Spain, Barcelona 21-28 September

AlwaysOpen

Hey guys- all bottom man here, doing Barcelona for the first time- have my hotel booked ( Barcelona CityHotel on C'Arago) So, here is the deal: I am hoping to exist on Catalan cock all week long- cock in my mouth, in my ass , fisting, some piss play too. If all travel goes well I am heading to Berlin Dark on 21 Sep- a Tues, and will be bare and open for filling and your pleasure. On Wed evening, I plan to check out OPenMind, and again will be there for the sole purpose of making the men of BCN happy and satisfied sexually. If anyone in BCN is reading this and wants to hook up, get back to me- I plan to have a laptop , but not sure about power adapters working etc.

\ How much cum can a man get in Barcelona in 175 hours ?? <g>

Hola chicos, todo hombre fondo aquí, haciendo de Barcelona para la primera vez, tengo mi hotel reservado (Barcelona CityHotel en C'Arago) Así pues, aquí es el trato: Espero que exista la polla catalán durante toda la semana-la polla en la boca , en mi culo, fisting, algunos mear jugar con ellos. Si todos los viajes va bien me estoy dirigiendo a Dark Berlín el 21 de septiembre-un mar, y se desnuda y abierta para el llenado y su placer. En la noche del Miércoles, tengo la intención de visitar Openmind, y volverá a estar allí con el único propósito de hacer que los hombres de BCN contentos y satisfechos sexualmente. Si alguien en BCN está leyendo esto y quiere conectar, volver a mí, pienso tener una computadora portátil, pero no está seguro acerca de adaptadores de corriente de trabajo, etc

\ Cómo cum Cuánto puede un hombre entrar en Barcelona en 175 horas? <g>

• 2 weeks later...

Guys- I saw as of today 150 guys read this post of mine- just wanted to put a post note on here as I get ready to leave Barcelona. BerlinDark was fun,small, and I think good- but I also had a guy from one of the hook up sites commit to meet me there, and he showed up- so I got some great sex. OpenMind ended up being my go to place every night the rest of the week- 2 levels, a lot more action, and each night I experienced a different feitsh- FF and punchfuck on Wed, Thurs I rested my hole, Friday was watersports all night, Sat I got fisted 5 times, and last night I had a buffet- some sucking, tit play (extreem) , fisting, and a couple of fuckings! And last night was very slow because of the last night of a local holiday event.! I made it to a few of the bars, but they were quiet and seemed too much of a locals type of place, in spite of the darkroom in several of them

• 2 months later...