Quick Breeding

shanepig

I was attending a rugby match and all those beautiful men with firm big asses got me horny as hell, so after the game I logged onto bbrts and posted a sex ad saying I was looking to hook-up now, that I was a top (as I  was in plowing mood), and that I was looking for some hole to breed.

I received a few hits but they were too far.  I needed to stay local, no more then a few miles away.  Finally a guy answered.  He had a very hot sweet ass and big cock.  I let him know I did not have a lot of time and was only topping.  I also let him know I'm poz and only bareback. He was cool with all and said "It's bbrts, after all."

I showed up at his place within 10 minutes.  He was waiting for me in a jock strap, and happily he looked just like his ad, about my height (5' 10"), a regular, well-defined build, with a nice ass.  We headed to the bedroom and as soon as I crossed the threshold he was down on his knees, going for my cock.  As he pulled it out and began sucking, I was already hard.

He sucked like a champ, up down around, licking all my junk.  I checked-out his cock and found it to be nice and big.  I had to swallow it, so we 69'd each other.  I sucked and swallowed his cock, all the while ramming my dick down his throat.  After a couple of minutes I moved-on to his hole and began licking and sucking the softest sweet mancunt.  I think there may have already been a load in there - which just made me hornier.  I needed to fuck him.  So I pushed him on the edge of the bed, lifted his legs and slid in.

Damn, his hole was soft to the fuck:  soft smooth and wet.  We fucked for awhile and then I flipped him onto his stomach and pounded away.  He pushes back as I fucked, moving his hole in anticipation of being long-dicked.  I loved it.  There is nothing better than an active bottom.  I kept pounding for ten more minutes and shot my load deep into his hole.  He moaned and screamed for more.  

I stayed hard and kept fucking for a few more minutes, but as I needed to go, I pulled out, kissed him good by, and left.  I was fucking satisfied.

• Upvote 8

• 1 month later...

Needed my ex to sign a document yesterday.  He still wants a relationship, but it's not for me.  He signed and then told me to lie down on the massage table and he would give me a quick massage.  Well, it didn't take long before he was fucking me on the massage table and dumping his undetectable poz load in me.   He didn't bother to ask me if I wanted to be fucked...    of course I didn't mind :)

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...