No pussy is as good as faggot pussy

CallMeSir

4 hours ago, TheSRQDude said:

If you get beyond that I'm not a vampire and not going down when a woman is menstruating, there's a lot of women who are totally down for fucking during their period if the guy doesn't mind things being fairly messy. And sometimes you're both horny enough that you really both want to get off. It's also not that ovulating time of the month, so if pregnancy is the concern, it's relatively safe. (Caveat that I'm not a doctor or play one on TV)

I obviously wasn’t meeting the right kind of girls. Every one I ever had occasion with (admittedly a very small sampling) dropped the Iron Curtain any time there was even the possibility of a period.

But it’s the “fairly messy” bit that makes me surprised - sex, if it’s any good, is usually a fairly messy affair in any case, but when it becomes a fairly bloody mess, I just see more people squicking. There’s something about the appearance of blood that usually sets people back a bit, even if they’re not afraid of it - the sight of it is a visceral signal that bodily integrity is compromised. Red is the color of alarm, of fire, of stop - the opposite of ‘go for it’ at a visceral level.

13 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I obviously wasn’t meeting the right kind of girls. Every one I ever had occasion with (admittedly a very small sampling) dropped the Iron Curtain any time there was even the possibility of a period.

But it’s the “fairly messy” bit that makes me surprised - sex, if it’s any good, is usually a fairly messy affair in any case, but when it becomes a fairly bloody mess, I just see more people squicking. There’s something about the appearance of blood that usually sets people back a bit, even if they’re not afraid of it - the sight of it is a visceral signal that bodily integrity is compromised. Red is the color of alarm, of fire, of stop - the opposite of ‘go for it’ at a visceral level.

Yeah...I guess I didn't get the Iron Curtain in the majority of cases. But if they were going out and we dated during that time, sex was bound to come up and quite a few said "don't really care if you don't mind". I lost my hetero-virginity to someone who was just getting done with her period, so that wasn't about to stop us. Perhaps that early experience either made me a little more kinky, or didn't bother me to the point that most guys would get squeamish. 

You mean you've never cruised through a stop sign even once in your life? 😃

42 minutes ago, TheSRQDude said:

You mean you've never cruised through a stop sign even once in your life? 😃

Not intentionally. I’m the kind of no-fun, buzzkill, stuffed-shirt, stick-up-his-ass kind of guy that takes The Rules probably a little too seriously. But in fairness, I’m also the kind of guy who has no luck whatsoever - the one time I accidentally blew through a stoplight, I got pulled over for it. What made it particularly unlucky is that it happened because the timing cycle on the light changes was off, which the cop admitted, and he hadn’t even planned to pull me over for it except that some other people were watching him and expecting him to. I didn’t get cited, but it just shows that the Universe doesn’t let me get away with anything. I must have been a b-a-a-a-a-d boy in my previous life.

On the other hand, since I’ve let more than a thousand men rut my cunt, I guess having a stick up my ass and being a bad boy aren’t mutually exclusive.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Haha 1

• 9 months later...
On 12/19/2022 at 7:59 PM, Verbaldomtop said:

Im not attracted to men/fags in anyway. But when im away from the wife and i need to empty my balls nothing is better than the service/worship faggots give. 

There should be a service-boy unit attached to every fighting force. So there's an actual use for fags in the military.

I LOVE getting fucked and enjoying a great cock, hard or soft.

That said, when it comes to fucking an ass as opposed to a cunt, NOTHING will match a nice tight cunt.  It is strictly biological.  That is what they are made for, to make us cum.

It is the difference between jerking off with two finger (ass) versus a fist (cunt).

That said, we are MUCH easier for having sex in ANY manner and rarely, if ever, need to buy dinner or a seduction to get satisfied.

(interesting point is, for women, there are no Bathhouses, Sex Clubs, Glory Holes and any quick 'encounters'.  Thank goodness we do!)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I can't tell, because I'v never fucked a biological woman, vaginas really turn me off, but I'v had sex with many straight men, and they all said I am a lot hotter in bed than their wives and gfs. 

On 12/21/2022 at 11:11 AM, Justyn said:

I LOVE getting fucked and enjoying a great cock, hard or soft.

That said, when it comes to fucking an ass as opposed to a cunt, NOTHING will match a nice tight cunt.  It is strictly biological.  That is what they are made for, to make us cum.

It is the difference between jerking off with two finger (ass) versus a fist (cunt).

That said, we are MUCH easier for having sex in ANY manner and rarely, if ever, need to buy dinner or a seduction to get satisfied.

(interesting point is, for women, there are no Bathhouses, Sex Clubs, Glory Holes and any quick 'encounters'.  Thank goodness we do!)

I have to disagree. 

The difference is about depth. You can fuck ass balls deep. It changes a lot about how intense you can get... like, you can slam your body into his buttcheeks. You can put your whole weight on him when you're lying on top. Stuff like that.

You can fuck pussy hard, for sure, but an ass is a bottomless tunnel, and a pussy will always be a pocket.

Yeah, they both feel fucking good. Ass is better.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, faggot4play said:

reading all these posts has me hungrier than ever to have my faggot used by men.....continuously.....for their pleasure.

faggots  pussy are made for cum  raw and toxic