Random Quickie

I met a guy on gayromeo a few weeks ago, but never had time to hook up, although he mentioned his address in one of our conversations, so I knew he was living in downtown Amsterdam.

I was on my way to meet a friend in the city for dinner, but I was early and my friend was late, so I decided to tease gayromeo guy a bit and send him a message with my location, which I knew was about 100 meters from his house.  Within a minute he asked me what I was doing there and If I wanted to drop by. I told him I could only stop by to say hello, as I expected to meet-up with my friend in about ten minutes.. So I went to this guy's house, which was only about a minute's walk away.  He buzzed me in and we formally introduced ourselves.  I knew from our earlier exchanges that he was in his early forties, had a big dick, was good looking, vers/top, but he far exceeded my expectations:  in fact he was exceptionally handsome.

I repeated my apology, explaining I didn't have time to do anything, to which he replied "That's okay," as we exchanged a couple of kisses.  My dick grew instantly, as did his dick, so of course we felt each other up, and as I wanted to see his dick, I undid his trousers, even as he undid mine, but he beat me to the punch and started sucking me.  After a minute or so, I withdrew from his mouth and went down on him.  

We ended-up cycling on and off of each other several times, but at some point I sighed, stood-up, and said "I definitely must get going, my friend will be at the restaurant any minute now," adding "which sucks, 'cause I really would like to feel your cock in my ass."  With that I turned around, presenting my butt for his inspection, just to tease him, but as I did so, I reached behind myself, took hold of his dick, and rubbed his cockhead up and down my ass crack.

Fortunately, although I had not actually prepped to get fucked, I was clean.  And the guy, without the use of any lube, slid right into my hole, sliding in balls-deep.  He made no bones of it, but just fucked me right then and there, taking only about a minute before we both blew our loads, my load blowing against the wall, as he blew his load into my ass.  He withdrew, I sucked him clean, pulled up my trousers, (which had never made it past my ankles), we exchanged our a goodbye and I left, his cum deep inside my ass.  

I walked to the restaurant, and upon arriving, was relieved to learn my friend hadn't yet arrived.  

The entire exchange with the gayromeo guy, walking to his place, getting fucked, and back to the restaurant, took less then ten minutes, but it was incredibly sleazy and hot.

When my friend arrived he apologized for being late.  Oh, if only he knew how well I had used the time. :P

• Upvote 9