Favorite Moment During Sex

likaleather

My favorite moment is when he first slides all the way in. Especially if he does it slow and I feel every inch of him sliding into me and filling me up, it gets me rock hard and moment will stay with me for a while after.

My favorite part of sex is just after a top has cum.  If it's oral sex, I get to savor the load in my mouth. If it's anal, I can feel his cock throb, I know I've been bred, and don't want to give up that fullness in my ass. I'll usually ask him to stay inside as long as he can. Sometimes it leads to a second breeding.

On 8/18/2010 at 3:50 PM, likaleather said:

As a bottom I love that slow build up where you KNOW the top is working himself up to cum in you. And I love those brief seconds where he is cumming and filling my ass up and he is totally giving himself up to the moment.

Yup, I love when the Top has that gleam in his eyes and he's experiencing heaven on earth for those moments when he's unloading his balls in me. It's especially hot when he's a big cummer and I can feel his nut blasting in me and the warmth spreading in my boi-pussy.

• Like 3

Love reading all these.Really made me stop and think.I love that first reveal,ya know?The first time a man exposes his cock to me....and I drink in that sight.Because it says we have been friends,,,and now its time we added sex to this relationship.Everything good follows this moment for me.:)

• Like 1

My absolute favourite part is when being buggered, the top is close to cumming and taking me from behind puts his full weight on me  forcing me to lie flat.  I love the feel of his full body weight on top of me as well has how harsh his breathing gets.  I find men when they get me into this position cum very quickly as their thrusts become much deeper and violent.  When the top unloads his wonderful sperm inside of me I enjoy the few moments lying still while they recover.  Such a fucking turn on for me x

• Like 2

Favorite moment is when the top slips his cock in my hungry hole for the first time. The build up of anticipation that it’s about to happen is mind blowing. The feeling of stretching my first ring open to accept his manhood and he’s about to make me his bitch is awesome. 

My favorite moment is when the Fucker crosses the point of no return. When his bidy tenses, his balls start their boil, and the cum is about to shoot...that moment when all semblence of control is surrendered to the primal scream within.  Then cums the glory of cum being injected into the bottom. It is sublime.

• Like 1

There are so many moments I love when spreading my legs to take a tops cock. It could be how he pushes me down and and readies his weapon to slam my hole. While he thrusts in and out .perhaps when he wraps his hands around my neck restricting my ability to breathe,  or when he spits in my face or mouth. A hard slap across the face is so demeaning   but i am just a faggot . Then as he says he's cumming and taking all his toxic load.  Guess the whole event is my favorite that's why i am a poz cum dump faggot whore.

• Like 1