Breeding The Groom

• 2 months later...
On 9/28/2016 at 11:15 PM, ronnie20019 said:

Last weekend I went to a friend's wedding.  It was a fairly small wedding and was starting to wind down. Meanwhile there was another wedding in the hotel at the same time 

As short as it was, I thoroughly enjoyed leaving him a big creamy gift!  After I put myself back together and left the stall, I noticed the best man was still passed out in the next stall.  I was tempted to treat the best man to my special gift as well, but knowing I got a twofer by doing the groom and indirectly the new bride, I decided not to risk getting caught.

Memories of that tight groom ass wrapped around my cock and the pleasure of blowing my load deep in his gut have been jack off material every day since.

And if she got po zzed you know that they would have caught it from the cheap female wholesale from the bachelor party several weeks before the wedding.  Because someone who gets that drunk at his wedding surely has an over the top bachelor party thrown by the now passed-out best man. 

Imagine that later conversation between the best man and groom: "I don't know man!, I just got tested, because of what happened to you, and I'm good.  Plus i called the ladies back and  they said they were tested regularly as negative but who knows with worki ng women? Remember, we had condoms, I think I used some condoms. Did you?  How's Michelle taking her diagnosis?"

Edited by cyberdolphnow
Spelling and word changes
  • Like 1

And if  the  bride got po zzed you know that they would have caught it from the cheap female w-hoars from the bachelor party several weeks before the wedding. Because someone who gets that drunk at his wedding surely has an over the top bachelor party thrown by the now passed-out best man. 

Imagine that later conversation between the best man and groom: "I don't know man!, I just got tested, because of what happened to you, and I'm good. Plus i called the ladies back and they said they were tested regularly as negative but who knows with worki ng women? Remember, we had condoms, I think I used some condoms. Did you? How's Michelle taking her diagnosis?"

Edited by cyberdolphnow
Spelling and word changes
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cyberdolphnow said:

And if  the  bride got po zzed you know that they would have caught it from the cheap female w-hoars from the bachelor party several weeks before the wedding. Because someone who gets that drunk at his wedding surely has an over the top bachelor party thrown by the now passed-out best man. 

Imagine that later conversation between the best man and groom: "I don't know man!, I just got tested, because of what happened to you, and I'm good. Plus i called the ladies back and they said they were tested regularly as negative but who knows with worki ng women? Remember, we had condoms, I think I used some condoms. Did you? How's Michelle taking her diagnosis?"

Now that's hot!

• Piggy 1

On 9/28/2016 at 9:15 PM, ronnie20019 said:

Last weekend I went to a friend's wedding.  It was a fairly small wedding and was starting to wind down. Meanwhile there was another wedding in the hotel at the same time which, as I was getting ready to leave, was still going strong.  In fact the other wedding was getting really drunk and loud.

While I was in the men's room two partiers in their mid twenties came in, one of whom was the groom, who was being assisted by the other guy, his best man.  Both men were somewhat drunk, and the best man thought the groom was going to throw-up, so I assisted the best man get the groom into a stall.  No sooner was the groom settled than the best man passed out, but I managed to get him into the next stall.  

I went back to check on the groom who was passing out and coming back around, and found myself kissing him.  I think he thought I was his bride because he kept cooing "Michelle."  I managed to get him bent over the toilet inside the stall and worked his pants down.  He liked getting rimmed (don't they all? lol)!  Once he was really wet and loosened up, I thought I could get my raging hard dick in.  He was still really tight and and he surfaced a bit and yelped as I started sliding my dick in him.  Someone came in right after that, but luckily he passed out as the door was opening so whoever came in didn't hear him.  His ass was super tight and had obviously never had a dick in it before.  I love marking virgin territory.  He came back around and passed out again several times while I was fucking his sweet ass, and he seemed to start liking it in those fleeting moments.  That tight ass was hot to fuck; it felt incredible wrapped around my cock.  Unfortunately it felt so good I didn't last long.  

As short as it was, I thoroughly enjoyed leaving him a big creamy gift!  After I put myself back together and left the stall, I noticed the best man was still passed out in the next stall.  I was tempted to treat the best man to my special gift as well, but knowing I got a twofer by doing the groom and indirectly the new bride, I decided not to risk getting caught.

Memories of that tight groom ass wrapped around my cock and the pleasure of blowing my load deep in his gut have been jack off material every day since.

Very hot.....would have been great to breed the best man too.. woof... ahah

• 1 month later...

I’ve never fucked with a groom at his wedding, but I did suck off my nephew’s best man during the reception.  

And 6 weeks ago, I attended a wedding out of state.  During the rehearsal dinner, one of the groomsmen, and I started flirting. Heavily. And we figured out the other was a pig. So we made plans to hook up after the wedding the following afternoon. Turned out he parties, and since he was local had all the supplies we needed. We spent 18 hours in bed, and when our romp regrettably came to an end, we both walked out of the hotel room with a smile on our face. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9

54 minutes ago, partying.hard said:

I’ve never fucked with a groom at his wedding, but I did suck off my nephew’s best man during the reception.  

And 6 weeks ago, I attended a wedding out of state.  During the rehearsal dinner, one of the groomsmen, and I started flirting. Heavily. And we figured out the other was a pig. So we made plans to hook up after the wedding the following afternoon. Turned out he parties, and since he was local had all the supplies we needed. We spent 18 hours in bed, and when our romp regrettably came to an end, we both walked out of the hotel room with a smile on our face. 

Daaaaamn...

I don't "party" assuming supplies mean something with a capital letter...  But that is indeed piggy!

• Like 1