18Y/o Twink Riding High On A Big Black Poz Cock

DutchBBfucker

His name is Aiden and he just turned 18. Becoming 18 was very special for this blond hot twink, because now he could finally go visit the nearest gay sex sauna. He was having dreams about it since a slightly older friend told him about it when he was 17. Aiden wasn't unexperienced with sex anymore so he had a hard-on by only thinking how many 'naked' boys and men he would see. He waited until this weekend because today the entrance was free for boys under 23, and he was hoping that lots of them would come. The location was only 6 tramstops from his house so with 20 minutes he was entering 'his dream'. A guy behind the counter greeted him and supplied him with everything he needed and even supplied him with some explanation before leading him to the locker room. Aiden stripped naked as fast as he could showing his athletic body 6-pack and a big hard cock. He put his stuff in his locker and put a towel around his waist. When he walked into the sauna area he could see some boys and man standing around. He looked around and saw one off the hottest guys he had ever seen: around 20 y/o, dark hair and a ripped muscular tanned body. Their eyes locked and before he knew it the boy came up to him and said 'You are hot! follow me'. Still dazed he grab his hand and of they went to the cabin area. The boy openend the door and let Aiden in. When the door closed Aiden heard a dark voice saying 'Hello boys'. Aiden saw a beautiful muscular black guy from around 35 y/o lying on the bad. He stuttered 'H..el..l..o' back. 'This is my daddy' the other boy said. 'YOUR DAD?' Aiden replied. 'No! My daddy...' said the boy and explained what this means. Aiden listened to the boy. 'My name is Marco and before i can go off with a boy i like i have to show him to daddy'. 'Okay! and am i allright' Aiden answered. 'I have to inspect you first' daddy said. After saying this Marco yanked off Aiden's towel with one fast hand movement and pushed him closer to daddy while whispering 'Relax.... You'll love this'. With one swoop daddies muscular arm grabbed him and tossed him on the bed. Marco climbed  on the bed and placed him behind Aiden started to massage his neck. Aiden froze and didn't know what would happen next. Daddy was looking very pleased at Aiden and complimented him on his young hot body. Aiden replied by saying that he also liked the bodies daddy and Marco had. 'I get hard on compliments like that' daddy said and then removing his towel. A 27cm (10 and a half inches) long black cock emerged. 'Lick it' Marco said while pushing Aiden forward. Mesmerised by this huge cock he grab it and started licking. Then he felt Marco's tongue licking his ass. Shivers went down his spine. 'Put it in your mouth' daddy said. Aiden openend wide and started sucking on the head of the thick black cock. Marco slowly put a wet finger inside Aiden's ass. After removing the finger he quickly grab a bag put his finger in and emerged with a finger coated with ice-like crystals. With one movement he drove the finger into Aiden wet hole. Aiden wanted to scream but at that very moment daddy grab his head with two hands and drove his cock deeper in his throat. Aiden felt his arse burning and his throat closing so. Gasping for air he felt a warm sensation going through his body. It made him relax and his throat openend up and he could breath through his nose. 'Yeah! i feel him relaxing. Load his ass up with more Tina' daddy said to Marco. Aiden was feeling so horny that he was sucking on the big black cock and the drool started running out of his mouth making the cock slippery wet. 'Have you ever had something this big in your ass boy?' daddy asked. Aiden shook his head. 'Wanna feel it?'. Aiden took the cock out of his mouth and high on meth said 'Ohw yes please'. 'Then sit on it and see how far you can shove it in your ass' daddy replied. Aiden stood up and lowered him self on the cock while Marco was guiding it in place. Aiden could feel the head of the cock pressing against his hole. Marco stood up and put a bottle under Aiden's nose. 'Inhale deep thru your nose' Marco whispers . After 4 deep inhales Marco started pushing on Aiden's shoulders; Aiden was forced harder an the big dick and in less then a second the ass openend up and Aiden ass accepted the full length of the cock. Aiden unable to scream only gasped. His body started pulsating. Daddy could feel his dick being squeezed as if his cock got milked. Before he knew it he started to cum uncontrolled deep inside Aidens ass....

To be continued! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 57
  • Downvote 1

• 5 months later...