Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

Safe to say that most of us here don't mind cum up our asses, but do you absorb it or push it out?

I tend to push it out. Not intentionally, but if its a lot and it hasn't been fucked or fingered out, my ass tells me to go to the bathroom or to be careful pushing. Same for tops who use too much lube.

Funny story couple months ago, got fucked by an older guy in Barcelona. In great shape, very muscular, tourist gays from all over were visiting for Circuit week, went to his hotel, he fucked me, great dick but came way too soon and couldn't go again. Unfortunate. We talked for a bit after the deed was done. Later on, met up with my bf, we had gone to dinner, were perusing the gay area, walking for quite a bit. I was wearing grey sweat-shorts with no underwear.... thought I just had some gas, nope... it was a TON of cum. Felt like my ass had pissed itself. And cum hardens on everything and refuses to come out. 

We had a threesome earlier this week, I was the main bottom between the two. Just the way it worked out since it was a last minute thing. Between chia seeds and Metamucil, my ass has damn near been lubricating itself and the my bf got into me by eating me out.  Most of the cum had been fucked farther up and out of me.  Still, the other guy kept adding lube. Whatever. As we're all showering, I pushed out some massive globs of cum. I could feel the weight of it. Next morning, there are a couple globs of lube on the floor when I go to pee.

So anywho, cum tends to make its way out of me. Some exceptions when it stays in over night, but even so.

• Upvote 4

Guest mspsubmale

like to leave in me, too...like tallslenderguy's response: any kind of cum from a top is gift to be cherished and kept for as long as it stays

I try to keep loads in me and absorb it if i can.  I sometimes use a butt plug to keep loads in me especially if I've been fucked by lots of guys at a sex club or at a bareback party.  I have to admit though, that i love the feel of a guys cum running out of my hole and dripping off my balls when he is fucking me too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

I love this topic... a couple years back, I got fucked by this HOT Tattooed TOP @ the bathhouse... After he unloaded what was a massive load (it was an awesome fuck too) he slapped me on the ass & said..."take care of the kids"...HAHAHA

Now a days, I'm in a monogamous pig relationship... My man will breed me at least 2 times during a 3 hours session... I always keep it in, over night if possible.  I feel that I am literally getting some of him into my being.. He is part of me... I am now CUBAN by injection.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 10

I don't want to "disrespect" the load a top has given me by pushing it out so I generally hold it in me. Plus, cum makes great lube for the next fuck.

But occasionally I'll get fucked by a guy whose seed my body just rejects. Not long after taking one of these loads, my body insists on evacuating anything it can and I have to rush to the bathroom. Fortunately this doesn't happen often.

Perhaps an allergy to certain guys' semen? I don't know if that's me, but I've read about women occasionally having an allergy to the prostaglandins in semen.  

Anyone else experienced this?

• Upvote 6

Love to keep it in me as much as possible, maybe shove a plug up my hole too. However, it can be fun to push it out too. Maybe into the mouth of an eager, waiting pig or into my hand and swallow it.

Also love it if a bottom farts it out into my mouth ;) I'm such a pig hehe

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1