Into My Whore

pervinmt

This is the hottest fucking thing I have ever heard WHY can't something like this happen to me god I'd give anything to have a man hold me down and force his fucking seed in my hole use me as his fuck toy no matter how much I try to stop him.... I hate my dad but I have the biggest fantasy of having my dad fuck my brains out... Fill me with the seed that made me

This is the hottest fucking thing I have ever heard WHY can't something like this happen to me god I'd give anything to have a man hold me down and force his fucking seed in my hole use me as his fuck toy no matter how much I try to stop him.... I hate my dad but I have the biggest fantasy of having my dad fuck my brains out... Fill me with the seed that made me

• Upvote 5

• 2 months later...

I fukkin LOVE it when a chemmed up whore begs for poz bug in his cunt!

Don't we all, ProudPozPig?!?

Every little faggot boy should get such a hot, brutal toxic gangbang for his birthday. Just to seal the deal. Makes it easier for those little cum buckets to accept their true calling.Once there's no way back, it's sooo much easier to whore around the way nature always intended you to...

• Upvote 1

For a while I've been wondering what you get when you crossbreed a horse with a faggot boy - the answer seems to be: a pig.

Well, genetics have always been a closed book to me in school, but seing how things work in the field, they somehow suddenly seem to make a lot of sense...LOL

• Upvote 2