Did You Ever Think You Would Be A 'barebacker'?

nelliess

Was first taken and broken in back in my mid 20's, it was all done raw and the guy was clean and neg. Really loved the way his raw cock felt. After him, I did take a few raw, but with all the scare on back then, pretty much all fucks were covered for the many years afterwards, but it was never the same. I did have a few good fucks raw, but were only from those I knew and trusted. I pretty much settled into the fact that that was the only way I was getting fucked and most guys insisted on latex. I began going to a couple of bathhouses and of course there were a variety of guys there, some insisting on latex and then those insisting on BB, of which I turned down all the time. At that time, I never saw it could be any other way and never had any idea or thought until recently that I could change my mind about it. Just this last Nov/Dec, I finally began thinking and considering about how mundane and  my life has been an dhow much I have missed out on, by being so laid back and selective and careful. I'm still a neg at this point in time, but I've finally decided that from now on it's all raw BB or nothing and I've grown to be comfortable with the decision and am fully going to enjoy every cock and ounce of cum as it was meant to be and for as long as I can.

I suppose I am like many other men of a certain age.  We were either already sexually active gay men before the AIDS crisis of the 80's or we came "of age" in that time.   My early days of queering around were certainly condom free times.   Once the connection between raw gay sex and near certain death was made, I entered a period of reduced sexual activity and only with condoms.  Of course a pretty major "faggot bashing" pushed me pretty far into the closet as well.

That lasted into the late 90's.  I think I became mature enough to accept my own sexuality as the acceptance of the LBGTQ community at large worked to make the world just a bit more friendly for queers.  My sex life was heavily into BDSM---and there was not a HUGE amount of actual sex given the amount of time I was participating in bondage scenes.  That was largely raw.  I think there was a great deal of zero-sorting at that time as well.

That has lead to only barebacking now.  I also have made little or no attempt to zero-sort for a couple years.  I know I have been topped by some HIV+ guys.  I have not tested in some time, but make sure guys know that I have some likely-hood of being infected myself.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't think I'd be taking raw dick but a couple times tops just did what they wanted and then I got hooked.  The first time I met up with a latino, we both said we're safe and versatile.  I get to his place, we start making out and playing with each other.  I'm sucking his fat uncut dick and he tells me he wants to see my ass, and starts rimming me.  Then pulls me toward him, we're standing up, and he works his dick inside me.  I didn't think it would go in, it did and it was awesome.  He fucked like his life was at stake, and after about 20 minutes of steady pounding, still standing up, he explodes inside me.  I forgot how good it felt having cum inside me.  He's still inside my ass, kissing me while we still stand up.  After awhile he slides out, hands me my underwear and looking into my eyes tells me "I want you to leave that up your ass all night papi".  Damn it was so hot. I was speechless.

About a year later I invite a guy over from A4A, no pic, profile says safe only.  Average looking guy, he told me he thought I wouldn't want to meet because I'd think he's ugly--he was't a looker but ok.  He shows up, we have awkward conversation, then he rubs his dick.  I get on my knees in front of him, pull it out and suck.  He leans down kissing me, tells me he wants to see my ass.  We go into bedroom and he says he wants to just rub against my crack.  Ok.  He lubes up and rubs against me, and we're both groaning how good we feel.  Then he starts putting the head against the asslips, "I just want to feel you on my head for a minute" he says.  Then he starts going in an inch or two.  Two minutes later he's sliding deep into me fucking me telling me my ass feels great and he will stop soon.  He starts slamming hard and deep then cums deep saying how much he likes how I feel.  He slows down stays in my ass and slowly starts fucking again on his massive load--I am totally flooded with his cum.  About 15 minutes later he cums again inside my full ass, nutt slowly drips on my balls, he never leaves my back.  He was on my back for about 40 minutes and two loads.  He kept coming over every Tuesday for about 5 weeks repeating the same scene--saying he's not going to cum this time, he just wants to feel my asslips on his dickhead.  He considered himself straight and couldn't handle liking a guys ass, so he stopped.  Wished he came over again.  So much for safe sex.  More "safe only" stories to follow.

• Upvote 4

Cant say I thought I would ever be a barebacker! I was a condom nazi...used to insist on it when getting fucked ( altho I also used to insist the guy cum IN the condom whilst he was still INSIDE me ) and I would always check to make sure the condom was on and not broken afterwards. Then, one horny night I hooked up with some stranger online "for a blowjob" - which ended up with him sliding his raw cock into me (he was a hot guy!) - I was a little concerned but offered no resistance and just let him do it. He shuddered, came in my ass and left. I fingered my hole and sniffed my finger  - the unmistakeble odour of cum! I went to a mirror and loked at my ass - It was leaking cum.  I was shocked - angry and horrified - but strangely turned on!! I couldnt stop thinking about it and wanted more - and ever since then no condom has ever entered my ass!

• Upvote 2

• 3 years later...

I was forced into it from the very first time when I was very young.  I never knew anything different until I found out about condoms in high school.  By then, I was already too committed to barebacking, so I have never done anything different.  My mission in life is to be used and take sperm.

Always used condoms until 10 years ago or so, then started fantasizing about raw and started doing it every so often until PReP came out.. was on PReP early so I could stop with the condoms. Now off PReP and was never better!!!

well for me I started getting fucked as a teen and back then there were no aids so it was all bareback sex and never used condoms. in fact i have had some sex with condoms and it does not feel right. i love the feel of skin sliding in and out of my hole and a condom just does not feel natural and cant imagine sex with a condom. love the baraback fuck and for me its a great feeling of a cock sliding in me. i love when a top bareback fucks me.

I started fucking guys in 1985, after a couple of years sucking and being sucked at public toilets, actually the first fuck resulted from a note written on toilet paper passed under the stall (it said meet me outside).He gave me a phone number and we met up at his apartment some days later when I turned up with a condom which I wore fucking him. I recall he was a bit surprised at the condom, obviously he wouldn’t have provided one. So I’d used condoms from the very start.

The following year I was in New York on my first trip abroad and had been picked up by a guy who spotted me alone leaving a gay dance. He got me to uplift my bag from the hostel I was staying at and sleep the night with him in his apartment (despite condom use the signs were there that I would become a slut). He explained that his strategy for avoiding AIDS was to only pick up young guys arriving from the country at Port Authority! 

Although we slept together, the guy was a perfect gentleman and we didn’t fuck, but instead the next day he took me to his ‘rap group’ at a gay community centre. All very New York and very 1980s. I was a shy 25 year old and was invited to speak during this session of about 15 guys. As well as explaining that I was travelling to London to come out to my family, which elicited a lot of advice which made me even more nervous that I hadn’t thought things through, I was somehow asked about my sexual practices. I made the statement that I always had used condoms and thus did not miss raw fucking I.e. what you don’t know you can’t miss. This caused quite a lively discussion, the gist of it mainly being “oh dear boy, you don’t know what you’re missing” mixed in with “good boy, keep up the good work, it’s too late for us”. I haven’t thought about that session from 30 years ago for a long time but I was glad that they let me into their meeting and opened up. They were nice men and I imagine many of them will have died of AIDS, I think effective treatments were not available for some time later.

Enough of the rambling, the short answer is I don’t think I ever imagined wanting or actually barebacking. The introduction of high quality treatment of HIV infection in recent years would not have changed my mind really although it did mean I lapsed into raw sex occasionally, and then more frequently, without undue concern but a little guilt. The game changer for me was PrEP and, alongside that an understanding of U=U, and that has turned me into a full time barebacker comparatively suddenly about 4 years ago.