Chicago Bbc Fills My Ass

A couple of weeks ago I was in Chicago for a few days. I was staying at a very nice, older hotel right on Michigan Avenue's Miracle Mile. I finished early for the day and was back in my room shortly after noon. I was horny for some dick. I posted on Craigslist that I was hosting in my room. I stated the general location of the hotel. And stated that I especially loved BBC.

It didn't take long before I got a reply from a black guy with a bbc, just like I was looking for. We chatted back and forth for a few emails. He said he didn't have any pics of his dick. But gave his stats as 40 years old. 6'6", black, muscular, and he was a married guy. He said he had 11"s of cut cock. He told me that he's str8. But liked to get sucked by guys. And he really loved to get his ass rimmed. He said he rarely fucked guys. But if he got horny enough, he might fuck me. Then he told me that he was just getting ready to drive his wife and daughters to the shops across the street from my hotel. After they had lunch, he could leave them for awhile while they shopped at Bloomingdales and some of the other shops for Christmas. And he'd like to come across the street for me to suck and rim him.

I was disappointed he didn't send any pics. But if his stats were honest, he sounded HOT. So, I gave him my cell number and asked him to call me when they were through with lunch. I'd then give him my room number and be ready for him. While I waited for him, I douched myself really clean. And took a shower.

Sure enough, about an hour and a half later, my cell rang. It was him. He said he'd just left his wife and daughters and was heading out of the mall onto Michigan Ave. As I gave him my room number, I walked to my window, which looked out onto Michigan Ave. I peered down to where the mall doors were. And walking away from them I could make out a very tall black man in a tan overcoat walking towards the corner crosswalk. It was difficult to see too much from my distance. But I was impressed by his large size. If that was indeed him? I could see him crossing the street in my direction, then lost sight of him as he got to my side of the street.

A few minutes later, there was a knock at my door. I opened the door to see a very tall, very handsome, very muscular black man in a tan, wool overcoat standing in front of me. My heart nearly skipped a beat or two when I saw not only his handsome face, but his muscular frame. I invited him in. He told me he was nervous. He'd only done this a few times before. But that he'd been so horny lately. His wife had been so busy with all the Christmas preparations, that he hadn't gotten off in over a week. He really needed a blow job.

I told him to get comfortable as I began to undress. He quickly shed his clothes. His clothes all had that expensive, executive look to them. Tan, wool overcoat. Dark grey wool slacks. Beautiful, expensive looking shoes. A gorgeous watch that looked like a Rolex. And a wedding ring that was a simple silver band, with small diamonds all the way around it in the center. As he shed his clothes, he was showing off one of the most incredible bodies I've ever seen. He had Billy Dee Williams good looks. The height of a NBA basketball player. And the muscular build of an NFL quarterback. He stripped completely, then laid on the bed, with several of the pillows propped behind him. So he could watch me servicing his cock.

I climbed between his muscular thighs and took is flaccid cock into my mouth. It didn't take long for it to begin to grow in my mouth. In about 2 minutes, he had a full, rock hard cock filling my mouth. I licked up and down the shaft. Then sucked both of his balls. Then he turned himself over and got himself on his hands and knees. His ass in my face. I spread his hard, muscular ass cheeks and licked his beautiful, puckered hole. I spread his hole with my fingers and licked the soft, pink insides of his asshole. He was loving it and squirming on my face.

I ate and worshipped his ass for about 5 minutes. Pausing momentarily a few times to sniff some poppers.
Finally, he flipped back over onto his back and told me to suck him again. I again went back to sucking on his gorgeous cock. His 11" description was on the conservative side. He could have easily had well over 12". And super thick. I came up for air and said, "I want your dick in my ass". He laughed and said, "You think you can handle it? A lot of guys want me to fuck them. But few can actually take it". "I don't know if I can actually take it, either? But I sure want to try." He laughed again. "I don't fuck with condoms, though. Condoms make me go soft. Are you alright with taking it bare?"
Not wanting to appear tooooo anxious, I said, "Yeah. That's cool". But in reality, I wanted to shout out...."FUCK YEAH..!!! FUCK ME BARE WITH THE BBC OF YOURS!!!"

While I normally just like using spit as lube, I knew I was going to need a lot of slick lube to be able to accommodate his BBC. I reached for the lube I had on the nightstand. I lubed up my own hole. Then squeezed some on his cock. Lubing it up, so it was really slick. Then I gave my ass one extra finger full of lube, just to make sure.
"How do you want to fuck me", I asked? "Sit on me", he said.

With him laying on his back, I straddled him. Putting his bbc up to my hole. I knew I was going to need some poppers in order to take him. I took a few, deep sniffs of poppers. Then started to lower myself onto his big, black and thick cock. I got part way down onto it and had to hold it there to adjust to the size of it. And to take some more sniffs of poppers. Thankfully, I had a fresh bottle that gave me a good rush. I continued to lower my ass down onto his cock, till I could feel his bushy pubes against my ass cheeks.

I held his cock there for a few moments to adjust. Then began to rock back and forth on it. He reached up and pinched my nipples. Well,,,,,,,,,my nipples are hard wired. That's all it took for me to start to bounce up and down on his cock. My ass had adjusted to his girth and length. And I was enjoying the feel of his cock filling my ass. I rode him like that for 4 or 5 minutes. Then he pushed me off him and told me to kneel on the edge of the bed. I did as he told me as he climbed off the bed and stood behind me.

He put his cock back up to my asshole and pushed back inside me. "Ahhhhhh.........fuck...!!!!", I groaned.
 He slid even deeper into me. It hurt just a bit, but I took another couple of sniffs of poppers to loosen up. "Let me try those", he said. I reached back to hand him the bottle of Amsterdam Poppers. He took a couple of sniffs. Put the cap back on and tossed the bottle onto the mattress next to my head. I took another sniff and settled in to take a deep pounding from this monster cock.

He slapped my ass as he was fucking me. "You like my big black cock in your white pussy", he asked?
"Fuck, Yeah", I growled. "You're gonna' take it like a bitch, faggot". This handsome, educated, wealthy businessman was turning into a fowl mouthed, horny, fag fucker as he pounded my ass. It was a huge turn on to hear him degrading me as he fucked my white hole.

"Yeah, your white pussy feels good, baby. Not many white faggots can take this dick of mine". "Fuck me, Sir. Fuck me", I grunted as he pounded my ass with his big black dick. He'd slap my ass hard. It would sting a bit. But felt good at the same time. Each time he'd thrust into me, I could hear him grunt, under his breath the words "faggot, whore, pussy, cunt, queer, cocksucker, slut". His thrusts were getting harder and deeper with each thrust. His body was slamming into me so hard, that the bedframe was slamming against the wall. And his body was making a slapping sound as it rammed against me.

"Take my load, you fuckin' faggot" and he thrust into me hard and deep. I squeezed my ass on him as his body shook in orgasm. He grabbed my shoulders and held himself deep inside me as he continued to shake in orgasm. A loud, muffled growl was coming from him as I continued to milk his cock with my ass muscles. A few more quick thrusts, then he pulled out and collapsed onto the mattress, next to me. I rolled and collapsed alongside him. I snuggled up to him as we both laid there, catching our breaths. I stroked his muscular chest and played with his erect nipples as spooned him.

I would have loved for that to have gone on for a long time. But he got up and asked if he could shower? "Of course", I said. This giant piece of masculinity climbed off my bed. His big, monster cock, now soft and swinging between his legs, moved to the bathroom and I heard the water start to run in the shower. I dressed and sat in a chair, waiting for him to return. He came back into the room as he was drying his beautiful black body with the white hotel towel.

I watched and admired his perfect body as he dressed in silence. A simple "Thanks" was all he said as he walked to the door. Unlocked it and stepped out into the hallway. I walked to my window. About 4 minutes later I saw him crossing Michigan Avenue. His cell phone pressed to his ear. No doubt, calling his wife, so he could meet up again with his wife and daughters. They'd have no idea that as they were picking out his Christmas gifts, he was across the street, pounding the ass of a white faggot, who would keep his cum warm in my hole for the next 5 hours. Before it finally had to make it's exit out of my ass.

When I finally did expel his cum from my hole. I must have had 3 table spoons or more of cum drop into the toilet bowl the first time. Then a few minutes later I had to go back to the toilet to expel another couple of table spoons full of cum. My ass was too sore the rest of that day to take anymore dick. But the good pain I felt in my ass the rest of the day, was just a nice reminder of the huge dick that had fucked and filled me that afternoon. Damn! No wonder I love big black cocks.

Edited by travelingbi
  • Upvote 15

I have always enjoyed bbc too.   The first black guy I ever fucked in a sex club was huge...took some real effort, but he was patient and got the job done.  When I moved to a new town in 1994, the first guy there I fucked was another immense bbc.  He was a young guy going to a local college (seminary!!).  He was not real experienced...but had an amazing dick.  We ended up living together until he graduated.  Really nice time.   The first time I had a known poz cock in my ass, it was another bbc....while it was not as girthy as some, it had a length that was amazing....and as he was very tall.....he had some great leverage.....and really pumped that first known hot load deep...that was well before I was making a serious effort to chase.  Still, at that time, I wanted to know what it would feel like to knowingly allow a poz load.  I quickly forgot about the bug.....and really enjoyed getting rammed by that nice piece of dark meat.  I was also raped by a bbc as well.   What started out as a pretty simple meet up......turned into a forced sex session that lasted for 24 hours.....he was brutal....and kept me restrained.  While I was upset at the time, I know look back at it and realize I had put myself into that position.  Yes, it was rape after a while....and after I said no.....but it was also an memorable experience.   I would not wish that on anyone else, but it was something that I will always remember.

So, your experience was in line with what many other have come to know.   A hot session with a skilled bbc can be a wonderful time.  No doubt, I have and will continue to enjoy what they can do to my ass.

Hell, left out the part that the LAST cock I took (yesterday....right after the Panthers got hammered in Atlanta), I was getting hammered by a bbc.........always makes for a good weekend.

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...