Manchester Twink Needs Breeding!

Ginkgink

I'm going to basement sauna thursday, friday and saturday (29th/30th/31st) from around 15:00pm til whenever (£9.50 entry before 16:00, always around 30+ guys there).

Will take on all comers, although poz guys are HIGHLY preferred. If you're around, please come fill me up :)

Been a few times the past month and most of the guys seem to use condoms, it's really putting me off. I need some real barebackers to make me feel like a slut again!

Small dicks and fast cummers are much loved. I don't enjoy being fucked for a long time, prefer to bounce around from guy to guy for quick pump n dumps.

I hope some guys from here come join me, especially poz but whatever happens, happens!

Will mostly be in the gloryhole booth (sucking cock and maybe putting my hole against the hole ahaha) and the dark room (with the cushioned long seat against the back wall, next to the swing room)

Thanks guys, hope to meet you there!

post-30979-0-66838900-1446038723_thumb.jpg

post-30979-0-99330400-1446038729_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ginkgink

MUCH better tonight, wow :)

9 loads in my ass! Only 2 guys wanted condoms.

To the guy who said he was from here, thank you! Probably the best fucking I've ever had. Shame you can't be there tomorrow.

Going to be there earlier as I'm out tomorrow evening, so around 13:00pm onwards, will stay as late as I can though.

Well that was the best weekend of sex I've ever had :) thank you if you came from here (I only knew of 1, didn't ask everyone).

I got myself just over 20 loads in my ass over the weekend, full slut mode ;)

Will post another one when I get a couple days off to go again, will give more warning next time also.

Happy Breeding guys  

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Saturday 5th of December at Basement sauna. From 16:00pm til around midnight, I'll be there taking on anyone who wants some. Poz highly preferred although I will never turn down a load. NO CONDOMS. Would really love some guys from here to be there. Basement is always well worth it.

Let me know if you're going or if you wanna just show up Anon-style then fine :) 

Friday 11th of December at Basement Sauna. From 15:00 for a few hours. Taking on all cummers as usual :) darkroom/gloryhole mostly. Ass up, no questions. Breed and move on or have a longer session in a private or public room. Anything goes.