House guests normally get in the way

monkey2712

I live in Australia originally from the U.K. As are my two housemates one female and one male. They have had lots of family visiting from the uk so has been hard trying to get me in the house to fuck.... so finally I gave up and snuck in this hot older guy with a big thick cut cock... got him in the house via a side gate... he walked in I was. Asked lubed and ready to get fucked.... I sucked him until he was hard and wet. He bent. He bent over and slid in balls deep... he fucked me hard and deep for a while and then some one was knocking  on my fucking door...  I was not about to interrupt this fucking hot action so we made it to the door his cock balls deep in me.

i open the door and lean around the door as he's fucking me his balls slapping against mine his poz cut cock so deep in me I can see my stomach moving as it gives in to me.... and I'm trying to talk to this idiot at my bedroom door asking  me about bread... WTF I can feel him getting closer and he shouts a load in me... I pretend to cough and shut the door and then muffle a screen as I cum so hard from this hot older AIDS guy unloading his toxic cum in me just feet from my housemates mum...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4