Cumunion Toronto (Im Going List)

kwontstid

I've been to Steamworks-Toronto and find it pretty good. But I've never been to a Cumunion event. What happens differently during those events?  It's never been clear to me what it means Cumunion at Steamworks because I always play bareback there anyways.

• 1 month later...

I've been to Steamworks-Toronto and find it pretty good. But I've never been to a Cumunion event. What happens differently during those events?  It's never been clear to me what it means Cumunion at Steamworks because I always play bareback there anyways.

Hey hungry hole: CUM UNION isn't a special "event", just a designated night where pretty much everybody there is looking for bareback action.On Cum union nights, the sling and fuck bench get a lot of action. As a top, I always have a good time inseminating unprotected ass.

• Upvote 2

Hey hungry hole: CUM UNION isn't a special "event", just a designated night where pretty much everybody there is looking for bareback action.On Cum union nights, the sling and fuck bench get a lot of action. As a top, I always have a good time inseminating unprotected ass.

Thanks constructionguy.

But I'm unclear of what makes CumUnion special because I now see bareback almost everywhere. The decision to bareback is basically up to the bottom and any young hot bottom can count on getting bred either at the sling or fuck bench and in private.

My experience tells me that providing very dark areas promote barebacking. What about the "Lights Out" event at Steamworks? I think it's on Thursdays. Anybody's been to Lights Out?

• 6 months later...