Pre-lubing/Injecting lube

cumfillme

Like to prelube - use lube that looks like cum, and especially on the heath (Hampstead) people love the warm sticky feeling when they push their finger in what looks like a dry hole, makes them feel they made a good choice!

• Upvote 1

Depends on what the event is. If you have contacted the top already, you can always ask if they prefer prelubed or not. Some want to eat ass but not always. Some want a quick fuck so I put a good dollop of chilled petroleum jelly in my hole before driving out. I have also used a mineral oil enema as a finishing touch when I have deep cleaned. It's flavorless in case there's any rimming to be done. Makes for smooth sliding inside the rectum. I didn't have the best reaction with coconut oil, yes, organic. Just make sure you have a good absorbent towel underneath you if you take the prelubed route, just in case. Another alternative is frozen cum. Jack into a mini resealable container each time you jack till it's near filled. That it a bit in the fridge and pour the cum into appropriate shaped ice tray. Your top will only taste natural flavors when eating your hole. And then add his load to yours.

• Upvote 3

I had a ton of loads in one container but had to dump them during a major extended power outage. Got another jar, left it out overnight accidentally, didn't smell like cum gone bad, threw it back in the freezer, but not sure if I trust it. Starting another container, lol

yuo can prelube your hole but if you're a breed steed bottom like me, after 2 or three guys have nutted in you you don't need lube anymore as their cum serves that purpose as the guys after that add their own nut loads to the mix. Pre lubing does save you having to carry around a small bottle of lube to get things going though.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I pre-lube with a glob of Vaseline up in my hole. I’m good for several hours. My body heat melts it down and I’m ready to take a good sized cock any time, even several hours after I put it up my hole. I can just drop my jeans and take a cock and never need lube. After the first load it’s all just nature’s lube. 

• Like 2