Obsessed with my Hole

daddyboyleo

He call too often.

I have a fuck buddy, black dude from the Caribbean, with nine inches. See pic.

We've been fuck buddies for years now. Not much to look at, not really my physical type,  but he knows how to fuck.

Last week we got together and he loaded me up with his sperm. Good deep fuck. Damn, he can fuck!

The thing is, lately he texts or messages me every few days.

The truth of the matter is I'm getting bored with being bred by the same guy.

I like the surprise of being with someone new.

I'm not sure how to tell him because when I'm super horny he's usually willing oblige.

So last week, even though I wasn't super horny, I let him breed me.

He just seems a bit too obsessed with my pussy hole.post-51526-0-72125600-1465076131_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I think that you have a great thing going! I'd love to try variety, but I'm honestly very happy with having my one and only top. He's married but local, so we meet and bareback fuck a couple of times a week. My top gets the man pussy that he wants, and I get the cum I crave. 

I would love to take nine inches of caribbean cock, but I'm very satisfied with my tops 6.5 inches of bareback italian cock.

Keep him. Always good to have a big one like that available if you feel like it even though he may be a bit too eager. See it as a compliment for your hole. Plus you have a partner? Guess he has his needs too. And you can always look out for others to get more variety.

I need your problems. I so badly need your problems. I was hooked at 9inches and by Caribbean cock I was gaping and drooling. Damn son, man up and take the bbc. Is this even a serious discussion? Find another buddy to augment your schedule and spice things up, but show some gratitude for what you have. Most of us are gagging between hookups and you are blithely disgarding the awesomeness of that bbc breeding your mancunt.