justsexnowatl

I've been having sex 4-6 times a week for the past 2-3 months, so not reporting everything here, but this one was good.  Made a new reg fuckbud about a month and a half ago who's totally vers, hot , half my age and truly can't seem to get enough sex!  He had already been barebacking full time but joined the PrEP club a few weeks before I met him and becoming a piggier ho by the week I think :)  I like to refer my buds and also swap experiences and who we're doing with each other.  Thursday I was planning to take a night off and stay in.  But I knew my new young buddy was going over just to suck off my reg top bud I've mentioned in other posts.  Turns out the young guy had already fucked another bottom an hour before he went to suck my top buddy off.  Young guy jacked and came as the top loaded his throat.  They both were texting me after telling me how hot it was.  So of course I was too horny and jealous and needed to cum myself.  The young guy told me to cum over and he'd take care of me too.  He probably could cum again but said he prob wouldn't get hard again since he came twice in a short time already.  So I headed over for a quick suck n swallow.  He told me he'd clean out "just in case".  On my way over he's texting me that he really wants me to fuck him, but really wants to swallow my load when I cum.   I love ATM sluts - nothing gets me harder than a sleazy guy sucking his ass juice off my cock then going back in, back and forth.  Then he starts telling me he wishes he had some creampie pics, pushing cum out of his hole.   He doesn't have any yet.  Told him I'm up for anything he is.

So I get there and we start making out, then he gets down to business giving me incredible head and his cock is already pretty hard (even though he just came twice).  Was getting too close too fast so dropped to my knees and sucked him for a while - totally hard like he just woke up lol - so much for not getting hard again.  I got him on all 4s and ate him out DEEP how I like.  Went back and forth him sucking my cock and me sucking his hole.  I tried going in his spit soaked hole, but as much of a whore as he's been lately, he was still too tight without adding some lube :(  So then we start going back and forth - ass to mouth - and me sucking his hole between each fuck, and I sucked his rock hard cock in between too.  Finally it was getting too good, and I had to cum.  Normally I always go balls deep to breed, but I knew he wanted pics of what a whore he's become, so I made sure to only be half way in as I started cumming.  Usually the bottom can never push it out when I go balls deep, so I was hoping this would work. And it did!  I snatched my phone up, and there was already some cum outside his hole, but I told him to push.  All of a sudden it started running out and I got a couple quick pics of it running down his taint and balls, switched to vid and told him to push again and a bigger flood came out.  I had never felched a load out in my life , but I was so fucking horny I dropped the phone and dove down on that spent hole and lapped my cum up, then SUCKED his hole to get everything I could.  We both stood up to make out with what cum I hadn't swallowed, and he was close to cumming in about 15 seconds.  I dropped to my knees just in time before any cum was wasted and swallowed most of it, but stood back up to share some with him.  I have not had back to back orgasms in years, but I did right then.  I had just shot a pretty huge load in his hole (evidence had been pushed out), but from felching his bubble ass, cum kissing and swallowing his load I was totally boned up and shot another big load during that last makeout with his cum.  Even he was impressed I came two big loads immediately back to back!  This guy just turns me the fuck on like no one in a long time.  He's up for anything pretty much anytime.   I'll try to upload a pic of his leaking hole in a minute

• Upvote 6