Is Your Pussy/cunt Your Primary Sex Organ?

CallMeSir

My questions have nothing to do with masculinity or bottom shaming. Some of the most masculine guys I know are total bottoms who would get bred all day long if they could. 

Is it a turn on to have your fuckhole referred to as a pussy/cunt? Do you not care one way or the other? Do you hate it?

Is your pussy/cunt your primary sex organ?

Do you have internal orgasms?

Do you like getting bitched out?

Does your cock get hard when you are getting fucked or does it flop around like a useless appendage? 

Is there any point to getting fucked if you don't get the sacred sperm?

• Upvote 1

Guest ToppledTop

Interesting question. My pussy/cunt is defiantly my primary sex organ now. I gave my hole up a while ago and it was the best thing I ever did. Something so erotic for ME to have been turned from top only into a bottom slut who now craves to bottom for hot top guys. It's hard to explain but to have given up my top status that night and have my hole turned into a mancunt was such a sexual rush. The top told me he was turning my virgin hole into his newest cunt and he couldn't wait to take my ass. I thought that after I tried bottoming the once I'd be satisfied and didn't imagine I'd bottom again after that. But was i so wrong. I haven't been top since that night (I did fuck a hot tight ass that night before I was the main event!!!). I have no desire to top now. So yes, my my pussy/cunt is now my primary sex organ. Love tops calling my ass hot names like cunt, pussy, gash, slit, etc etc. Love it verbal from the top too. Love group sex. The top who fucked me that night has taken me to a few group sessions. He's got me to bottom for some of his top friends as well as his vers bottoms. Am always rock hard while being fucked and taking a tops cream is an added bonus.

Edited by ToppledTop

Here's my point of view from being an absolute bottom.

Is it a turn on to have your fuckhole referred to as a pussy/cunt? Do you not care one way or the other? Do you hate it?

I don't mind it being called a pussy.

Definitely.  I honestly don't need to cum or get hard when I'm fucked.

Totally.  I even have them when I'm not having sex sometimes.  My ass also makes a type of lube when I am sexually excited, so that's kinda hot too.

Sadly, never tried it.

Does your cock get hard when you are getting fucked or does it flop around like a useless appendage?

It usually gets hard unless I've cum already.  (I can't control it being hard.)

Not really. I get frustrated when I've been fucked but the top hasn't cum.

• Upvote 1

Is it a turn on to have your fuckhole referred to as a pussy/cunt?   YES

Is your pussy/cunt your primary sex organ?  NOT YET BUT REALLY WANT IT TO BE

Do you have internal orgasms? RARELY 

Do you like getting bitched out? YES

Does your cock get hard when you are getting fucked or does it flop around like a useless appendage?  FLOPS LIKE THE USELESS APPENDAGE IT IS

Is there any point to getting fucked if you don't get the sacred sperm?  YES, BUT THE SPERM IN MY GUTS IS WHAT I CRAVE 

• Upvote 1

Guest btchbyl

its my hole. it isnt a pussy. buttcunt is ok.

my hole/buttcunt is my primary sex organ.

sperm must always go in my hole/buttcunt every time i get fucked.

Edited by btchbyl

Guest faggot hole

That's the only way i have ever had sex -- my cunt has always been my primary (only) sex organ.  So i learned from the very beginning that i could only achieve sexual satisfaction by getting fucked.  And, yes, i have achieved anal orgasm. Yes, i sometimes cum from my penis while being fucked in the ass.  Some men who regularly use me know how to make this happen.  And, no, i am not capable of achieving orgasm by manual stimulation of my penis.  i guess that i was just lucky to have been broken in properly at a young age.

It's a manhole, not a pussy. Mancunt can be okay when I'm in a very slutty mode.

Definitely. No matter if I have gay or straight sex. Also when I fuck my girl, my cock is only a dildo. She needs to touch my ass creek and hole to get me off.

Yes. Mostly with very big, especially thick cocks, or when a very hard cock hits and hammers my prostate. Mostly my anal orgasmus are dry or I just ooze gallons of precum, but I also might drop a load without touching my dick. I cannot control this and often even don't feel the load cumming.

Sure.

With most fucks I'm hard for a while in the beginning. I might stay hard when the top has a very big cock and he and the situation is very stimulating. But most of the time I turn soft after a while, my cock being a useless and feelingless appendix.

I don't judge a fuck from the top seeding me or not. But I don't like when he wastes the cum by pulling out and shooting somewhere else.

My questions have nothing to do with masculinity or bottom shaming. Some of the most masculine guys I know are total bottoms who would get bred all day long if they could.  I get this. I do not think feminine=demeaning, either.  To me it has more to to with Dom/sub dynamic, which traditionally has been gender assigned roles.

Is it a turn on to have your fuckhole referred to as a pussy/cunt? Do you not care one way or the other? Do you hate it? It really turns me on because it affects me as an assertion of dominance and I really like to be taken by a top for his pleasure. Not is a bullying way, but in an "I am so desirous and horny that I gotta have it" way. My lust is equal to his, just from a receiving end. I associate the words "pussy" and "cunt" totally with fucking, so I love when a top is that focused to where my hole is just the center target that he must breed.

Is your pussy/cunt your primary sex organ? I had a Dom guy tell me recently that I do not have a cock, but a "clit", that really turned me on.

Do you have internal orgasms? No, I'd really like to. I've cum from getting fucked before, but it by ejaculation, not "internal orgasm"

Do you like getting bitched out? oh fuck yeah, ultimate fantasy

Does your cock get hard when you are getting fucked or does it flop around like a useless appendage? Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Is there any point to getting fucked if you don't get the sacred sperm? It depends on the top. It's the tops desire, lust, pleasure that is the main turn on for me, his cum means I have gotten that... plus, I get to keep that part of him. I can be just as satisfied with his piss in me if he is  totally into putting it there.

• Upvote 2

Is it a turn on to have your fuckhole referred to as a pussy/cunt?  Yes it is a major turn on

Do you not care one way or the other?  Dont care but I know what i am

Do you hate it? No

Is your pussy/cunt your primary sex organ? Yes it is my primary sex organ

Do you have internal orgasms? Yes I do

Do you like getting bitched out? Yes I do

Does your cock get hard when you are getting fucked or does it flop around like a useless appendage? It stays soft it is useless

Is there any point to getting fucked if you don't get the sacred sperm? Yes there is but if i can would love to get breed by him. Knowing he has gotten his pleasure and he is in me. 

Is it a turn on to have your fuckhole referred to as a pussy/cunt? Do you not care one way or the other? Do you hate it? Its a turn on for me. Especially when a guy tells me he is going to "fill my cunt" or he says he is "pozzing up my pussy".  It's really hot when he says it  in public like at a party when he's fucking me while others are watching or at a sex club or bathhouse.

Is your pussy/cunt your primary sex organ? Yeah, it is.  A bare cock pumping in my pussy is what gets me off. My cock may get stiff but not because I'm touching it or my top is doing anything with it, it gets stiff and shoots because whats going on in my pussy.

Do you have internal orgasms? Yeah, my cock gets hard when I'm getting fucked, but I'll have internal orgasms lots of times when I'm getting fucked without my cock ever cumming.

Do you like getting bitched out? For sure, I love it when a top bitches me out.

Does your cock get hard when you are getting fucked or does it flop around like a useless appendage?  My cock is pretty small (some tops, especially black guys  call it a clit dick) but it gets real hard when I'm getting fucked and whenever I'm excited.  Even when a top makes me cover it up with a jock strap, it still gets stiff and cums.  It oozes a lot of precum too.  Once in awhile when I've been parTying way too much it has flopped uselessly around , but I still had orgasms when I was getting fucked which I thought was kinda hot too.

Is there any point to getting fucked if you don't get the sacred sperm?  I get fucked because it gives me orgasms feeling a stiff cock pumping sperm inside my guts.  That's why I take it bare. If a guy pulls out and cums in my mouth its ok, but not the same.

- Love it when a dom top calls it a pussy/cunt, but he has to be uber-masculine and dominate or it doesn't work. Nothing compares when I 'm getting fucked and he growls "Yeah bitch, take it, I'm gonna tear his boi pussy to shreds!" or whispers in my ear "I'm this is my cunt now and I'm gonna breed the shit out of it."

- Very much so! Nothng gves me more pleasure than knowing my body and hole brings so much joy to men.

- If a top has the skill, stamina, and size, absolutely.

- Hell yaaaaaas! A good fuck is only 1/3 physical. The others thirds are sexual attraction and mental stimulation. Your actions and words are as much a turn on as dick size and body shape.

- Usually semi-flaccid. It gets engorged and bigger but not hard.

- Depends on the the attraction, mood, and comfort level. I usually don't mind when a top insists on using condoms. But I have had tops that ooze so much sexuality that I can't help but crave their essence.

• Upvote 1

- yeah, love it if my ass is called cunt or pussy.... 

- yes, i think so.... my nipples are very sensitive too and direclty wired.... but my cunt is definately my prime

- yes, sometimes with right top and in right session - not very often though

- oh yeah. that is really hot.... i am into it.

- it gets and stays hard 

- hmmm good question... but i like being fucked and my cunt used. i hate condoms when being fucked.... but a fuck without sperm is better than no fuck

Guest KptNLine

My questions have nothing to do with masculinity or bottom shaming. Some of the most masculine guys I know are total bottoms who would get bred all day long if they could. 

Totally get it. Thank you for saying this. Being a bottom or a Top doesn't make you more or less masculine, it's just a preference, like anything else. Bottoms can definitely be more masculine and/or Dominant - bottoming makes me personally feel more submissive, but I enjoy those feelings. I think as long as both partners are enjoying themselves, then that's what matters.

I do get turned on by this. It's not something I "need" to happen, I really don't care if the Man I'm with calls it my "hole," "ass" or "pussy." But there is something about the words "pussy" and "cunt" that feel so dirty, but in a good way. I don't see it as equating me to a woman in this context, but more of a Dom/sub dynamic, which I enjoy.

I have posted before on my experience locked in a chastity cage. I generally stay locked, so yes, it's safe to say that my hole is absolutely my primary sex organ. 

Frequently, but they are uncontrollable. Sometimes I will have 3 or 4 during one fuck, sometimes I can go weeks without having any. If I'm locked, the orgasms are typically dry, although rarely I will drip a few drops of precum. I've only ejaculated a handful of times while locked. This happens more easily when I'm unlocked, but even then, it's a different sensation and the cum sort of just dribbles or flows out.

I can't say I've had this happen to me. I've been in a few threeways, but I wouldn't say I've ever been "bitched out." Not sure if I would like this - I enjoy servicing my husband and I would certainly get into servicing other Men as well, but I would have to have some input into the situation. I like to say that I am submissive, but certainly not a slave.

Generally it's locked in a cock cage, but on those rare occasions when I am unlocked, it does not get hard. Maybe a very short lived semi if I'm super turned on, but it quickly goes away, and is generally limp, even when I have an internal orgasm.

I definitely want the Man's cum in my ass if I'm getting fucked, or at least down my throat. But I wouldn't say there's no point - getting fucked feels amazing, and I can't imagine a situation where a Man wouldn't want to dump his load inside me, that's the male instinct. 

Thanks for starting this thread, CallMeSir! Awesome responses so far!