Last Sunday I was alone and horny (as usual) and decided to hit up some regular friends to see if I could get lucky.  Texted one guy and hit up another by email, and it turned out both were available.  I know one guy - six-five, black, thick 8" - loves to watch another guy fuck me while he rams his cock down my throat, so I checked with both of them to see if a threesome was cool, and both agreed.  Off to the races!

Just before they arrived, I was fucking around on Manhunt and spied another top I hadn't seen in a while.  When he found out what was up, he dropped everything to come over.  The plan was for me to take the first two guys to the basement and get busy, then he'd join us.

I spent some quality time on my knees, both of them sitting on a couch so I could go back and forth, swallowing their cocks one after the other.  After alternating between shafts for a while, I got on my hands and knees.  The first guy, a white dude with a hot rock-hard 7-incher, slipped behind me and lubed my hole.  He slid inside in one fluid motion just as my black friend shoved his cock into my mouth.  Spit roasted and in hog heaven!

As the white guy pounded my ass, the black cock in my throat grew harder and harder.  It was hard to breathe but I didn't care!  I just had to take care that all that black juice shot into my ass and not down my throat, so I took my time as I rocked back and forth under the white guy's anal assault.  Finally, the guy behind me made those telltale noises, and gripped my hips tight as he pumped his load into me.  I felt his cock spasm as the last few drops coated my insides.

The white guy withdrew and without a word, the spit-coated black cock left my mouth and was inside my hole in a heartbeat.  He was pounding away as the white guy fed me his cock, making me clean the juices off it.  Then, I heard the door.  Down came the third guy, another white dude with a hard 7-incher.  This one has more of an upward curve and gets real thick at the base.  In an instant he was undressed, and took the other white guy's place in front of me, feeding me his cock while that big black hammer drilled my hole.

With a whimper, I took my second load of the day - hell, of the half hour! - and the black guy smacked my ass as he withdrew.

"Ready?" asked Guy #3.

"Yes," I breathlessly replied, and I saw deja vu as his hard white shaft replaced the black cock that had just slid out of my ass and into my mouth for a thorough cleaning.

By now I could hear how sloppy my ass was.  The black cock before him had stretched me out so I clamped down on the third guy's shaft.  Nevertheless, each stroke was wet and slippery with cum, making sucking noises as it slid in and out.  It didn't take him long before I felt my third load inside a half hour pump out of his shaft and into my ass.

By then, the black cock in my mouth was hard again, and my friend dipped balls-deep back into that sloppy wet hole, then into my mouth so I could taste my ass and all 3 loads.  The other guys watched as he took another turn, giving me my 4th load for the day before collapsing exhausted.

All three guys got dressed and headed out, promising a repeat this weekend.  My ass is already twitching in anticipation!

post-25426-0-38420600-1474661029_thumb.jpg

post-25426-0-79270500-1474661037_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1