699 members have voted

1. 1. What do u wear as daily undies

• Commando
    • Jockstrap
    • Briefs
    • Boxers
    • Trunks (boxer briefs)
    • Thong

It depends, if i am around the house, nothing.

If i am out, i  like to wear something that hopefully signals: "fuck me" to any Top Man who might see them. i like subtle signals that those who are looking for them cannot miss, that'll make a Man do a double take and start wondering. 

62079014271__2DC62572-B3FB-4234-BDC9-71AE1769179C.JPG

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Boxer briefs or commando for every day (the fewer clean ones I have left, the more likely it will be commando). Briefs occasionally, but I am constantly frustrated by leg elastic that gets weak and lets my balls and/or dick slide down the leg. Bikini briefs (with good elastic!) when I want to put the front goods on display. A jock sometimes when I'm working out, or when I want to put the rear goods on display.

And at home between late June and early September, frequently nothing at all, or just a lungi.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

If i am out, i  like to wear something that hopefully signals: "fuck me" to any Top Man who might see them. i like subtle signals that those who are looking for them cannot miss, that'll make a Man do a double take and start wonderin

What color are those enticing briefs?  (I really don't see colors all that well ...)

2 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

What color are those enticing briefs?  (I really don't see colors all that well ...)

These are red, yellow and white. i have 4 pairs of this brand in various colors, but they are all in three different colors.  i also have a pair that is yellow and sheer i can where when cruising. One Man has pissed in me on two separate occasions after breeding me through a glory hole, not sure if the underwear gave Him the signal, but i loved that He just did it without discussion, just naturally. i think my S curve must be pretty tight because one time when He did it, i was not aware and took three more loads from other Men after. Later, when i was home and finally had to expel (i always want to hold it in and absorb what a Man gives me), piss came  out. As soon as i noticed, i clenched and held it longer. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

If i am out, i  like to wear something that hopefully signals: "fuck me" to any Top Man who might see them. i like subtle signals that those who are looking for them cannot miss

Tell me more. As a top I love signals!

Am I the only one who looks for the contour of the elastic border of the leg openings of briefs or boxer briefs when a guy is wearing form-fitting pants or shorts?

(I admit that I get a little bit bored if he appears to be wearing really long, Sears catalogue-style boxer briefs under pants, or if he lets any kind of brief or liner get in the way between a beautiful ass and a pair of tight shorts.)

Edited by fskn
  • Like 1