Cruising For A Hot Load

sse4me

Looking for a little fun, I did a search for the local gay bars. I picked one of three and stopped in to see what I could scare up.  After nursing a beer at the bar for a while, a nice looking guy approached me and asked whether or not the stool beside me was taken.  I told him I'd be happy to have someone to chat with.  At first we talked about the weather and local happenings before he mentioned, "I haven't seen you here before."

"Yeah, it's my first time here," I answered.

Getting to the point, he asked, "Well, just what are you looking for?"

"A few hot loads up the ass."

"Well, I guess that sums it up pretty well."

"I think so," I replied as I smiled and looked him directly in the eyes. "Got any to share?"

"Any conditions?" he asked.

"Yeah, bareback, and no sky high VL counts," I replied, adding "Due to 'circumstances' little while ago, I just bareback only poz cocks.  Are you poz?" I asked.

"Yes, I am."

"On meds?"

"No, not yet."

"How long have you been poz?"

"A couple of years now."

"Do you know your load count?"

"Well, it's not as low as a guy on meds, but it's not ragingly toxic anymore either."

"You're exactly what I'm looking for.  Not undetectable but not totally lethal either.  Wanna fuck?  My hole is cleaned out and it's eager to entertain charged up visitors."

"Now?"

"Yes, now."

"How do you like it?" he asked.

"Hard and rough, but you have the cock and I merely have the hole, so once you're inside me, you're the one in control if it."

"It sounds as though you understand who's in charge during a fuck.  Your place or mine?"

"Do you live near here?"

"Yes."

"Your place then.  Let's go and fuck!"

We paid up and left the bar.  I followed him to his place.  It didn't take us long to get naked and down to business.  After sucking his dick to get it nice and hard, he lubed it up and used his fingers to poke some lube into my hole.  He wasn't huge at about 7-1/2" long, but he his cock was nicely thick at the root.  I couldn't wait to feel him balls deep inside my hole.  I got into the knee-chest position and felt him get behind me.  I reached around to guide his cock to my hole.  I had his cock head centered against my hole and he eased forward a bit, opening me slightly, to get firmly aimed for the entry.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Ram it in and be brutal!  Have no mercy on my hole!"

I hadn't been fucked in months and hadn't even played with my toys lately, just so I could enjoy the savage and ruthless entry of a nice, thick rod.  Instantly he rammed his hard cock into me.  I felt the agony of sharp, stabbing pain, just as I had hoped.  My asshole silently screamed its pain into my body, and I relished the agony, hoping he had caused some fissures.  With the next stroke, he drove into me balls deep, the agony in my hole continuing.  I moaned, loving the abuse he was giving my hole, which seemed to spur him on because he continued to sharply pound my hole.

Sadly, the pain began to subside.  I really do love that searing pain of feeling as if my hole is being ripped open, the pleasure of my tight hole being stroked by his cock.  Not that the ebbing pain wasn't pleasurable - in its own way.

After a few minutes of pounding my hole I felt his strokes begin to slow, then become harder and ever more purposeful, pausing at the bottom of every entry.  I knew he was ready to pump his charged load deep inside my colon.

"Take my hot load deep up your ass!" he moaned.

"Pump every dirty drop from your balls deep inside me," I answered.  And, after a few more strokes, he collapsed on top of me.  "Just stay deep inside me, plugging your load in me," I whispered. "Don't let one hot drop trickle out."

Alas, after a while, his dick softened and slid out of me.  We took a break, shared some wine, and chatted. We quickly agreed that at least one more loading of my hole was in order.  After half an hour he asked, "Are you ready to take another load?"

"Yeah! Fuck my hole with your toxic seed!"

He was already at half mast, so lubing his cock immediately brought it to full mast.  I laid on my back for this fuck, so I could see his eyes and kiss him as we coupled.  He guided his cock to my hole and easily entered it. His eyes fixed on mine as he entered me.  I saw the intent on his eyes, to give my hole a good workout as he gave me another load.  Once again, he pounded away at it.  Being our second fuck, he lasted a lot longer and steadily drilled me with long, strong strokes, finally discharging the contents of his balls deep inside me yet again.  As he laid there, having just delivered his second charged load into me, as the last one was still soaking its way into my bloodstream, he asked "So, how long have you been poz?"

"I'm not poz," I answered.

Startled, he asked, "You're neg?!"

"Yeah, as of my last test, six weeks ago.  You're my first poz cock since then."

"Oh my God! I thought you were poz!  You said that 'due to circumstances,' you only bareback poz cocks!"

"Yeah."

"I thought you meant you had gotten pozzed."

"I figured you might think that."

"But...?"  He was at a loss for words, giving me a puzzled look.

"Something was missing.  The thrill was gone.  I've always barebacked, unless my top wanted a rubber, and I've always advertised for DDF tops, but taking raw loads got to be too ordinary.  I wondered, 'What will it take to put the spark back into getting buttfucked?' and then it hit me, that I needed to start taking loads from poz guys.

"The whole idea of letting a poz cock pump its load into me, the risk of getting pozzed, was intoxicating.  I placed a CL ad looking for a poz top.  One of the responders turned me on to breedingzone.com.  Boy oh boy, did I ever learn a lot in a couple of weeks, but even so, I was even more committed to taking loads from poz guys.  I don't want to get pozzed - I'm just looking for the thrill of taking a known hot load and then waiting it out to see whether or not I got knocked up.  At first I thought I was a bug chaser, but since I don't want to get pregnant, I'm just what someone termed a 'load chaser.'  Anyway, since I've always barebacked, sooner or later, I'm going to get pozzed, so why not have fun getting converted?"

He laid there with his dick still inside me.  I felt it begin to get hard again.  Obviously, my candidness about hot loads got him turned on.  He began to stroke in and out of me.

"Are you ready for another hot load?"

"Pound the hell out of my hole!  Fuck it until its sore, raw and bleeding before you cum!"

With that, he began to thrust harder and deeper.  Being the third fuck of the evening, he really had to work at pounding another load out, but finally, he managed to do so.  And sure enough, my hole got so sore and raw, it bled.  His cock had tinges of my blood on it after he pulled out of me.  Not a good sign for me about remaining neg.  All the better for his toxic seed to seep into my bloodstream, in case it hadn't already soaked through my colon walls. The greater the risk, the greater the thrill!  After he rolled off me he asked, "Well, what now?"

"Well, normally, I wait before taking on another cock to see whether or not the fuck flu hits.  If it doesn't, because you can get converted without it, I wait another month to get tested.  Then, if the results are negative, I look for another hot load, but, just for tonight, if you don't mind having me around until dawn, do you have any poz friends who may be showing up tonight at the bar?  Poz friends who like to fuck neg holes?  In the meantime, I'll take some wine enemas and you can slut out my hole to any cock you can get to fuck it?  I have an enema bag in my car."

"Well," he replied, "as a matter of fact I do have some poz friends who love to load up neg holes.  I'll get some wine for you, but forget going to your car for your bag.  You can use mine.  Let me get your first wine enema into you, then I'll call a few friends and post an ad on CL.  Let's see just how many poz loads we can get up your ass tonight!"

TBC

• Upvote 20