On All Fours, Knees Together Or Apart?

TigerMilner

I've been hooking up with this new guy who is very dominant and likes to tell me very specifically what positions to move into and when. I mean very specifically. He wants my hole at his perfect height for maximum penetration and he knows how to get there. It is hot as fuck. One thing I've noticed is that when I'm on all fours, ass up face down, he always instructs me in his deep sexy voice to put my feet together, then to put my knees together, since I instinctively spread my knees for better stability. I've never liked the position with my feet together and my knees touching and my chest on the bed. Besides being less stable, I've always felt it sort of feminizes me. I mean in that position your hips are wider than your knees and your waist, which is feminine. Maybe that is why some men like to breed in that position. You do have to give in a bit in that position because when he takes your hips in his hands and starts pounding you he is in total control of your ass. This guy and his big black cock have made me a new fan of something I never liked before.

It made me wonder? Do you do doggy style with your knees open or together? Or do you let him decide. Open lets him stand directly behind you with his legs together. Knees together lets him stand directly behind you with your feet between his slightly spread legs. Feedback? Am I the only one who thinks about crazy shit like this? Tops your feedback as well, please.

Edited by TigerMilner
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

some guys try to push my legs together when they mount me from behind, but i dont like it, i like to open my legs and ass-cheeks as wide as i can and really feel everything in my asshole.. if my legs are together then i have too many other distractions hitting my body as he fucks me.

• Upvote 2

I love being told what position to get into even if its uncomfortable to me. The fact that my top is fuking me and using me the way he want is.. wow so hot. 

I am submissive and fem when I fuck so like my legs together and apart in doggy. However I will generally start with them apart. 

Has he had you put feet and knees together while in missionary? The same sort of control is available there too. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I do whatever the top telss me to do because I'm the bottom and that's why I'm there, to satisfy him. If I were more vers or into flip fucking I guess I'd have a preference but aas a bottom I'm just happy to be fucked any way at all.

• Upvote 3

My natural instinct is to spread my knees wide apart. I just think it gives the guy better access to my hole. But I've been with one top who always liked to push my legs together. He later told me that it made my ass hug is cock so good -he wasn't very big but he fucked me amazingly anyway. Maybe that's why it felt so good, because of the position.

I instinctively bend over with my legs and feet apart so he can stand between them. It allows for deeper penetration I think and I am always looking for a top that can hit my prostate over and over so I start leaking precum and shoot handsfree eventually when he keeps hitting it. I don't think I have ever been fucked with my knees and legs together.

• Upvote 1

Come to think of it i think i start a bit the opposite with my feet quite close to each other, I like the Top to get between my legs & push my legs apart, which they normally do before they bury there cocks deep in my ass. But i understand what Tiger is saying to when your feet are together it is assumed the women position.

I'm tall so most guys who fuck me are shorter. If I don't spread my knees wide when we're doggy-style on the bed, my ass is usually too high for most tops. So I guess I spread my legs principally for practical reasons. (But you're right Tiger, it is more stable.)

When I'm flat on my belly, some tops want my legs together; some want to get in between my legs, spread them and plow me deep that way.   

I'm happy to assume whatever position (those two or any other) the top wants me in. It helps that I'm very flexible. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I can definitely get deeper knees together if youre face down ass up. I luv this position if I'm bottoming. I could litererally get fucked all night in this position. If I'm topping that position will get you more hang time!!! Unless you have the flexibility of a teenager legs apart face down, usually isn't good for the long haul.

• Upvote 1

There is something that does feel a bit more submissive about knees together. Possibly the lack of stability puts me somewhat in control of the top. I had a tall, thin buddy in CT whose cock was just as long and thin who preferred me knees together as he mounted me in stand/squat position.