Gay Sex Bucket List - What's Your Score?

Guest SBBOY

• 3 weeks later...

Ssssssssssssso ... I just added 11 points to my total.

Let me preface this by stating that I do not like raunch: I don't like reading about it, hearing about it, and especially seeing it.

I had a younger tweaker reach out to me today saying he wanted to fuck my ass. I told him that I was unsure if I was clean enough, but he begged. And begged. And begged . And I finally decided that I'd try, and see how well things went.

I went over to his house and stripped, and he rolled me over, spat on my hole, and sank in. God . He felt so good. Not a huge dick by any (ha-ha) stretch, but he filled me just right, and really tweaked my prostate. He started fucking me, and a few minutes in, I felt ... unclean. I mentioned that to him, and he just took another hit, grunted and started fucking me harder, then slipped a blindfold/gag over my head.

He alternated between fucking me and eating my ass, using his spit as the only lube, and I just lay there moaning, getting closer and closer, and finally blew my load. He slowed down, but kept pumping, and then held still. The next thing I know, I'm getting warm inside, and then I start sloshing and leaking when he started fucking me again.

That was a first.

Piss. From a tweaker. Who may or may not have been poz.

Ho. Ly. Hell.

"You like my piss in your ass, huh? You like being my toilet? You want me to fuck a load into you?"

Yeah, I hate raunch, but fuck ...

He got done, pulled out, and we chatted for awhile. About twenty minutes later, though, the cramping was bad enough I had to evacuate. I got up and there was a huge cum and piss stain on the bed, then I waddled into the bathroom and sat down.

Aside from an enormous load, I probably dumped out a good cup and a half of piss. No faeces, thank heavens, but it was still an "I need to shower when I get home" sensation.

He told me that he wants my hole multiple times a week, and next time he won't hold back on the amount of piss he puts up me.

I really don't like raunch.

I can hardly wait.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...