Cum gushing

DaddyBare

I'm more into cum dripping, so to speak lol. Once cum is in my hole, i do not want to lose it butt want to hold it deep inside. For me it's an almost spiritual thing where a top has placed some of his essence in me. It is really hot to me though when I get so full that some dribbles down my taint and balls, kind of an invitation for more.

• Upvote 7

On 2/14/2017 at 11:26 PM, bigbttmbearbb said:

That full feeling when a guy has unloaded a huge wad inside me is definitely a turn on.  Biggest turn on is probably hearing him start the process of unloading.

Agree with bigbttm- the hottest part of taking dick and cum is when your Top man is starting to cum and he moans, shivers and shakes as he unloads his seed.  Afterwards I like to finger myself and lick the cum off my fingers. 

BBRT- fucknfeedme

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest bbbearlover1

Dayum, I'm hard just reading the comments.  I love unloading in those male pussies.  Best feeling is that first blast of my cum going into the pussy, and hearing the one I am fucking moan in knowing pleasure.  Love it.  But let me let you bottoms and subs get back to sharing.

On 2/19/2017 at 8:40 AM, fucknfeedme said:

Agree with bigbttm- the hottest part of taking dick and cum is when your Top man is starting to cum and he moans, shivers and shakes as he unloads his seed.  Afterwards I like to finger myself and lick the cum off my fingers. 

BBRT- fucknfeedme

Agreed.  Not only is it a very erotic experience in and of itself, it is demonstrative confirmation that the job of pleasing the top was well done.

On 2/18/2017 at 2:15 PM, tallslenderguy said:

I'm more into cum dripping, so to speak lol. Once cum is in my hole, i do not want to lose it butt want to hold it deep inside. For me it's an almost spiritual thing where a top has placed some of his essence in me. It is really hot to me though when I get so full that some dribbles down my taint and balls, kind of an invitation for more.

My thoughts exactly, man. That cum is sacred to me. I want to hold it in me and feel it become (becum) part of me. The only time I relinquish that gift is when a hot mouth is felching it out of my hole. Then it becums an act of cumunion.

• Upvote 1

I love to keep all of the cum inside of me until it's absorbed too -- but it's hot when you've had enough loads that you cannot keep it all in and a friend helps out by felching your arse and then deeply kissing you with the mix of cum, arse juice and saliva. :*

• Upvote 3