Intergenerational Pigginess

• Administrators

It was the weekend and I was craving some hot, messy Spooge. I don't know what it is about me, but having my Mancunt shot full of Jizm is programmed into my system. I can't go too long without suffering from Cum Deprivation.

In my opinion, a Fuckhole, male or female, exists primarily for the purpose of getting spunked and getting bred (i.e, POZZED). There's nothing hotter than a guy with POZ Spooge oozing out of his hot slimy Hole.

Online I got hit on by a couple guys whom I invited over. The first was a 22 year old Hispanic, about 5'10" with shaved balls and a nice thick 6 inches.

In seconds, my little Cholo had his Dick up my Ass, fucking the Shit outta me. Those HIV Meds will do it to ya every time. My Butt started making those squishy sounds—a sure sign that I was getting bred bad. Whispering in my ear, the Youngster rasped in his heavy Latin accent, "You like that, doncha?"

I could only grunt my approval. The dude nailed me every which way--on my back with my legs twisted over my head—and on my knees as his fingers scratched and milked my Nips while I, my lips pressed to my cell, gave directions to Top#2.

When it seemed like I could take it no longer, the nasty Fucker grabbed my Dildo and, pressing it and his Dick against my Pucker, simultaneously plunged both into me. Beaten senseless by the assault, I didn't know whether I wanted him to continue till I heard myself bellow, "Fuck me harder! Cum up my Ass!"

The air was rife with our man smells--our sweat, the juice from my Ass, and the Spunk from his Cock, all intermingled in a heady, intoxicating aroma that pervaded the room. There was no escaping the pervasive odour of promiscuous Mansex.

He tore the Dildo out of my Ass, pulled me to my knees, and fucked me like there was no tomorrow, before spunking my Hole with a beautiful warm, gushing flood of Death Seed.

I could not move, because his arms were wrapped tightly about me; but I did manage to grind my buttocks against his pelvis to ensure we remained one in the same. I live for the joy of taking Jizz up the Ass and wanted him aware of my gratitude for the Gift and how much I appreciated his contribution.

I was likewise aware that his beautiful Fuckstick had been indirectly exposed to hundreds of Loads from my previous Lovers, and all the risks (e.g., HIV, Clap, the Syph, and Hep B) that went with them.

It blew my mind that he was only 22 and so horned up that he was willing to do a Cumslut like me—who opens up for any Fag who wants to fuck him.

When he said I looked younger than my years, I wasn't sure if he meant he liked 'em boyish (which I am) or innocent (which I most definitely am not). What he didn't know was that this "boy" (who goes out of his way to avoid getting tested) regularly takes 2 or 3 loads a night and 10 to 20 on weekends.

We lay united for a while, and a few minutes later, he shot again—that time Hot Gold—his Piss soaking my Cunt and my Guts. It was all there—his Piss and Cum and my Ass Juices—swirling and churning in a brownish Toxic Blend in my convulsing Mancunt.

I imagined this Toxic Brew siphoning back through his Piss Slit, winding down through his urethra, squeezing through microscopic tears in his capillaries, and burrowing into his T's, where it could fester--later to devastate his mind and body.

He left in an hour. I had two other piggy visitors that night, each of whom marked his territory in my Pussy. Such is the way of true love.

• Like 1

• 8 years later...