Staring At Men's Dicks While In A Restroom?

BlowBoi

Oh Hell Yes !  Depends on the location - either a business or at a road side parking area - sometimes shake my dick longer - getting the drops off !  Sometimes get some action and times at none - love shaking it in the woods - cum on Big Boy - suck me off !  Love my Uncut dick being sucked off !

I have gotten my cock sucked that way several times. A couple years ago l went into a restroom and this cute girly Twink was checking out my cock so I ended up with him on his knees sucking my cock and after I blew my load down his throat, I noticed his high school uniform lol Great blowjob

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I always have, ever since I was a kid.  The worst that has ever happened is that some guys zip up and go quickly and give me a dirty look.  Actually surprised nobody has tried to hit me.  These days, and for the past few years, I still look.  If it was worth looking at, I look him in the eyes and then look back.  I have gotten some action that way.  What I do as well, is drop my pants just below my ass, and expose my ass at the urinals.  Clearly, most guys don't do that.  You can imagine, that often works well for me. 🙂  It's a pretty safe place to do a little presenting.

In my early high school days I used to go to a men's room on the lower level of the mall. More than once I heard guys say "don't use that bathroom its full of queers and faggots. That's all I had to hear. It was so easy just stare at urinal or keep washing my hands and say hi. It was so easy and only 1 or 2 were psychos I look back and laugh all the guys who took a chance when I was nowhere near 17

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

58 minutes ago, Pnpguyny said:

In my early high school days I used to go to a men's room on the lower level of the mall. More than once I heard guys say "don't use that bathroom its full of queers and faggots. That's all I had to hear. It was so easy just stare at urinal or keep washing my hands and say hi. It was so easy and only 1 or 2 were psychos I look back and laugh all the guys who took a chance when I was nowhere near 17

I started in the lower level men's room at Roosevelt Field when I was about 11.  I was always big for my age and I could ride there on my bicycle.  Loved it!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HardOneLA said:

I started in the lower level men's room at Roosevelt Field when I was about 11.  I was always big for my age and I could ride there on my bicycle.  Loved it!

Roosevelt Field thats the one lower level. I started cruising there at 13 but no way they believed it when I said I was 18. Some wouldn't take the chance but most did. Thats when I learned the staggering amount of Long Island married men into boys/guys

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I always have, ever since I was a kid.  The worst that has ever happened is that some guys zip up and go quickly and give me a dirty look.  Actually surprised nobody has tried to hit me.  These days, and for the past few years, I still look.  If it was worth looking at, I look him in the eyes and then look back.  I have gotten some action that way.  What I do as well, is drop my pants just below my ass, and expose my ass at the urinals.  Clearly, most guys don't do that.  You can imagine, that often works well for me. 🙂  It's a pretty safe place to do a little presenting.

I would love to see you presenting, but I think I'd want to get my face into your sexy ass firt to see if I could taste any loads..

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 10 months later...

I usually will take a look if I can get away with it! I have only once ever gotten lucky where I was caught and he just turned and faced me! I dropped to my knees in the truck stop bathroom and sucked his cock! Got up when we heard someone walking in! 

• Like 2

On 5/24/2017 at 8:55 AM, Guest Deviantlad said:

That use to happen to me in the old days when you went cottaging but I am going back to the 70/80/early 90's before social media came along and changed it all. What did happen to all the cottages where you could pick up a guy or get sucked off at the urinals of in a cubical. Miss the old days sometimes.

Yep it still goes on in some of the gay club and love it when you are all starring at one another with fully erect cocks and unable to piss. Sometimes you can get lucky and I have knelt down to take the piss down my throat or just have a guy piss all over me. Love the feeling when your gear starts to cling to you and heavy with the piss mmmmm

I miss the old days also! I miss them most of the time. I do love the internet though! 🙂

• Like 2

On 7/17/2021 at 10:50 AM, djdbb420 said:

I have always looked as long as I can remember.  Hate that a lot of bathrooms have partitions between urinals.  

Partitions between urinals ought to be banned. Maybe we should lobby building code committees. 😂

There's a beautiful building in my town with old-fashioned full-height porcelain urinals (the kind that are set into the wall and into a raised step). It would be very hard to add partitions, and impossible without damaging the historic fixtures, wall tiles and floor tiles. The restroom isn't busy so I've never seen anything there, but it makes me happy to know that such a place still exists.

Ditto for trough urinals, of which so few remain.

When did we become so ashamed of our bodies that we felt we needed partitions to be able to pee?

Edited by fskn
  • Like 7