Biggest I've ever taken

justsexnowatl

A buddy of mine hosts regular sex parties that I've written about multiple times.  A few months ago they changed from safe only to condoms "optional".  There are usually 20-30 guys each party.  The very first "optional" party it was about 75% raw from what I observed.  Last couple parties I'e only seen one guy using condoms (peer pressure I guess conformed the rest, or all the bb weeded them out).  First guy I fucked with was a young sexy middle eastern guy - I reached around for his ass and it was all lubed up and pretty loose, how I like.....it was the very beginning of the party so figured he got fucked before he came to the party or he was heavily lubed arriving - too early to have already been fucked there.  So I thought for sure I'd be getting in that wet hole.  Well he had other plans, and I guess he was in the mood for some daddy ass.  In less than 2 mins, he was poking into my hole, not even any lube yet.  Way too early in the party to cum, so that was just a teaser.  I saw a couple hot young bottoms I wanted to fuck, so after that little warm up fuck we both moved on.  Before I knew it, this guy I flipped fucked with a couple months ago was feeling my hole, now a little on the loose side.  He's def more on the bottom side (I even fisted him during our last 1 on 1), but instead he was fucking me a minute later.  After a few minutes, we both decided to take a break.  Well the second he stepped away, this 15 year friend of mine with a truly giant BBC stepped up behind me.  We have sucked each other's cock before multiple times, but I knew I could never take that in my ass.  At that point I had been fucked twice, but still not even any lube used.  He saw me take both those cocks and decided it was his turn, and not to even ask.  He's hot as fuck, muscular and hung like a horse.  I decided to go for it, and give it my best effort - still no lube but fucked twice, he started slow just going in half way to start....about 6-8 guys surrounding us watching :)  (always turns me on being watched).  So of course I wasn't gonna give up with an audience lol.  So after he had himself warmed up and me taking him all the way, he flipped me over on my back and me pulling my knees back to fully open up, he was banging me balls deep.  I was hoping he'd cum kinda fast, and he did.....I defintely wanted to earn his load, but wasn't sure how long I could take that cock.  In a couple mins of banging me on my back, he started breathing  heavy and I knew it was cumming - 15 years after I met this stud, he was nutting up my ass...mmmmmm

So we both got up and went to the bathroom to clean up.  The base of his fat black shaved cock was covered in white cum.  He told me how long he's been wanting to do that......I've been wanting it too, but honestly didn't think I could  (I didn't have a ruler handy, but he's gotta be 9-10" and thick).  I'm 99% sure we'll be having a repeat!!  I got fucked a couple more times (finally with his cum for lube), fucked two of those younger asses I wanted, flip fucked with this sexy muscle dad, then asked him to fuck me in the sling about 90 mins into the party.  Kept telling him to "give it to me", knowing I'd cum the minute he bred me, but I guess he wanted to keep going for a while.  I was ready to cum.  I was getting close and started moaning pretty loud.  That drew another crowd, and one of the guys that knows how connected my nips are, clamped down on one with his mouth.  The muscle dad's cock in my ass, the teeth on my tit and an audience pushed me over the edge, and I shot all over myself.  My hole is still a little sore this morning, in a good way :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6