How Do You Go To Bare When Meeting A Guy?

Barehorny

Not everyone is ok to bareback so how do you proceed to get to bare him? Ever had a guy saying no? What then, will you leave him & find another or will you fuck him with a condom? I can imagine the situation gets more complicated when starting a love relation or when wanting to start one, nope? Girls won't usually fuck at the first date, will you guys bare at the first date? Pretty vanilla talk for a change but I was wandering about it.

If I've met him in a bar, or similar, rather than a sex club, I'll work the fact in that I'm poz & ud and only fuck bare, once it's clear that he wants my dick in him at some point. It's a deal breaker for me - I have zero interest in rubbering up. I'll fuck on a first date, but must admit to being a little old-fashioned and don't have a problem waiting until the 3rd date if I'm really into a guy.

• Upvote 3

Most of my hook-ups are via apps. After I get a dick pick back from the other guy, I reply how much I want them fucking loads deep inside of me. 90-95% of guys are on-board after I say that, even ones with "condoms only" or "Safe Sex" in their profiles. For those that still want to use condoms even after plea for their cum, I thank them for their time but note we aren't a match.

• Moderators

All my profiles on apps or hook up sites and all my ads I post say "I will not have sex with a condom"

I cannot remember the last time anyone even suggested a condom when I picked someone up cruising a bar or other hook up 

Guest descartes70817

If you want me to use a condom you're not getting fucked by me. There are plenty of fuckable bottoms to choose from who want to be fucked bareback so why would I waste time fucking a rubber bag?

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't say there is any science to convincing guys to go bare. Every situation is different. Some guys are so set on condoms only that there is no swaying them. Here is what has worked for me in the past....

If I hit a guy up on let's say, Grindr, and we are discussing getting into fucking, I will ask "do you prefer safe or bare?" They tell me their choice and if it's bare, then we are good. If they say safe, then I tell them that I only fuck bare. Some will tell me right then and there that condoms are a must and that's it. Others will ask my status, which I tell them "full disclosure, I am poz and undetectable for nearly two years."

I had one guy recently say to me "thanks but that sounds kinda sketchy," to which I replied "no it's not sketchy. Sketchy would be if I fucked you and didn't tell you." He agreed with me on that and I told him "if it's a deal breaker for you, I understand, but you should know that the risk of getting HIV from a consistently undetectable partner is extremely low and you're actually far more likely to get it from a guy who thinks he's negative, but is actually positive with a huge viral load. There was a study done on this called the Partner study."

I sent him a link on the Partner study and after reading it, he messaged me back "when can you be here?"

The most pushback I've gotten on fucking bare was because of me disclosing my status. Some guys don't even ask, and I just assume that those guys are either poz themselves or neg (and maybe on prep) and just don't care. Some guys head for the hills when I say I'm poz and there is no turning those guys. Then there are the guys like the one I just mentioned who was apprehensive at first but after getting a little knowledge about the low risk of a UD top, he relents and takes my load. This guy, btw, now wants my load on a regular basis. Sometimes a little knowledge goes a long way...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest Bearman

I only take cock bareback these days and try to make this very clear when the likelyhood of sex appears.More than happy to take a load on first meeting.Just want to enjoy getting fucked and taking loads as I did years ago pre HIV. There is no greater feeling than having a top slide into you bareback.Would hate to go back to the days of having a rubbered up dick in me.