Giving Him What He Didn't Know He Wanted

PartyandBreed

Trevor's need-filled guttural moans and pantings filled the room as he straddled Daddy Mason's thighs and lowered his red puffy still-hungry pig hole inch by thick black inch downward, now just a couple inches from having the black rod balls-deep in his cum and piss flooded boihole. The parTyed up hole he had finally readily surrendered to Daddy Mason (along with his mind and soul) willing to do whatever he had to so that he could belong to his Black Master and feel his dick and cum inside him every damn day from now on. Knowingly, hungrily, almost hellishly now realizing THIS is what he'd always wanted and needed even though it was buried too deep in his mind for him to know. But he knew now and he was about to take his first known unmedicated POZ load of cum inside his torn stretched abused sub pig bottom boihole. He had multiple loads in his boicunt already from Leather Daddy and me since Friday night, but he still didn't know about us. As far as his meth-filled mind knew he was going to take his first ever dirty load of cum when he'd feel Daddy Mason's massive explosion of thick unmedicated chemfilled POZ cum shooting deep and thick into his greedy guts. And his constant moans and beggings made it excitingly obvious that he couldn't wait. He had totally surrendered and let go of all resistance.

A loud moan of demonic pleasure came from Daddy Mason and Trevor at the same time as they both felt Trevor's wet sloppy hole take the last 2 inches of the huge fat black pole he now belonged to.

“Fuck yeah my fucking dirty little white pig whore! You got all of Daddy Mason's long raw cock up inside your guts. Is it what you want boy?”, Daddy Mason asked.

As Trevor began already moving upward on the shaft he was impaled on to fuck himself with it, he looked into Daddy Mason's sweat soaked dark eyed face and answered, “It's part of what I want SIR. But you know there's something more I want too.”

Daddy Mason ran his hands up Trevor's hairy sweat drenched abs and pecs and asked in a hoarse seductive voice, “Yeah, slut? What else is it you're wanting?”

Trevor arched his back and leaned his head back a bit as his black god twisted his nips. “I want my Daddy Sir's POZ cum shooting into his pig boi's raw unprotected hole. I need my Black Master to bury your dark hellish POZ babies as deep as you can Sir and make me pregnant with your unholy seed. Please SIR! Corrupt me with your life changing dna and make me fucking POZ like my Black Daddy is!!”

“Fuck yeah bitch!”, Daddy Mason growled. “That's what you're gonna get the rest of the day boy from your Master.” He paused and glanced over at me and Leather Daddy on the couch next to him as I was deepthroating Leather Daddy while he was fingering more t into my own hungry hole. “And”, Daddy Mason continued looking into Trevor's soulless eyes, “if you want even more POZ cum dumped inside you, I'm sure your Leather Daddy and pig bro will be glad to add theirs to what your Daddy gives you”, he finished with a dick hardening evil grin on his handsome face.

It took Trevor a moment to say anything or even look at us as he continued fucking himself up and down on the black rod inside him. Then he turned to look at us making eye contact for a moment before an undeniably decadent twis ted grin covered his face. He looked back at Daddy Mason, a new excitement obviously beginning to build in him. “You mean they...they're like you Sir? They're POZ too?”

Before Daddy Mason could answer Leather Daddy did. “That's fucking right slut. We're both POZ and unmedicated just like Daddy Mason. Our foul seed is already part of you since I first fucked your virgin ass Friday night.”

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck yeah!” Trevor cried out. “Oh damn dudes that is so wickedly wrong and fucked up and fucking hot as hell!” He began bouncing up and down faster on Daddy Mason's throbbing meat. “I'm gonna be filled up with who knows how much cum from all three of you today! Hell fucking YEAH!! Give me your first nasty load Daddy Mason! Please! Mix yours with theirs and let's keep going!”

Daddy Mason laughed lustily and slapped Trevor's hairy asscheek. “That's the fucking plan pig. My special fuck pig boy.” And with that he started fucking up into Trevor's welcoming ass.

“Just one thing baby”, Leather Daddy said loud enough to be heard over the noise of skin slapping against skin. “It's not just us three. There's still more fun to cum.” Just then the doorbell rang and Leather Daddy smiled as he got up and said to all of us, “And I think it's just now arrived.”

(more to come)

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

While Daddy Mason's bare black poz cock continued to use and pleasure Trevor's surrendered boihole we watched as Leather Daddy opened the front door again. Unable to stop myself a deep moan of lust came from my mouth and I felt my still-hard cock and hungry ass twitch. At the door was a man I had seen and chatted with on A4A just a few weeks ago. I had told Daddy about him and we'd all chatted online all of us turned on by the thought of the nasty dark revelry we could have together. The dude was 6'1”, 180 solid muscled pounds covered in dark fur from neck to waist. His profile had said he was 30, bi and married and was poz!! I had told Daddy and him how much I wanted his cheating married cock and cum inside my slutty holes! And now here he was!

“Hey stud”, Leather Daddy said pulling his shirtless body through the door and closing it behind him. “Glad you could make it. We've been going with the white cuntboi since Friday night and finally got him to beg for poz loads! And I know you remember my boy”, he finished, directing the new stud's attention to me.

“Fuck yeah I remember him, Sir. I remember how hot his fuckhole looked online and his hunger for my thick married cock.” “You really married dude?”, Daddy Mason asked as he slammed his black fuckstick into Trevor's wet sloppy hole. The new stud held up his left hand showing off the wedding ring on his third finger. “Sure the fuck am”, he said lewdly, “and there's nothing hotter for me than to fuck and party with other horny studs behind her back! It's a huge turn on!”

“Hell yeah it is!” Leather Daddy said. Then motioned to the bag the guy held in his other hand. “Do you have what I think you have in that bag man?” “Sure do”, he answered pulling out 3 syringes, a couple pieces of rope and a bag full of T. “Hot fucking damn!” Daddy Mason hollered. “This fuck party is about to get so much hotter and nastier!” He looked at Trevor who didn't know what was going on. “You think you've had fun so far, pig, but you are gonna get blown away when this s*it happens!” “I want it Daddy Mason if it's what you want me to do.”

“Sweet”, said the new arrival. “He's a sleazy good fuckpig isn't he?” “The fucking best”, Leather Daddy and Daddy Mason said at the same time.

“How about you take off those tight raggedy shorts and show us what you have underneath them man”, Daddy suggested. “You know how hot it made my boy when he saw it online.” The hairy sweaty stud grinned sensually and handing the points and gear to Daddy, peeled down his snug shorts, past his muscled hairy thighs then off his sexy feet tossing them aside. Now standing there was an adonis, a pe*vy poz adonis, wearing a tight pair of baby blue women's bikini underwear, soaked with precum and straining against the hard flesh it barely covered. “OMG!” I breathed. “I bet those don't look anywhere near as hot on your wife as they do on your hot body stud!” He looked at me and grinned hungrily. Looking me in the eyes he replied, “You fucking know that's right, boy! And they look just as good OFF of me too. How about you come over here and find out cockwhore?”

I didn't need to be told twice. I literally crawled the few feet between him and me and kneeled in front of him, the need in my black fucked up eyes. He turned to Leather Daddy and asked, “You wanna see your boy suck and worship my fat dirty cock?” “Hell yeah man! Do it! Use his throat for your own twis*ted pleasure and feed him your toxic cum. He won't resist”, he finished with a seductive look to me.

Just at that moment we all turned our attention to Daddy Mason and Trevor as Daddy Mason bellowed, “You ready for your Black Master's 3rd load of poz cum whore?!” Trevor moaned. “Third?! Hot fucking damn!! Yes Sir, please give me more of your dirty cum and knock me the fuck up!” “Here it cums boy! Take every filthy unmedicated thick rope of Daddy Mason's cum and let it become part of you!” With that we watched him convulse and buck up into Trevor's stretched sleazy boihole.

When they both had caught their breath the new guy looked down at me again. “I think you were about to worship my cock and drink my cum. But first, let's all get slammed then really fucking PARTY!!”

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...